Interesting and funny IGM

DeletedUser

lol poor saps! i had a few in other worlds, but havent had any this time....*sob* feel left out! lol

DeletedUser

We are passing this one around will post my turn later.

Joining said:
Jonji today at 01:25
To whomever it concerns,

I'd be interested in joining your tribe. I'm active and a team player. I'm an offensive player and would be a valuable asset to your tribe rather than a burden continuously asking for help.

Free-eek today at 01:31
What is your favorite ice cream??

Jonji today at 01:37
Mmm... tough one. Rocky road or pistachio. I'll say pistachio.

Free-eek today at 01:39
Damn, sorry you can't join then.

Jonji today at 01:50
Damn... knew I should have gone with the rocky road.

Free-eek today at 01:51
That would have done it, but we have to go with your first instinct.

Tell you what, round 2.

What kind of dog is your favorite??

Jonji today at 01:52
English Mastiff.

Free-eek today at 01:56
Not a bad answer, but still not what we were looking for.

But I'll give you 1/2 point for that one.

You need 4 points to enter,

Ok, here's the last question:

On the shelf you have 8 identical bottles of identical pills (let’s say there’s a hundred pills in each bottle). However, one of those 8 bottles contains cheap knockoff pills. The only way to differentiate fake pills from real pills is the weight - while real pills weigh 1 g each, the knockoff pills are only 0.9 g. You have one scale that shows the exact weight (down to the mg) of whatever is weighed.

How can you tell which bottle contains fake pills with just 1 weighing?

Jonji today at 02:08
Thats easy. Even though these are joke questions, I find it amusing to answer them anyways ;)
If they are all identical bottles, they will all weigh the same. Lets say each bottle weighs x grams.
If each bottle contains 100 pills, fake or real, it will be the pill's weight, y, times 100.
So each bottle will weigh x + y*100 grams.
A bottle of fake pills will weigh x + 0.9(100)
A bottle of real pills will weigh x + 1(100)
Thus, one out of the 8 bottles filled with horse pills will weigh 10 grams less than the others. This can only be assumed, however, if you know the weight of the pills to be more precise than what you provided. You only provided one significant digit and so you couldnt reasonably assume any of this since the difference in weights can actually fall within error. If you used your mg precise scale to measure these pills, this would not be an issue.

Free-eek today at 02:15
No bad, but the question only allows you to take 1 measurement of weight.

So how can you determine the fakes pills while only weighting once?? Not once per bottle, but only 1 time total.

Jonji today at 02:25
Hmm.... ok. Interesting question. I suppose you could number the bottles 1 through 8. Take 8 pills from bottle 8, 7 from bottle 7, 6 from bottle 6, 5 from bottle 5, 4 from bottle 4, 3 from bottle 3, 2 from bottle 2, and 1 from bottle 1 and weigh them.
If the weight equals 35.9, bottle 1 is the fake.
If the weight equals 35.8, bottle 2 is the fake.
If the weight equals 35.7, bottle 3 is the fake.
If 35.6, bottle 4 is the fake.
If 35.5, bottle 5 is the fake.
If 35.4, bottle 6 is the fake.
If 35.3, bottle 7 is the fake.
If 35.2, bottle 8 is the fake.

Free-eek today at 02:28
I'll pass your application along.

Free-eek today at 02:28
I was trying to have a little fun with him. Maybe you can screw with him a little as well.

This message has been forwarded by Free-eek.

Harlos today at 02:31
O
M
G.

HAhaha

Harlos today at 02:32
Enjoy.

This message has been forwarded by Harlos.

DeletedUser53562

Silcon on 18.12. at 18:09
whatevs

Dewdropdeb on 18.12. at 18:06
Ehm, no, sorry. We don't do diplomacy. Thanks though.

Silcon on 18.12. at 18:01
you asked us for one yesterday dummy...lol

Silcon on 18.12. at 18:00
lol ok

Dewdropdeb on 18.12. at 17:53
No, already had one today, thanks. Feeling quite refreshed.

Silcon on 18.12. at 17:49
Nap?

See ya January 1! :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

What is declaration of war?

LillLadyLibraMMM on 18.12. at 23:33
Greetings,

I would like to take a few minutes of your time to welcome you to the new world. ToP is a tribe of elite/experienced players. We have players leading back to worlds 1, 13, and 14. We work as a team and believe in 24/7 game activity. We will soon dominate this world. We would be happy to extend an invitation to you if you would like to place yourself on the ToP|Shelf with us. Please take a few minutes to consider this invitation and notify us for an official invite.

Regards,
LillLadyLibrammm

raulbadboy123 today at 07:55
HUURR!!!!

LillLadyLibraMMM today at 07:59
do what

raulbadboy123 today at 08:07
HUURRR!!

LillLadyLibraMMM today at 08:47
HHUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raulbadboy123 today at 08:56
you are now in a war!!!
from 1st january you will face my axes

HUUUUURRRRR~~~~~

LillLadyLibraMMM today at 09:08
look little boy, maybe you need to go play your sim city and watch what you say to real players.

LillLadyLibraMMM today at 09:08
I am the duke here and I like your talks of war.

LillLadyLibraMMM today at 09:09
I will draw up a declaration of war and send it to your leaders.

raulbadboy123 today at 09:11
ya sure.Can i have a copy of it PPLLZZZ

DeletedUser

Spann and archer, you are both acting like noobs....

@Hefty, what tribe were you in in W22?

DeletedUser

One of our tribe got a restart mail.

Guess what...it was OUR restart mail. They stole it >.>

Yes, I stole it. I sent my paladin with Lampard's lockpick to your tribemates village which allows me to view your tribal forum for half hour. It's nothing unusual.

DeletedUser

Yes, I stole it. I sent my paladin with Lampard's lockpick to your tribemates village which allows me to view your tribal forum for half hour. It's nothing unusual.

Lampard's lockpick - I love it :lol:, does it look something like this :ram:? or Maybe he has one like this :spear:?
-----------
Okay so basically the background of this story - Those of you who were/are in W11 may know of my position when it comes to the ~4~ family, so imagine my surprise to find one of them here!! Only, it's not a family at all. Just one lone tribe (and as we all know one lone ~4~ tribe is as impotent as Johnny one ball after his rather intrusive vasectomy).

Elbilin on 18.12. at 17:45
Your Majesty,

I fear that it is my solemn obligation to point out to you that the position of 'Monarch' is usually one that is reserved for family heads not tribal heads. I would also beg the question as to why the "leader" of a ~4~ tribe would specifically request to only be contacted in case of an emergency? I mean the game on this world is only a day old and already you have too much to do that you can't spare time to sort out tribal matters! I'd understand it if you were a true Monarch like Dunx but seriously this is just ridiculously big headed.

:lol: ROTFL

N.H.E.

blackevil on 18.12. at 17:54
:icon_eek: what u want to say?

Elbilin on 18.12. at 17:55
:icon_rolleyes:I thought I just said it didn't I?

N.H.E.

blackevil on 18.12. at 17:58
:icon_eek:what?

Elbilin on 18.12. at 18:02
So to summarize;
Elbilin said:
the position of 'Monarch' is usually one that is reserved for family heads not tribal heads.
&
Elbilin said:
why the "leader" of a ~4~ tribe would specifically request to only be contacted in case of an emergency?

:icon_cool:Don't worry if you can't understand it though, I did use a number of big words.

N.H.E.
(Smilies added for effect/visual representation of what went on)
I guess I might not have been clear enough in my explanation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not afraid of him. Because you see, I have guts, I stand and fight rather than rollover and play dead.

You're gonna get destroyed and then youre going to get flamed and then youre going to quit.

Starting next to Floopy = FAIL

DeletedUser

ok i just had to try it

and it worked
hahaha
winner said:
slave army on 19.12. at 21:58
Good Evening, werro.
You have been chosen for our one-time offer to receive
a brand new village for FREE.
Your NEW village will already have a level 5 Village Headquarter,
a level 1 Barrack, a level 1 Smithy, a level 1 Statue,
a level 1 Market, a level 5 Timber Camp, a level 5 Clay Pit,
a level 5 Iron Mine, a level 5 Farm, a level 5 Warehouse,
a level 10 Hiding place and a level 5 Wall.
All you need to do is follow this 5 easy steps:
1. Press "Settings"
2. Press "Start 0ver"
3. Type your password
4. Press "Ok"
5. Choose In what direction you want to have your new village.
Enjoy your brand New Village
This Offer will be available until 23:59 18/12/2008 (server time)
Also if you accept this offer within one hour from reading it
we will also throw in 12 Spearmen and a Paladin.
making it easier for you to farm all those Barbarian villages
around you.
With Best Regards.
werro today at 03:00
You are such a lyer

lol he actully fell for it

DeletedUser

Lol:

bean man64 today at 00:54
you should probably restart, dont wast your time building up over the attack break just restart. I will farm you and my friends will farm you and you might as well save yourself the trouble and just leave. Now.
Feel free to look me up on twstats i play on world 24 and i plan on doing very well in this world as well. This means that you are, sadly, going to be a source of resources for me. Sad to say i know but the best chance of survival you have is to start over. Have a nice day :)

zakmike today at 03:02
ok
then another guy who got the same mail sent my tribe leader this:

red rat15 today at 02:28
bean man64 is making me a farm, please stop.
followed up by my message:
bean man64 today at 03:20
please keep trying to appeal yourself to my tribe leader.
it makes for quite a laugh on the forums.

seriosuly the best chance for survival is to restart im serious.
ive already got a farming force and y the time protection ends you will just be bigger and juicier when i kill you.

if you restart now you can spend that time building your new village in a nice peaceful happy corner. This is the cennter and f you arent prepared get the hell out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

D!!! Do it!! DO IT!!

Something along the lines of "Sorry there must be a technical error, please allow me to sit your account for etc etc etc"

-wagawagawaga-

He cant restart again before end of protection can he? takes 14 days?

DeletedUser

This is bannable offence. Read rules. :icon_confused:

I know that i always read the rules of any game before playing it. option D was a trap option. i just wanted to see if anyone falls for it.

and at this stage of the game i cant exactly do anything to him even if he agrees to let me sit him. anyway i will let him marinate a little bit before answering him.

DeletedUser

Can't believe no-ones posted this yet...

Warning said:
=SK= Desire on 19.12. at 17:22
I am writing to advise you to start over. It is early in the world, it will not affect you at all if you restart RIGHT NOW. You may be wondering ‘why should I restart?’. I am a highly experienced player, aggressive and skillful. I am on many other worlds with hundreds of villages.

In every other world, the people in my area get outplayed, destroyed and farmed by me. This is for your own good and saving yourself time and work.

To restart, go to “Settings -> Start Over -> Confirm”. Thank you and good luck in your new position.

Made me laugh.