Time Of Peace

omgwtf111

The war is about to really start!:icon_twisted:

Yet XIG are trying to wriggle their way out of it.

Shame really, I thought more of XIG, didn't think they would try and run.

Yes I can see that yet another FTR general quits and they are really going to fight this time. Alright let me wake the guys up and we can get it on. You thought? That was your first mistake. Leave the thinking to someone who can.................

Is that what you were told when you got the nudge for Bolaar?

You seem to fixate on FTR, when you are (sorry XIG are) fighting the Alliance.

ps psst who is that junkmonger guy? seems to follow me about

Last edited:

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Sorry to burst your bubble, but as Gareeth hinted the other day, seems a lot of the alliance is still fighting the war of the inactive players/abandoned villages. I hear it's been difficult, with losses on both sides. However, with your generalship, I am confident they will succeed.

DeletedUser2730

Damn you are right LOL. FTR quit fighting long ago. No wonder we have not been pounded. They are leaving it up to the amatuers. I always miss the obvious. Thanks OMG glad you are around to state it :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser2730

Sorry to burst your bubble, but as Gareeth hinted the other day, seems a lot of the alliance is still fighting the war of the inactive players/abandoned villages. I hear it's been difficult, with losses on both sides. However, with your generalship, I am confident they will succeed.

Hey junk you just jumped in front of my entertainment. Im on the edge of my seat here waiting for someting intelligent to come out of his mouth. I want to be the first one to spark an intelligent post from his tiny brain. So back off. I think we may be really close this time.:icon_cool:

Hawg

DeletedUser

We had an agreement about that though as that would not be neutrality. We were never asked to not support RUM so when the first mention of it comes the way you put it that took me aback.

Wait a minute here.... let me get this straight....

It is ok for you to officially support one ally against another, yet it would not be ok for us to support one ally against another? Ie. we should be neutral yet those whom we are being respectful towards by keeping our neutrality should not show that same respect by remaining neutral in our war?

That would be a lesson in hypocrisy.

Or are you declaring on RUM's side?

I've known FTR for a long time, from back in the days when Muschel ran the show, and it seems to me that FTR always considered it an act of war when others supported their targets.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey junk you just jumped in front of my entertainment. Im on the edge of my seat here waiting for someting intelligent to come out of his mouth. I want to be the first one to spark an intelligent post from his tiny brain. So back off. I think we may be really close this time.:icon_cool:

Hawg

OK...I'll wait around like an expectant father. I am just worried that what results will be stillborn.

omgwtf111

Damn you are right LOL. FTR quit fighting long ago. No wonder we have not been pounded. They are leaving it up to the amatuers. I always miss the obvious. Thanks OMG glad you are around to state it :icon_twisted:

I'm sure calling the Alliance tribes amateurs will really help Bolaar with these peace talks he initiated.

Your not making Bolaars job easy, with all the contradictory posts of yours lately.

omgwtf111

Hawg

You have gone way off topic and not only that but have gone to the gutter in your personal attacks.

DeletedUser2730

I'm sure calling the Alliance tribes amateurs will really help Bolaar with these peace talks he initiated.

Your not making Bolaars job easy, with all the contradictory posts of yours lately.

THATS IT!?!?!?!?! Man I had you set up and thats what you come back with. Thats like saying Im taking my ball and going home. Believe me I have conversations with many leaders still. Bolaar is the XiG leader and yes I was there at the talks as well. I can assure you my posts directed at your uncommon sense are hardly damaging to our position or these peace talks you are so concerned with.

DeletedUser2730

Ok Junk I tried. Guess we will do it again tomorrow. Give it a shot. See if you can spark one.........

DeletedUser

FTR are taking a nice holiday in the core while STW are fighting everywhere, and like Tulley pointed out, the south is not a nice area for any alliance member, i
Soldier

We do have a lot of memebers in the core so with fewer on the front it is hard to take as many but when I look at twplus for today I see in the past 8 hours 7 enemy villages taken by FTR or nearly a village an hour. That's just the FTR branch. That's not a massive amount but it does suggest we are not on holiday.

STW has done a lot and we are grateful and impressed but they certainly didn't need to be persuaded to fight.

DeletedUser

Wait a minute here.... let me get this straight....

It is ok for you to officially support one ally against another, yet it would not be ok for us to support one ally against another? Ie. we should be neutral yet those whom we are being respectful towards by keeping our neutrality should not show that same respect by remaining neutral in our war?

That would be a lesson in hypocrisy.

Or are you declaring on RUM's side?

I've known FTR for a long time, from back in the days when Muschel ran the show, and it seems to me that FTR always considered it an act of war when others supported their targets.

Did I say that anywhere? What I said was until Mr Sinister mentioned the whole thing about what would happen if alliance members were caught supporting RUM it had never come up. I honestly did not even know Aten was at war with them. All I said was this isn't something to settle here.

DeletedUser

Did I say that anywhere? What I said was until Mr Sinister mentioned the whole thing about what would happen if alliance members were caught supporting RUM it had never come up. I honestly did not even know Aten was at war with them. All I said was this isn't something to settle here.

some weeks a go aten was talking about it in many many posts
all rum tribes are going to be hunted down also the ones that renamed :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No one is on Holiday...

Everyone plays differently and many people enter the war at different times. Many of FTR recently started hitting Xig/ESL hard and now have to build, as did many from Xig/ESL. Hell a lot of players from both sides (I am assuming on FTR's lackies side too, as I am Xig) haven't entered or are barely beginning to play.

ramz fan

aww stop the jibber jabber about FTR in these parts. We all know they arent the threat as OMG says. Its currently the big bad "Alliance", But as you say the threat is not FTR, isnt FTR part of the "Alliance". Classic twisted words from a bumbling hippocrit. Goes to show the old proverb is right "Think before you speak"

DeletedUser4328

If you want to IGM me i'll be more then happy to take it up with you there.

DeletedUser4328

XIG has been pounded so badly they are now seeking peace or is it ceasefire.

Hardly the stance of a tribe that is winning.

The best boast you will get from XIG is we are "holding on", again hardly the words of a tribe who is winning.

Sinister did seem to get a little afraid/flustered, I see you picked up on that as well. :lol:

I wouldnt use those words. If you can show me where you got that idea from exactly id like to know.

ramz fan

Mr. Sinister, try to read the fine print. It is in there somewhere. Always a disclaimer to his posts...:icon_rolleyes: