=SK=, propaganda, and W30.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1747
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well while im not convinced that all the accounts are neccesarily the same person(s), i do find it hard to beleive they are not in SK considering no one outside of SK knows who the mysterious SK raven is, and he is someone supposedly very good etc but these 3 idiots seem to know all the details about SK (though strangely keep asking stupid questions which they should know the answers to).

I do agree with edgey (again it seems) on shrinkwrapper, as i have completely stopped reading anything posted by him for about 2 weeks now.

on a side note, the post made by vaderxxx about the awesome lineup SK has made me laugh, several times over.

1) if most are supposed to be under aliases then how can you claim they are "great players" repeatedly and expect people to believe you?

2) then mention of G razor under the title "some of the best players in W30" actually shows very little knowledge, or just a very noobish understanding of how to evaluate skill. This is not meant as an attack on G razor, however i know just how good G razor is, i was the one who began teaching him how to be better after he got farmed and restarted in W25.

So if G razor is considered to be one of the best SK players, then i dont really think anyone has anything to be concerned about.

DeletedUser

Ok firstly =SK= Vampira is a female, example as shows:

wonder%20woman.jpg

You know a woman.

Secondly you say that me raven and trycon and nightmares are the same eh:icon_rolleyes: then how come myself and nightmares have conversations often together over the forums when we reply to each other in under a minute now wouldnt that take to long to log out and log back in to post that much. Also,rofl, now the funniest thing is that this johhnnybravo22 guy seriously thinks that we are multiaccountings so what i say is mind your own buisness.:lol:

DeletedUser

Explain what you mean instead of trying to fit in as many philosophical statements that you can. Hide the truth with the truth? That's revealing the truth, but what is the truth? If we've got eyes on the explanation, but not reasons for the explanation, is that a confirmation that Vpars post is indeed true, but for reasons other than he stated?

look i'm not defending SK. i'm giving my opinion on the topic and responses made to my posts.

all the links to conversations from player's 'hyping up SK' are out of context.

as to 'hiding the truth..with the truth' it's all about context.
the overall context of vpars post is that SK are using propoganda.
but each individual post has it's own context with that particular conversation.
and it's that context that is missing. without the full conversations that each post was part of. the posts can be made to view a different point of view than they were origionally ment to.
(i don't know if this made it any clearer what i ment. but i don't know how to type it any other way.)

read over my posts then go back and read vpar's. look at all the angles not just what he's pointing at. if you agree with him ok. if you don't thats ok as well.

all i'm doing is making my own opinion not what someone else thinks. and that's all i want others to do.

DeletedUser

You guys are all lame. I'm a real player, by the way. Which tribe I'm in is in BIO. Who I am, like I will tell you. You guys make it seem like I'm some plastic person. As for ham!!! I've always hated che and eggs, even since back then. Members of those tribes deserve to be rimmed.

As for ham!!! I see that SK is kicking your butt. That is music to my ears!

DeletedUser

Secondly you say that me raven and trycon and nightmares are the same eh:icon_rolleyes: then how come myself and nightmares have conversations often together over the forums when we reply to each other in under a minute now wouldnt that take to long to log out and log back in to post that much. Also,rofl, now the funniest thing is that this johhnnybravo22 guy seriously thinks that we are multiaccountings so what i say is mind your own buisness.:lol:

This is a silly statement to make, actually.

Only one person has claimed that you, raven, trycon and nightmares are the same perso, and he is largely consdiered :

• An imbecile
  • A =SK= alias

Okay here is the truth... Trycon and =SK= Nightmare and =SK= Raven and =SK= Ace are all the same people! And also aliens exist in outer space!

The rest of us just think that Shrink Wrapper, SpeedDemon83 and DarthVaderxxx are members of SK and/or accounts created by members of SK.

DeletedUser

i might be wrong, but can't you just get up a couple of tabs, and sign in under a different name on tribalwars at the same time??

DeletedUser

not on the forums B.M.A as they would probably lag you out

DeletedUser

Darn I wish I was invited in SK. I love you guys. so much! Raven kiss me!!!!!!

As for me I've been around, since W24. Yes pervis its me. I use to annoy you back then. I still think you are a loser......

DeletedUser1747

These =SK= "responses" are actually very amusing. None addresses the key issue raised, that of forum multi-accounting. They also address issues that weren't raised, such as the gender of =SK= Vampira. That was not a concern that the inital post was created to address, nor was it mentioned in it.

In-game multi-accounting was also not mentioned, nor do I believe it goes on. Take note of the fact that intelligent responses make for good propaganda.

Last edited:

Child in time

That's why i always say, keep the dogs inside when the boys are playing :)

DeletedUser

You guys are all lame. I'm a real player, by the way. Which tribe I'm in is in BIO. Who I am, like I will tell you. You guys make it seem like I'm some plastic person. As for ham!!! I've always hated che and eggs, even since back then. Members of those tribes deserve to be rimmed.

As for ham!!! I see that SK is kicking your butt. That is music to my ears!

:icon_rolleyes:

Child in time

Darn I wish I was invited in SK. I love you guys. so much! Raven kiss me!!!!!!

As for me I've been around, since W24. Yes pervis its me. I use to annoy you back then. I still think you are a loser......

you're a loser.

You used to talk **** about me. You smell.

DeletedUser

Really amazing post and very good documented.
The best post till now in W30 forum :icon_biggrin:

vpar2 you are a p&p master indeed. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well while im not convinced that all the accounts are neccesarily the same person(s), i do find it hard to beleive they are not in SK considering no one outside of SK knows who the mysterious SK raven is, and he is someone supposedly very good etc but these 3 idiots seem to know all the details about SK (though strangely keep asking stupid questions which they should know the answers to).

I do agree with edgey (again it seems) on shrinkwrapper, as i have completely stopped reading anything posted by him for about 2 weeks now.

on a side note, the post made by vaderxxx about the awesome lineup SK has made me laugh, several times over.

1) if most are supposed to be under aliases then how can you claim they are "great players" repeatedly and expect people to believe you?

2) then mention of G razor under the title "some of the best players in W30" actually shows very little knowledge, or just a very noobish understanding of how to evaluate skill. This is not meant as an attack on G razor, however i know just how good G razor is, i was the one who began teaching him how to be better after he got farmed and restarted in W25.

So if G razor is considered to be one of the best SK players, then i dont really think anyone has anything to be concerned about.

I wish you could tell that to ham!!! rofl....

Attacker: =SK=
Village:

Belief: Your troops were religious.

Defender: xXMaxineXx
Village: Fake (433|521) K54

Quantity: 0 33 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 33 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

------------------------------------------------

Village:

Paladin: Paladin, no item.

Defender: sashi20
Village: Gaara (452|590) K54

Quantity: 32 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 32 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Village:

Paladin: =SK= just cleared your village, no item.

Quantity: 33 0 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 33 0 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Village:

Paladin: Paladin, no item.

Defender: faetzy
Village: HAM!!! (477|574) K54

Quantity: 224 0 321 10 42 3 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 224 0 321 10 42 3 0 0 0 0 0 0

Village:

Paladin: =SK= just cleared your village, no item.

Quantity: 30 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 30 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

Village:

Defender: Cazac
Village: Restart if close (472|598) K54

Quantity: 104 109 162 0 17 38 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 104 109 162 0 17 38 0 0 0 0 1 0

Village:

Paladin: Insert name here, no item.

Defender: Mr Pork
Village: Suck my hairy bell end (444|574) K54

Quantity: 31 0 138 0 10 25 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 31 0 138 0 10 25 0 0 0 0 1 0

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Took me about 1 hour to read and understand all of your comments. As for myself, honestly don't care about the hype. I will not type that much about it. I play this game for fun because it is meant to be that way. Players make up Tribal Wars, not names.

AND =SK= Vampira is really a female not a little boy. She was very upset reading that. Just to let you know....

As for this:
My response:

Actions speak louder then words.

Actions may speak louder than words but why post reports about SK players clearing HAM!!! players here? ...

If you think Vpar is a member of HAM!!! and you feel like he is targetting you than you're wrong because hes in BD.

If you are trying to divert attention away from your 'foul play' than you just made it even worse judging by the posts above from Optimus Prime (who is also not in HAM!!! before you start bashing him with clearing reports)

Anyway the clearing of 3 of our players (Not maxine since she dodged with her Offense) certainly is a set-back and although I know I'm just making excuses I do have to say that Mr Pork has been quite inactive (he admitted this himself) and Faetzy... Well Faetzy just had bad luck since your member is only 9 minutes from him by LC speed :icon_neutral:

If you want to brag though than please try harder since the clearings of 3 of our players at this stage of the game is quite inevitable and every premade probably faced the problem of some of their members getting cleared. The reason for this obviously is the aggresive natue of these players combined with a lack of time to dodge the incoming attacks :icon_neutral:

Anyway completely breaking you down is rather impossible now since you have infact managed toclear 3 of our members and thats a impressive fact. So congratulations to you.
Although you might have to reconsider your way of playing this game mentally.

DeletedUser

i might be wrong, but can't you just get up a couple of tabs, and sign in under a different name on tribalwars at the same time??

dunno bout tabs, but different browsers works, i have IE, FF and opera on my laptop and often had both FF and opera open for my 2 accounts so i didnt have to keep signing in and out

EDIT: Speeddemon, what did you want me to tell HAM?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

=SK= raven, I beg you to please persuade Iceman to attack me.

I want in your post of ham members cleared, he's scouted me daily but still hasn't even sent a courtesy fake ;<

DeletedUser

You guys give too much attention to SK. I bet you that an SK player started this thread just to draw more attention. And speeddemon STFU...

Status
Not open for further replies.