Tech Levels

DeletedUser

lol shmegg was simply the most bated'breath'd person waiting for world 26. unfair that it didnt work out for him

I think many people wanted the new tech levels, and even though it's not a democracy, at least lets pretend it is not to disillusion shmegg even more :icon_wink:

walleye

I think many people wanted the new tech levels, and even though it's not a democracy, at least lets pretend it is not to disillusion shmegg even more :icon_wink:

yeah i really want to try it
but i also really want to try the 1% fake rule on world 25. too bad it cant be both.

DeletedUser

yeah i really want to try it
but i also really want to try the 1% fake rule on world 25. too bad it cant be both.

It is actaully really at the start of the world when you can not spare so many troops.

DeletedUser

Trust me, you dont want the fake rule. It is extremely annoying.

Nis.

how does teh fake rule work? someone mind quickly explaining it or posting a link?

walleye

how does teh fake rule work? someone mind quickly explaining it or posting a link?

the smallest attack you are allowed to send has to consist of 1% of your points, by way of farmspace. .. villagewise

if you have a 10 000 point village, smallest attack can be 100 axes or 20 rams etc.

basically its hard to send fake attacks (good)

DeletedUser

I like the 10 tech format. Among other things, it allowes for a ceratin amount of surprise even when your attacker has your troops counts: he doesn't know what your tech levels are, and that can drastically affect the outcome of any battle.

DeletedUser

I like the 10 tech format. Among other things, it allowes for a ceratin amount of surprise even when your attacker has your troops counts: he doesn't know what your tech levels are, and that can drastically affect the outcome of any battle.

I like the tech levels too, this world is sorta like W1/2/8. I like that style of worlds.. :D

Muldie325

Supposing with a 1% fake rule your points are above 2,400,000

Anyway, about the 10 tech levels, I thought we were asking for 10 techs max per vill, but oh well, this works too.

My favourite setting has to be the 1.5 troop speed modifier :)

Last edited: