Time Of Peace

DeletedUser

Did I say that anywhere? What I said was until Mr Sinister mentioned the whole thing about what would happen if alliance members were caught supporting RUM it had never come up. I honestly did not even know Aten was at war with them. All I said was this isn't something to settle here.

Fine by me.

jfyi, nobody from FTR is under suspicion yet. Some rather high profile members of other alliance tribes in our region are, however, under extremely heavy suspicion.

And btw, Aten East has been fighting RUM for a much longer time than this Xig/alliance war has been going on. ;) Any support to them would be considered a very hostile act.

As a matter of fact, we used to be almost completely surrounded by them. That has drastically changed.

DeletedUser

Damn you are right LOL. FTR quit fighting long ago. No wonder we have not been pounded. They are leaving it up to the amatuers. I always miss the obvious. Thanks OMG glad you are around to state it :icon_twisted:

Where do you see evidence we quit fighting long ago? I don't see any sign of that. What I see when I look it up is my guys involved in actions every single day. Not all of them are lucky enough to be on the front but those that are in there swinging.

Also who is thei FTR general who has supposedly quit? None of us have officially quit although I will admit there is some question as to whether one of them will be back. So what? You stepped down from leadership yourself. You holding us to another standard?

DeletedUser

i never thought that asterios wanted peace.... he's just scared that he is going to get rimmed and will end up near more enemys

DeletedUser

i never thought that asterios wanted peace.... he's just scared that he is going to get rimmed and will end up near more enemys

He will be rimmed. I doubt he will carry on when that happens. Hopefully not. If he does he will be into Xig for billions of resources to rebuild like he did to ME when he had to start over.

DeletedUser

btw are you guys happy that my ban is over? hmm i always wondred how asterios built up so quickly again, so he got resources from ME?

tokstolle

Also who is thei FTR general who has supposedly quit? None of us have officially quit although I will admit there is some question as to whether one of them will be back. So what? You stepped down from leadership yourself. You holding us to another standard?

Wasn't brbbbq duke in FTR2 in the past? His remaining villages has now turned grey becuase of inactivity.

But I know that it is not brbbbq that is supposed to have quite Tribalwars, but I will not say name here untill he has turned grey...

DeletedUser1185

He will be rimmed. I doubt he will carry on when that happens. Hopefully not. If he does he will be into Xig for billions of resources to rebuild like he did to ME when he had to start over.

Gareeth FTR will be destroyed long before I am ever rimmed why do you ask?because I have moxie and a determination to fight to the end as far as FTr fighting hah they barely hurt me and don't even attack several villages and when I decided to give those villages to CMYTH players they balk,why?because FTR could never have taken those villages by themselves they even had to sucker CMYTH players to launch on some villages of mine then had the audacity to send in nobles after those players troops were killed and still got their nobles killed plus the couple of armies sent,Face it FTR hasn't got a chance even if it was just you and me Gareeth when this war started I would have rimmed you so fast you wouldn't know what hit you you have no knowledge how to attack or even play,your nothing but a rank amateur in this game so please spare us the rhetoric where you try to make yourself sound better then you are.

oh and oopsie did I kill your scouts just now?my bad.

bloodsheder

if it was just you and me Gareeth when this war started I would have rimmed you so fast you wouldn't know what hit you

Too bad you will never even know how that might turn out, and please stop trying to flatter yourself infront of us.. its not like anyone blieves you.

DeletedUser1185

Too bad you will never even know how that might turn out, and please stop trying to flatter yourself infront of us.. its not like anyone blieves you.

oh puhlease according to FTR they spent over a month planning to take me out and they couldn't even take half my villages in the first 2 months,so it just goes to show you that FTR is the one thats all talk and no action.

bloodsheder

oh puhlease according to FTR they spent over a month planning to take me out and they couldn't even take half my villages in the first 2 months,so it just goes to show you that FTR is the one thats all talk and no action.

well rome wasn't built in a day, and doesn't matter how long it takes.. WW2 lasted how long?

o and btw.
39420.png
your VE day is coming

DeletedUser

,Face it FTR hasn't got a chance even if it was just you and me Gareeth when this war started I would have rimmed you so fast you wouldn't know what hit you you have no knowledge how to attack or even play,your nothing but a rank amateur in this game so please spare us the rhetoric where you try to make yourself sound better then you are.

oh and oopsie did I kill your scouts just now?my bad.

You keep saying that Asterios but the fact remains you have not been successful at taking and keeping anything from me whereas I have a few of your villages and will certainly have more. Other than one very well timed attack I have yet to see anything sent by you that would count to most people as an actual offense. Even the time you attacked me when I was asleep no real damage was done.

I know for a fact that a lot of people, Xig people included, do indeed think FTR has a chance so stop boring me.

As far as the scouts go who cares. Troops are meant to die.

DeletedUser

Who says we planned for a month? What we did for a month was tell people you were not included in any diplomacy they might have with us. I only knew a few ours before hand that you were being attacked.

You talk big for a guy who went from being on the first page of the ranking to not even being in the top 1000. Hiroyasu took half a dozen of your villages in a single day. I will be sure to tell him he is all talk and no action so he takes a dozen the next time. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No I stand by my comment. When you send scouts against a person who you know stacks villages or any person for that matter you know darn well they might not be back. Am I supposed to gnash my teeth furiously or something when the semi-inevitable happens?