NWO declares on STTS2?

muhammad-ali

So, you're not NWO? I'm confused. Are you new or are you the same tribe? Please choose.

We're elite NWO. :icon_razz:

Same faces, but less. The others have a chance to prove.

Technically new tribe, but when the switch came, people withdrew the support. Maybe because we are allies with RMC, and RMC are allies with you? God knows, but I look forward to your tribe losing another 50 nukes one of my villas. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Side 1: STTS2

Side 2: LOVE (ex {NWO})

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 40

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 89,403
Difference: 401,623

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side 2: LOVE (ex {NWO})

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 1

Side 1: 258,330
Side 2: 9,369

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, we should include both LOVE and PAIN conquests when discussing the war?

Hate to say this, but LOVE is mainly leftovers/inactives/people who quit in-game (such as me). So in effect I don't think you should include them any longer. Personally I think it'll just pad your stats from now on. :icon_razz:

{NWO} and STTS2 were basically at even-stevens on War Stats before the whole Shevar thing happened, possibly a couple of conquers on {NWO}'s side. Do you want to call it even and start new stats on PAIN only? :icon_wink:

lt181

Side 2: LOVE PAIN

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 19

Side 1: 189,076

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side 2: LOVE PAIN

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 1

Side 1: 410,992
Side 2: 9,369

I don't know whether it is more amusing or pitiful that I see you up here continually posting stats. You seemingly post a new one every day. If I had to choose, I'd say amusing as it always makes me chuckle.

Pain has not yet made an aggressive move towards STTS2 despite the attacks from STTS2. We're taking care of some internal matters. So, you've got a couple of more weeks to dance around in your tutu, and post stats. Enjoy!

DeletedUser

Pain has not yet made an aggressive move towards STTS2 despite the attacks from STTS2. We're taking care of some internal matters. So, you've got a couple of more weeks to dance around in your tutu, and post stats. Enjoy!

that should explain

I determined that option number one gave us the best opportunity to both save Shevar's villages, and put NWO in a position to continue to be a major player on the world stage. I wanted to continue to pursue the fight with STTS2 because I promised a couple of people that I trust that I would this. It was for these reasons I chose this option.

anyway .. excuse me then.. since its only STTS2 vs NWO thread i'll keep it "ontopic" and edited my previous post

muhammad-ali

@ Horica.

Your recent ennoblements against NWO is no achievement. You have hit some inactive players that have been left in that tribe. It would be ALOT harder for you to hit someone in PAIN, that is a fact.

Horica, Don't make me quote this again, big guy.

DeletedUser9021

Horica is not to blame for the fact that inactiev acocunts are not being sat. I agree it is not a sign of prowess if he nobles an inactive, but it's not a particularly strong sign that you're allowing him to do so.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by muhammad-ali View Post
@ Horica.

Your recent ennoblements against NWO is no achievement. You have hit some inactive players that have been left in that tribe. It would be ALOT harder for you to hit someone in PAIN, that is a fact.

mate.. no offense .. BUT

INACTIVE accounts DON'T DEFEND HIMSELF and DON'T MOVE TROOPS AROUND right ?.... or suddenly they are "inactive" or have RL problems :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

mate.. no offense .. BUT

INACTIVE accounts DON'T DEFEND HIMSELF and DON'T MOVE TROOPS AROUND right ?.... or suddenly they are "inactive" or have RL problems :icon_rolleyes:

Our inactives do. They're super-special :icon_biggrin:

Lol, just kidding. Anyway - like I said. Before PAIN split off, STTS2 and {NWO}/LOVE were at even-stevens. Now the stats are skewed as such:

LOVE 426 - 452 STTS2 (forever)

Because of STTS2's ennoblements this last week following the major split. :icon_cry: As I asked before, let's call that an even-stevens and concentrate on PAIN vs. STTS2?

PAIN 3 - 16 STTS2 (Since PAIN's emergence)
PAIN 3 - 1 STTS2 (48h)
PAIN 3 - 0 STTS2 (24h)

DeletedUser

well since this is a NWO vs STTS2 thread. . i think this can be closed now since NWO (LOVE) disbanded...

P.S. at Lt81's request i removed PAIN from those those war stats. (and i believe that was yesterday)

DeletedUser

well since this is a NWO vs STTS2 thread. . i think this can be closed now since NWO (LOVE) disbanded...

P.S. at Lt81's request i removed PAIN from those those war stats. (and i believe that was yesterday)

Uh you may have misunderstood Horica. I think PAIN intend to carry on the fight - Then again I'm not a member, so I guess my thoughts aren't the best to go on here. Perhaps a clarification is in order. :icon_wink:

And yes it would look like {NWO}'s days are about over. :(

DeletedUser

Uh you may have misunderstood Horica. I think PAIN intend to carry on the fight - Then again I'm not a member, so I guess my thoughts aren't the best to go on here. Perhaps a clarification is in order. :icon_wink:

And yes it would look like {NWO}'s days are about over. :(

i might misunderstand you.. however that is not for you to decide

lt81 said:
Pain has not yet made an aggressive move towards STTS2 despite the attacks from STTS2. We're taking care of some internal matters.

we shall see..

so..this thread its ready for lock and delete :)

muhammad-ali

We'll see what happens in future ; Should be interesting. :)

Also, Horica, they don't move troops. Maybe the tripwire system? Someone has support there, see a report, send more. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol everybody is going to war with stts2 im part of BDR-GG but i kind of feel bad for stts2 lol

muhammad-ali

lol everybody is going to war with stts2 im part of BDR-GG but i kind of feel bad for stts2 lol

I feel bad for STTS2 as well. A tribe which has my respect. However, war is war, and it is the way to expand. :icon_eek: