Time Of Peace

lolk.madhu

I repeat...

Ugh guys i know i'm a noob here, but i strongly suggest you have this discussion In-Game!
I have no opinion, and mine doesn't count for much in the Council, but you guys taking shots at each other in the External Forums tells anyone else 1 thing -
"StW are falling apart"
How much thats tru, i don't know...But the enemy sure as hell doesn't need to know that..(Im in Aten, btw...)
Tulley as far as i see things, you guys are sticking with the St. Wolf Union..So either you have to make amends with cemedia, or leave...
Stop takin each othr apart here..Nt good for publicity...

DeletedUser

Because of his hatred to me not being up his arse. He's constantly attacked me and also tried to make 'friends' with me as he put it, just to try to win me to hate XiG.

You want to continue this discussion, you know that this is my IGN.

lolk.madhu

Thank You!
:p
You all know my IGM, although you probably wont bother mailing me, LOL!

DeletedUser

So if you caught Aten supporting Xig villages against you what would you do. All we have at the moment is suspicion about who and what tribe is supporting RUM against us. If these are found to be true we will take action (diplomatic) If that fails. Well we all know.

Oh and about the boled bit. On behalf of Aten i am asking every tribe not to support RUM against Aten

We had an agreement about that though as that would not be neutrality. We were never asked to not support RUM so when the first mention of it comes the way you put it that took me aback.

DeletedUser

Ugh guys i know i'm a noob here, but i strongly suggest you have this discussion In-Game!
I have no opinion, and mine doesn't count for much in the Council, but you guys taking shots at each other in the External Forums tells anyone else 1 thing -
"StW are falling apart"
How much thats tru, i don't know...But the enemy sure as hell doesn't need to know that..(Im in Aten, btw...)
Tulley as far as i see things, you guys are sticking with the St. Wolf Union..So either you have to make amends with cemedia, or leave...
Stop takin each othr apart here..Nt good for publicity...

dont worry, we are not falling apart...in fact, the situation with tulley is an example of how STW is tieing up its loose ends

DeletedUser

dont worry, we are not falling apart...in fact, the situation with tulley is an example of how STW is tieing up its loose ends

Did I say StW was falling apart? Please find a post where I said that. It's merely the opposite, but as soon as this war ends they'll be stronger than XiG and any1, as they would have invented common sense into our tribes.

lolk.madhu

no Ry-Fi didn't, I did...read my post carefully, i said pl wil think you're falling apart, coz of the fighting and all...:p

DeletedUser

So are you saying now. That it is ok for Alliance tribes (Not all) to support its allies (RUM) against Aten. But Aten is not allowed to support its allies Xig.

I would like to hear some propper alliance members/leaders here

As far as I know OMG isn't anyone official. Also not sure the forum is the place to negotiate this.

lolk.madhu

OMG is an alias, obviously....
and maybe i know who he/she is!!..........:icon_cool:
lol jkin...wonder who..

DeletedUser

Did I say StW was falling apart? Please find a post where I said that. It's merely the opposite, but as soon as this war ends they'll be stronger than XiG and any1, as they would have invented common sense into our tribes.

again why do you jump to conclusions? i never claimed you said that

DeletedUser

again why do you jump to conclusions? i never claimed you said that

It is one of those "read-between-the-lines" kinda thing. You pretty much accused tulley of saying StW is falling apart.

DeletedUser2730

If ATEN or any other tribe start attacking an Alliance tribe during this war, which the Alliance feels will get in their way of dismantling XIG/ESL. Then I can assure you ATEN or that other tribe will feel the full force of the Alliance.

You can not expect them to sit by and let another tribe weaken them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be afraid Sinister be very afraid.

The power of the alliance is so mighty. Just lok how bad they have pounded XiG. They will threaten you hoping for the sake of their existence that just one family does not join this war on the other side. MUHAHAHAHA

Speaking as Warhawg, not for Bolaar, I feel the act is very disappointing if it is an allied tribe doing this I believ XiG would assist you in every way possible when you find the proof. Contrary to popular belief we have some bored people looking for some action ;)

omgwtf111

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be afraid Sinister be very afraid.

The power of the alliance is so mighty. Just lok how bad they have pounded XiG. They will threaten you hoping for the sake of their existence that just one family does not join this war on the other side. MUHAHAHAHA

Speaking as Warhawg, not for Bolaar, I feel the act is very disappointing if it is an allied tribe doing this I believ XiG would assist you in every way possible when you find the proof. Contrary to popular belief we have some bored people looking for some action ;)

XIG has been pounded so badly they are now seeking peace or is it ceasefire.

Hardly the stance of a tribe that is winning.

The best boast you will get from XIG is we are "holding on", again hardly the words of a tribe who is winning.

Sinister did seem to get a little afraid/flustered, I see you picked up on that as well. :lol:

DeletedUser2730

XIG has been pounded so badly they are now seeking peace or is it ceasefire.

Hardly the stance of a tribe that is winning.

The best boast you will get from XIG is we are "holdig on", again hardly the words of a tribe who is winning.

Sinister did seem to get a little afraid/flustered, I see you picked up on that as well. :lol:

Going on 2 months now still #1 #4 #8 hmmm pound away mighty alliance oh and dont forget #14 ;)

omgwtf111

Going on 2 months now still #1 #4 #8 hmmm pound away mighty alliance oh and dont forget #14 ;)

The war is about to really start!:icon_twisted:

Yet XIG are trying to wriggle their way out of it.

Shame really, I thought more of XIG, didn't think they would try and run.

DeletedUser2730

The war is about to really start!:icon_twisted:

Yet XIG are trying to wriggle their way out of it.

Shame really, I thought more of XIG, didn't think they would try and run.

Yes I can see that yet another FTR general quits and they are really going to fight this time. Alright let me wake the guys up and we can get it on. You thought? That was your first mistake. Leave the thinking to someone who can.................