Interesting and funny IGM

DeletedUser

Simple, barbs are key to early success, especially with this ridiculously long BP.

Alright :icon_confused:

I wish you all the best in your pointless communication with him.

not that i think it will bring you any results.

DeletedUser34102

I'm just glad I didn't land near him. I would've relocated the first chance I got.

DeletedUser

Enuvrem on 18.12. at 23:43
Can you please make me a favor and restart at the beggining while it is not late..

If you want to know who Iam you can check Mervune in w24..I left that world 1 week ago and still Iam at top5 in ODA, ODD and OD..

When protection ends, we will start to fight and the one who is better will win..So please think again..

Cya and good luck.

Enuvrem a.k.a Mervune of w24

A-10 thunder bolt today at 00:23
Sorry i am not a noob who restarts when you message them

DeletedUser

Enuvrem on 18.12. at 23:43
Can you please make me a favor and restart at the beggining while it is not late..

If you want to know who Iam you can check Mervune in w24..I left that world 1 week ago and still Iam at top5 in ODA, ODD and OD..

When protection ends, we will start to fight and the one who is better will win..So please think again..

Cya and good luck.

Enuvrem a.k.a Mervune of w24

A-10 thunder bolt today at 00:23
Sorry i am not a noob who restarts when you message them
zomg! great reply!

DeletedUser

Merge said:
Uhtred The Great today at 05:10
Are you willing to merge into LOTN? All of your members will be given equal rights.So will your tribe take this chance to jion a growing tribe that will soon domanate K46 and K47 and beyound. So are you ready to rule the north
Thanks,
Uhtred The Great

Mark-CFC today at 05:15
Do you guys have expeirence in an other worlds? If so tell me your name, and tribe name.

Uhtred The Great today at 05:18
I did but it was a very long time ago on world 23 we reached over 100,000 points but a trator destroyed us

Mark-CFC today at 05:19
Wow, 100,000k points! Take this mail and shove it up your ass, Thats what i think about the merge.

Uhtred The Great today at 05:20
Thats nice

Mark-CFC today at 05:23
Sure is, This world has just started and your already talking about a merge?!? You must have some loose screws in that head.

Uhtred The Great today at 05:24
quite a few actually

Mark-CFC today at 05:26
So it seems.

Uhtred The Great today at 05:27
Its true i am a class A idiot

Mark-CFC today at 05:31
This just shows how stupid you are, You keep replying when your not gonna gain anything.

LOL Why merge when this world has just started :icon_confused:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I join all the new worlds so that I can get a restart mail but no one ever tells me to restart :(!

HeftySmurf

Mystic Lady: He booted Blue who is has played this game for three years is one of the best player of this game and easily one of the most experieced! You Assh**le Duke booted him for developing his HQ first before he joined this tribe and couldn't then go for the stupid points target first....Myself and Blue's friends will lave this tribe led by a complete t*t!...My God help you all.

Made Me Lol :)

Nexdragon

Hello,

I am writing to advise you to start over. It is early in the world, it will not affect you at all if you restart RIGHT NOW. You may be wondering ‘why should I restart?’. =SK= players are highly experienced , aggressive and skilful. =SK= players are on many other worlds with hundreds of villages.

In every other world, the people in =SK= players' area get outplayed, destroyed and farmed by them. This is for your own good and saving yourself time and work.

To restart, go to “Settings -> Start Over -> Confirm”. Thank you and good luck in your new position.

=SK=

hey i got that to!

Snagawielder

I wanna have a noob like that next to me. It make the world a lot more interesting :p

DeletedUser

I got some stubborn people who won't read my mails.

Maybe it's cuz I'm rank 13 and 13 is the devils number..or was that 666?? :X

DeletedUser

i wonder how many people ACTUALLY do restart after getting stuuuupid mails like these ones?? lol