=SK=, propaganda, and W30.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1747
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Interesting reports against Ham!!!.

Is this the guy that got cleared by KingDino from Ham, or am I mistaken? I know there's 1k+ gray village out in k54 that previously belonged to =SK=.

image.php

If so, I like the loyalty :lol:

Tribe Changes:
=SK= None 02nd January 2009 - 16:00:01 0

DeletedUser

You guys give too much attention to SK. I bet you that an SK player started this thread just to draw more attention. And speeddemon STFU...

Yeah speeddemon.. STFU :icon_rolleyes:

You`re making the followers of SK look bad with all your hugging and cheering. :icon_eek:

I don`t like suck-ups. Goodbye.

DeletedUser

These =SK= "responses" are actually very amusing. None addresses the key issue raised, that of forum multi-accounting. They also address issues that weren't raised, such as the gender of =SK= Vampira. That was not a concern that the inital post was created to address, nor was it mentioned in it.

In-game multi-accounting was also not mentioned, nor do I believe it goes on. Take not of the fact that intelligent responses make for good propaganda.

Because they had to speand a lot of time, calming me down :icon_redface:

I got the idea that someone thought I was not really a woman and it upset me imensly, so Raven, Ace and well... almost everyone else in the chat, had to explain to me, that you guys do not think I am a guy.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

I got the idea that someone thought I was not really a woman and it upset me imensly, so Raven, Ace and well... almost everyone else in the chat, had to explain to me, that you guys do not think I am a guy.

I certainly hope your not a guy, since our little 'chat' would be pretty disturbing if you were :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Interesting reports against Ham!!!.

Is this the guy that got cleared by KingDino from Ham, or am I mistaken? I know there's 1k+ gray village out in k54 that previously belonged to =SK=.

image.php

If so, I like the loyalty :lol:

Tribe Changes:
=SK= None 02nd January 2009 - 16:00:01 0

He quit TW, he has real life issues right now. God bless him and his family.

DeletedUser

I certainly hope your not a guy, since our little 'chat' would be pretty disturbing if you were :icon_neutral:

I almost began to believe it, but NOPE, I am a woman.

And sorry to all for bringing the issue of my gender into this.
I will try and not be too upset another time... though i hope there won't be another gendermixup mixup

DeletedUser

I almost began to believe it, but NOPE, I am a woman.

And sorry to all for bringing the issue of my gender into this.
I will try and not be too upset another time... though i hope there won't be another gendermixup mixup

it's fine, but how about you answer the actual points made by the original poster, rather than change the subject?

Edit: until they are answered I will change the name of my first village of Cmon Iceman, gamble your O ;)

to what it is currently at. ;)

I don't think you will like it much. ;'(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

vampira, your having 'chats' wth other players!!!:icon_cry:

i feel so used...i like it:icon_twisted:

lol

DeletedUser

Hmm

You mean you guys really didn't know vpar is in =SK=? Of course he is, we got him to set up this whole thread as part of our whole 'Propaganda' operation. I think he's done a great job to be honest. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

it's fine, but how about you answer the actual points made by the original poster, rather than change the subject?

Edit: until they are answered I will change the name of my first village of Cmon Iceman, gamble your O ;)

to what it is currently at. ;)

I don't think you will like it much. ;'(

I don't have anything to say to the topic else than that.

What would you like me to say ?
That it is untrue - true ?

I have no idea who the gentlemen in question are and I am no leader in =SK=
Like most in here, i am trying to figure it out and personally I have been annoyed with some of their comments, which i am sure you can see a few places where i responded to them.

Else than that...

I am not them and can't excuse them or explain them.

Sure they can do that for themselves.

DeletedUser

dunno bout tabs, but different browsers works, i have IE, FF and opera on my laptop and often had both FF and opera open for my 2 accounts so i didnt have to keep signing in and out

EDIT: Speeddemon, what did you want me to tell HAM?

ohh ok well if this is the case, then SK ace denying multi accounting, does not fit. since he said:

Secondly you say that me raven and trycon and nightmares are the same eh:icon_rolleyes: then how come myself and nightmares have conversations often together over the forums when we reply to each other in under a minute now wouldnt that take to long to log out and log back in to post that much. Also,rofl, now the funniest thing is that this johhnnybravo22 guy seriously thinks that we are multiaccountings so what i say is mind your own buisness.:lol:

ok just to make it clear i am not accusing him of multi-accounting, but i just wanted to point it out.

the pink panther

Sadly, w00t can't take all the credit for that and this is totally irrelevant.. stop living in the past.

It was a tongue in cheek comment, as they were asking about his past or where they asking for his account on this world? neither of which is difficult to find out.

DeletedUser

well i instantly thought you was a girl, just because of your avater and sig, which is obviously of a female vampire......now i shut up to avoid digging my slef a hole.

DeletedUser

Ok here it is..

Since you have all so cleverly figured it out... Vpar is actually =SK= , he was sent here to create alot of fuss so our tribe would become more popular.

Oh and i'm really Darth Vader in disguise :icon_cool: Can't you tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.