Interesting and funny IGM

DeletedUser48480

Originally Posted by Problem
Snatch. on 18.12. at 19:45
Im sorry but there is a problem with your village and in order to continue playing it has been decided that you restart in order to resolve this problem.
boutiller1 on 19.12. at 02:47
no i am not restarting
Snatch. on 19.12. at 20:04
If you do not restart in the next 24 hours we will have no other option but to delete your account.
boutiller1 today at 04:39
WHY WHAT DID I DO
Snatch. today at 14:13
You have done nothing wrong it's just there is a problem with your village and it may spread to the main network of the game, if you restart your new village will be identical to your current one and you will be given a full warehouse of resources.
We hope your co-operate with us in order to help get rid of this problem.
boutiller1 today at 15:41
thanks for the help you just kicked me out so you can kill me
boutiller1 today at 15:42
you better help me now
Snatch. today at 15:44
Im sorry your breaking up
boutiller1 today at 16:09
yea right

>

Tried out what you done but it didnt work for me :icon_cry:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah i send it to around 5 people but he was the only one dumb enough.

DeletedUser

Yeah i send it to around 5 people but he was the only one dumb enough.

welcome to n00bland. Where n00bs are so stupid they believe mails about having problems with villages when TW has a team link to see who actually is a mod/admin etc.

DeletedUser

welcome to n00bland. Where n00bs are so stupid they believe mails about having problems with villages when TW has a team link to see who actually is a mod/admin etc.

some Noobs dont even know where the Button "Help" is located. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

...thats sad...

look at this:

bean man64 today at 00:54
You should probably restart, dont wast your time building up over the attack break just restart. I will farm you and my friends will farm you and you might as well save yourself the trouble and just leave. now.
Feel free to look me up on TwStats i play on world 24 and i plan on doing very well in this world as well. this means that you are, sadly, going to be a source of resources for me. sad to say i know but the best chance of survival you have is to start over. have a nice day :)
inuyasha2121 said:
Subject insulting my tribe
Conversational partner inuyasha2121
Reply forward Delete Export

inuyasha2121 today at 07:14
please dont speak to my members like that, i will not tolerate it

bean man64 said:
omg:
inuyasha2121

funny as hell. Seriously do you know the difference between you and me? im farming with a 35 troop force and you probably dont even have a barracks. i have a smithy with swords, you guys are probably worried about your points. i think you should keep making me laugh it is probably the only chance you have to kill me. and if you want to drag tribes into it you might want to take a look at mine vs. yours first:
[ally]~BS~[/ally] VS. [ally]SRY[/ally]

that should be over quick. just restart and save yourself the trouble, you can restart in the center of your tribe on this world so no big deal right?
maybe ill even send yu a few resouces to make up for it, if im feeling REALLY nice today. merry christmas.

DeletedUser

I have to say Bear man the only one that looks like an idiot here is you. Your tribe are SPAMMING that around all over, telling people to restart with that pathetic message.

You need lives.

DeletedUser

just making a few farms and helping peple out. these guys have had NO EXPERIENCE with tribal wars and they decided to start in the center? im doing them a favor by telling them to move away and build somewhere else.

DeletedUser

I also think your the biggest idiot here!

In the first place the restart message was bad written so nobody would take you serious.

In the second place it's very stupid telling someone to check your w24 stats. I wouldn't be to proud of w24

In the third place you CAN'T just restart in the middle of your tribe. You can only do so if you get nobled

DeletedUser

and i already knew all that. the ONLY people who would restart are those who are idiots or newbies who have no business being in the center like i stated above. seriously im doing them a favor and gaining a few farms myself. the ones who have experience just laugh and make a funny comment and we all go back to building up for the end of the break. its a tradition on new worlds really...

The-Dwarf

and i already knew all that. the ONLY people who would restart are those who are idiots or newbies who have no business being in the center like i stated above. seriously im doing them a favor and gaining a few farms myself. the ones who have experience just laugh and make a funny comment and we all go back to building up for the end of the break. its a tradition on new worlds really...

Don't you dare trying to talk to me about experience and traditions on the forum!

DeletedUser

its a legitimate strategy and anyone who has half a brain will not restart. i dont think i need to defend myself at all. tons of people do it and it works for me. anyone who fell for this sorry but you dont belong in the center. im done with this topic...

DeletedUser

^ A legitimate strategy? Being an ****hole? *claps and awards Nobel prize* I shouldn't expect SRY to last long with the self-centric ego you all carry around.

I had an argument with their leader about their pathetic messages, I got nothing back. Rather, he posted it on his tribal forum. As did the member that I confronted first who simply gave me more cheek and slaver in the same uneducated drivel.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
just making a few farms and helping peple out. these guys have had NO EXPERIENCE with tribal wars and they decided to start in the center? im doing them a favor by telling them to move away and build somewhere else.

And what experience do you have? If your restart mail points to world 24 then you have zero experience at all.

DeletedUser

Had to call in your mum ey span?

Manderigma today at 20:05
if u continue to bother span, we will act accotdingly, we will not tolerate our ally being harrassed by a noob tribe..

hell yah..

Why don't you post ALL my tribes messages to you.
And even with all your offers for my members to join your tribe has even one abandoned us for you? And K39KS is not my tribe. Never was never will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

Manderigma today at 20:05
if u continue to bother span, we will act accotdingly, we will not tolerate our ally being harrassed by a noob tribe..

hell yah..

Why don't you post ALL my tribes messages to you.

wait let me get this your bothering a noob in a tribe that is allied to another tribe that is threatening you while there is over a week left on beginner protection?

oh my you should be shaking in your boots now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Span has been posting a lot of him mail here, and it seems my tribe and my leadership has come under the flame.

Here have what started this, without his selective editing.

spann94 today at 18:24
im not moving to a mass recruiting family tribe thank you

dragons771 today at 18:26
we don't mass recruit your were near one of our members! i personally hate mass recruiting!

spann94 today at 18:27
you into us fine us into you no thanks

spann94 today at 18:28
ive done leading tribes alot

dragons771 today at 18:31
okay, but i'm not you am i now?

spann94 today at 18:41
you can merge into us

dragons771 today at 18:42
nah i'm good, and so is my tribe, but thanks for the offer!

spann94 today at 18:43
see it happens i knew you would stay that but my tribe will be fine not under a mass recruitting family tribe you could escape that

dragons771 today at 18:47
i could, but the question is do i want to?
the answer to that query is NO!

spann94 today at 18:49
good thats fine but a family this early in the world is poor

dragons771 today at 18:52
Poor? us?
you must be joking, we are a tight knit family!
i know everyone in my tribe and my sisters tribes!

spann94 today at 18:53
i never said you i said family tribes these early in general

dragons771 today at 18:55
it was an implication,

So I replied.

Chase X. today at 19:21
Your chat with my leader from our academy was quite an amusing bit for our tribes. You are so funny thinking you know what is a good idea so early in the game and what is not.

We NEVER mass recruit. We were premade from another world. Before this one ever started our plans and goal had been set. Before this world began we had more members than the tribal allowance for one tribe.

You will die so quickly, it will be almost sad not to get a chance to hear your pleas for longer than we will. The fact is the minute you made me angry you were already dead, as so many in other worlds have found out. I greive for you already. Have fun at the rim.

spann94 today at 19:22
cant beat a bit of banter eh and 15 day bp first then you can

spann94 today at 19:28
i don care

spann94 today at 19:31
no reply gutted

spann94 today at 21:01
i must say good mails from the tribes

spann94 today at 21:04
any more

spann94 today at 21:11
keep em coming i mean your tribes awsful but please keep em coming

spann94 today at 21:22
i mean like they mail me i reply but no reply back

and I can post about 100 more of him whinning about not responding to him.

DeletedUser

you can go worst all you did was get all your members to write rimmed at me 15 day bp i doubt it

DeletedUser

I sure did, and that is all they said to you. 1 message from one member each. I would love to see you get a tribe of 50 to do what you said in one day. Oh make that two days you will be receiving the rest of them soon.

And after you inviting every one of them, how many of them left to come to your tribe? How many was that? Oh yeah ...zero.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fine thats fantastic im not bothered so please send more but lets not argue over a topic which doesnt need this