NWO declares on STTS2?

DeletedUser

Pajuno giving it the 'Big-un'

{NWO} seem to be pulling a the right way now. Interesting?

DeletedUser

What happened to the propogandists? If this keeps up, I'll have nothing to distract me from doing my homework. :icon_cry:

Side 1: {NWO}

Side 2: STTS2

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66,947
Difference: 66,947

image.php

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 12
Difference: 12

image.php

Side 1: 133,323
Difference: 133,323

image.php

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 6
Difference: 13

image.php

Side 1: 202,063
Side 2: 53,392
Difference: 148,671

image.php

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 57
Difference: 61

image.php

Side 1: 1,164,639
Side 2: 554,726
Difference: 609,913

image.php

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 413
Side 2: 400
Difference: 13

image.php

Side 1: 4,066,164
Side 2: 4,367,621
Difference: 301,457

image.php

{NWO} is definitely pulling ahead. How long can STTS2 hold out?

DeletedUser

Damn, it would be a shame if STTS2 fell now. My OD has soared since STTS2 try to take ONE village of me. :lol:

80 nukes on one village, and no take.

On a more serious note, I think STTS2 will be here for a little longer. They are extremely resilient and they have been here before. Big Kudos to STTS2 if they stand back up.

It has to be said, Well done Habap. Must be tough leading a tribe under major attacks.

DeletedUser

Damn, it would be a shame if STTS2 fell now. My OD has soared since STTS2 try to take ONE village of me. :lol:

80 nukes on one village, and no take.

On a more serious note, I think STTS2 will be here for a little longer. They are extremely resilient and they have been here before. Big Kudos to STTS2 if they stand back up.

It has to be said, Well done Habap. Must be tough leading a tribe under major attacks.

You could ask Shevar the same question. However, I am guessing he doesn't have time to respond right now. Also, the sudden shift in RMCs border takes some pressure off us as well.

We're not going anywhere soon. In contrast, I am sorry to say I would shed no tears if Shevar were rimmed and NWO became something else.

DeletedUser

You could ask Shevar the same question. However, I am guessing he doesn't have time to respond right now. Also, the sudden shift in RMCs border takes some pressure off us as well.

We're not going anywhere soon. In contrast, I am sorry to say I would shed no tears if Shevar were rimmed and NWO became something else.

I know you aren't. STTS2 are a capable, solid tribe.

About Shevar, he is a good leader, and I for one for consider retirement should Shev leave. I'm sure some NWO members would too. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Kanzu5665 said:
{NWO} is definitely pulling ahead. How long can STTS2 hold out?

Answer:

Side 1: STTS2

Side 2: {NWO}

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 8
Difference: 8

Side 1: 80,021
Difference: 80,021

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side 1: STTS2

Side 2: {NWO}

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 4
Difference: 24

Side 1: 284,269
Side 2: 35,873
Difference: 248,396

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

About Shevar, he is a good leader, and I for one for consider retirement should Shev leave. I'm sure some NWO members would too. :icon_sad:

Anxious to see if you're true to your word or if that was just you shining Shevar's apple.

DeletedUser

Anxious to see if you're true to your word or if that was just you shining Shevar's apple.

Well, now that PAIN is here, the thought swept away. I thought when Lt181 first created PAIN it would just be him, New One and some friends. I did not think we would get a place. I had no other tribe to join bar RMC and I did not fancy my tribemates hating me at the time.

NWO was in internal crisis with everyone fading away. I considered it, but Habap you will be pleased to know, I'm here for good and I will still be organizing support to kill STTS2 troops.

DeletedUser

what support?...to hom what's left of NWO??...I'm starting to think that the left overs in NWO are inactive....noobs...ore trouble makers....in which case LT decided to let faith(RMC and PAIN) deal with them

DeletedUser

what support?...to hom what's left of NWO??...I'm starting to think that the left overs in NWO are inactive....noobs...ore trouble makers....in which case LT decided to let faith(RMC and PAIN) deal with them

Nope, Lt181 has taken the players who have proven themselves. Anyone who shows they have tribal interests at heart, and can play - will have a chance. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

isn't that what I've said?:)....but I decided to take the long road:p...yeah sure I could have said...Lt has taken only the players that deserve it:)

DeletedUser

isn't that what I've said?:)....but I decided to take the long road:p...yeah sure I could have said...Lt has taken only the players that deserve it:)

You said something like :

Everyone left in NWO is inactive noobs, no? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

nope..I've said..some of them are inactive...some noobs...ore bouth:p

muhammad-ali

@ Horica.

Your recent ennoblements against NWO is no achievement. You have hit some inactive players that have been left in that tribe. It would be ALOT harder for you to hit someone in PAIN, that is a fact.

DeletedUser

why you make a comeback now, Ali?
at least stick on one name :icon_wink: