A conversation with Trycon (Rank #6, currently attempting to farm me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harlos

Harlos is noob anyways. He can't defend against those types of attacks? what a noob. Go reset. mofo..

Which types of attacks are you referring to???

The one where my troops were gone all night, and arrived 30 mins before I woke up and he happened to attack me 10-15 mins after they arrived?

Or the attacks where he isn't getting anywhere, or gaining anything?

DeletedUser

You can't defend yourself harlos. You get owned by a simple attack. Now your food for SK. Shame on you. I was your #1 fan! Now i need to worship someone else.

i wouldn't worry about that. by the sounds of things you worship yourself more than anyone else. good luck with that.

harlos, before the world your waiting for opens, make sure you teach goat some manners.

DeletedUser

You can't defend yourself harlos. You get owned by a simple attack. Now your food for SK. Shame on you. I want your #1 fan! Now i need to worship someone else.

I suppose they have to let everyone have their say here, regardless of which end they do it from.

DeletedUser

Harlos is getting his butt whipped around. Ownage has a new definition.. "cata ownage" mofo...

well ... if that is your understanding of Tribal Wars gaming .... that is :lol:

What tribe are you plaing for in W30 Tribal Goat ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well ... if that is your understanding of Tribal Wars gaming .... that is :lol:

What tribe are you plaing for in W30 Tribal Goat ? :icon_rolleyes:

Apparently...

I see no evidence. SK has always been a popular tribe since World 28. Ofcourse many of these players are from W28, like me. I hope Raven read my mail. We need to work on a pact alliance between DUSK & SK Gaming. I hope he accepts our Alliance... *wink* *wink* Did i mention SK is the hottest tribe in TW? You guys are just hot... *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* I'm expecting a positive reply from Raven when he reads my mail regarding a pact *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink*

He plays with Dusk, and "really" has the hots for =SK=

Perhaps we are all watching the start of something sweet and cuddly between them ;)

DeletedUser

Apparently...

He plays with Dusk, and "really" has the hots for =SK=

Perhaps we are all watching the start of something sweet and cuddly between them ;)

i don't know in which tribe is tribal goat, but dusk members repeteatly said that he isn't in the tribe.

returning on topic.

Harlos good luck rebuilding and dodging

DeletedUser

Are you blind or ill? Harlos made this thread not some SK member. Harlos is the one advertising SK, might be a member of SK. Who cares!

Harlos is getting his butt whipped around. Ownage has a new definition.. "cata ownage" mofo...

LMAO, and Brain dead has a definition as well - Tribal Goat.:icon_wink:

harlos

picture8bu8.png

He is progressing nicely. First copy and paste, and now this.

Im so proud.

DeletedUser

picture8bu8.png

Im so proud.

Somebody near harlos squeeze some support in between that cat train

It's time for a lesson in cutting

harlos

For anyone interested:

Jan 05, 2009 21:58:07:493
Jan 05, 2009 21:58:07:817
Jan 05, 2009 21:58:08:629
Jan 05, 2009 21:58:08:886

DeletedUser

picture8bu8.png

Im so proud.

W30 chatroom :

[9:14:16 PM] Sean says: i took his farm down to 2 yesterday
[9:14:16 PM] Pervie says: it does more damage
[9:14:19 PM] Pervie says: than all cats in one wave
[9:14:24 PM] Sean says: ye i know
[9:14:36 PM] Sean says: but mainly its my sitter attacking him..

*claims responsibility* :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

For anyone interested:

Jan 05, 2009 21:58:07:493
Jan 05, 2009 21:58:07:817
Jan 05, 2009 21:58:08:629
Jan 05, 2009 21:58:08:886

lmfao, a 1.4 second train?

o_O

i think that's the biggest fail on this thread. and that's saying a lot.

DeletedUser

I'm going to explain this thread like I have with a few other =SK= related threads.

=SK= are not as good as they think they are.

=SK= do not take the time to understand anybody else and therefore make many laughable comments.

=SK='s little followers suck up horribly to the real members of the tribe and make them look even more hyped up than they already are.

=SK= will not be praised for anything until they reveal their aliases.

The end.

DeletedUser

lol, is truly funny to see a tribe get sooo worked up over their "great and powerful" efforts against a single player who is here solely to avoid boredom whilst waiting for another world to begin. We'll be here another few weeks, and then will leave you all with your little spears in your hands, and the realization that you've indeed done nothing but waste your time.
Is not playing TW a waste of time? Only difference that Trycon is wasting his time with smile on his face but Harlos is waiting for next world annoying in forums. It would be a disaster and total disappointment if in next world there would be another Trycon near and Harlos again would be caught with troops home or successfully countered. So next time such "thread of phail" should be created more carefully without reports where farm catapulted to level 7. I would suggest to Trycon next time catapult HeadQuarter first with cata train. Probably Trycon do not care about proper downgrading village and sends his troops randomly without any calculation how to demolish village with maximum damage.
Anyway I still do not understand purpose of this thread. It is weird when player create a thread where he describes how his village being catapulted and says that attacker is worse than him. :icon_confused:
lmfao, a 1.4 second train?

o_O

i think that's the biggest fail on this thread. and that's saying a lot.
Sorry but it is not obvious for me as it is for you. It is an ordinary lag 0.3 seconds in Opera for example. Also it depends of Internet conenction speed. So what do you mean? I do not see here a fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.