Tech Levels

ToTheGallows

no thats not true. they could have it where if 50% of ur scouts survive, they see troops and buildings and if 75% survive they see troops outside

This is a possibility. I read sacredfool's post and linked it to previous worlds I've played, where level one scouts means an opponent cannot see troops in transit or that have dodged, which I prefer. I do not believe the scouting system is mentioned in the official w26 settings announcement, so I guess we'll have to wait and see - Or you can mail hoodoo if you wanna find out before the world opens.

DeletedUser

well actually i added a post to the conversation exclaiming the fact that now that i know what 10 levels per tech is... i think its a great idea

:icon_twisted:

Nis.

they didnt make clear many of the settings in fact...

first of all, how will nobling work...its generally 20-35 but wht about loyalty increasing...
also, whabout morale...i think everyone is hoping for a time based morale but it is probably point-based. i would jus like these things clarified especially if theyre going to make us wait longer than they told us for the settings to be announced.

ToTheGallows

they didnt make clear many of the settings in fact...

first of all, how will nobling work...its generally 20-35 but wht about loyalty increasing...

I believe loyalty increasing depends on the speed of the world. For example, on a speed 0.5 world, it takes 2 hours to regenerate 1 point of loyalty, on speed 2; one point of loyalty is acquired every half an hour. So this means on a speed 1.2 world, it takes 50 minutes to regenerate one point of loyalty, according to my maths.

Nis.

I believe loyalty increasing depends on the speed of the world. For example, on a speed 0.5 world, it takes 2 hours to regenerate 1 point of loyalty, on speed 2; one point of loyalty is acquired every half an hour. So this means on a speed 1.2 world, it takes 50 minutes to regenerate one point of loyalty, according to my maths.

true true i did assume all that. but it would be nice to get a more definite answer you know?

DeletedUser17170

yeah Loyality is based on speed of the world. Faster worlds faster loaylity gained.

As far as Morale, Yes I'd like to see a time based form the started of the age, but that only helps the more expereienced players as they will beable to farm with less losses.

TTG, to answer you questions I was in XIG in w12 for about 3-4 weeks, right up till Warhawg disbanded.

DeletedUser

Damn im interested in this world now.
No growing vills.
And different tech levels which would mean different strategy...
Lets see if my usuall starting strategy with a few tweaks and hopefully a person i know to help boost my activity since at the moment i can get on every day but not as much as i used to...

so would like to achieve top 100 if im lucky.

DeletedUser

So Im assuming that just like the other tech levels worlds... Whatever troops you send as support to a village will take on the levels of that village?

This really will be interesting. I hope they put out some kind of information thread on how it's all going to work.

DeletedUser

jas you sexy beast your back!!!
its pretty much like old skool world but longer techs... >_>

DeletedUser

Hmm I have never played a 10 tech lvl world before... I may end up joining. It is so hard to choose

DeletedUser

Tech-Level Forschungskosten Angriffsstärke Verteidigung allgemein Verteidigung Kavallerie
1 600 496 416 150 200 80
2 960 794 666 157 209 84
3 1.536 1.270 1.065 164 219 88
4 2.458 2.032 1.704 172 229 92
5 3.932 3.251 2.726 180 239 96
6 6.291 5.201 4.362 188 251 100
7 10.066 8.321 6.979 197 262 105
8 16.106 13.314 11.167 206 274 110
9 25.770 21.303 17.867 215 287 115
10 41.232 34.085 28.587 225 300 120

^^ Prices for :heavycavalry:

I like it :icon_wink:

Question: Does the level of the smithy limit how high the level of your units can be? :icon_eek:

Nis.

sacredfool says no. the only thing tech levels do is make u choose wht do spend money on first.

ToTheGallows

Question: Does the level of the smithy limit how high the level of your units can be? :icon_eek:

I don't imagine so. I assume once you reach a level 2 barracks, you can research your way up to a level 10 axeman; and so on with all the other units. This is, however an assumption based on previous experience in leveled worlds.

DeletedUser

I don't imagine so. I assume once you reach a level 2 barracks, you can research your way up to a level 10 axeman; and so on with all the other units. This is, however an assumption based on previous experience in leveled worlds.

Your assumption would be correct.

I have played 10 tech smithy before as I was the person that started the suggestion for it in the 26 thread. Though I cant answer your scout question as I am not big on scouting and cant recall exactly how it works as I dont scout often.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17170

This is the first time its been lvl 10 here on .net that I can see from the stats.

This world will have some interesting parts to it. First, its the world with the FASTEST unit speed. 2nd, its the world of 10 tech lvls'. Finaly, its an world of big tribes, 150 is the biggest I've seen in a while. We've seen small tribe worlds.

Red Xiii

This is the first time its been lvl 10 here on .net that I can see from the stats.

This world will have some interesting parts to it. First, its the world with the FASTEST unit speed. 2nd, its the world of 10 tech lvls'. Finaly, its an world of big tribes, 150 is the biggest I've seen in a while. We've seen small tribe worlds.

Least there are no archers/paladins.