A conversation with Trycon (Rank #6, currently attempting to farm me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

-.- OK.. presuming he doesn't have a sitter AND doesn't send his troops to a village, or does and they get attacked by someone farming. *SPLAT* Everybody dies. THEN WHAT HAPPENS EH?
Exactly.

:p:p

Why would you presume something like that? Only an idiot wouldn't know how to avoid a 10 hour attack even during the night. He doesn't have to support another village for the night where they might get attacked, all he has to do is farm a village about 6 hours away therefore his troops can't be attacked for the next 12 hours (or whatever amount of time he knows he'll be offline for).

DeletedUser

Why would you presume something like that, only an idiot wouldn't know how to avoid a 10 hour attack even during the night. He doesn't have to support another village for the night where they might get attacked, all he has to do is farm a village about 6 hours away therefore his troops can't be attacked for the next 12 hours (or whatever amount of time he knows he'll be offline for).

Its called a joke. Get a life you sad git.

DeletedUser

Harlos is not playing seriously. He is just waiting for the new world. So tycron is just wasting his time while harlos builds normally.

DeletedUser

Do you think it is necessary?
Why he posts reports how Trycon catapults him? Is it funny?
That is an ordinary story of fail. I just can not understand why he prefer annoying than restart?

hes posting the reports to show what a miserable troop count a high ranking player has ?

Most decent players had well more than that coming out of BP several days ago.

DeletedUser

Well the reports with a decent amount of troops in has his troops on the receiving end.

I send 1k axes alone since i cleared his troops several hours before.

Also its only a 10 hour round trip, not 20 hours ...

DeletedUser51390

Attacker: Trycon
Village: Rally point (Level 1) (394|581) K53

Quantity:
Losses:
Belief: Your troops were religious.
Paladin: You are a noob :p, no item.

Defender: Harlos
Village: This Is Not A Village (401|574) K54

Quantity: 59 0 579 0 18 107 0 0 9 19 0 0
Losses: 59 0 579 0 18 107 0 0 9 19 0 0

didnt see this one on ehre :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It is obvious that Harlos had lost most of his offensive hence why he can not counter. But then again from the looks of that report it looks like he should have quite some lc left.

DeletedUser

lol, is truly funny to see a tribe get sooo worked up over their "great and powerful" efforts against a single player who is here solely to avoid boredom whilst waiting for another world to begin. We'll be here another few weeks, and then will leave you all with your little spears in your hands, and the realization that you've indeed done nothing but waste your time.

That said, why would Harlos restart? He's in the perfect location, apparently plenty close to someone with enough concern (*cough*fear*cough*) to provide just the kind of entertainment that someone who really doesn't give a damn about this world would seek. I predict that Trycon goes completely mad in the process :lol:

harlos

Are you blind or ill? Harlos made this thread not some SK member. Harlos is the one advertising SK, might be a member of SK. Who cares!

Harlos is getting his butt whipped around. Ownage has a new definition.. "cata ownage" mofo...

Technically, I don't know if you'd spell it 'mofo'... if you think about it..

But anyway... All my village levels will be higher than ever within 4 hours. (Other than the wall, which there is no point building since he has rams and I have no troops)

And aside from the scouts on the way to my village, he can't hit me for another 5 hours...

I really don't know how thats being owned.

DeletedUser

Are you blind or ill? Harlos made this thread not some SK member. Harlos is the one advertising SK, might be a member of SK. Who cares!

Harlos is getting his butt whipped around. Ownage has a new definition.. "cata ownage" mofo...

Fine...tell you what, I'll be blind and ill, and you can be slow and naive, considering how miserably you miss the point, regardless of how many times it's made. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So harlos got cleared? boo hoo, it happens. I would still pick him over an SK nubbie any day.

The more I see of SK the less impresed I am

DeletedUser1747

Please, lets not explain game concepts to certain individuals. Such knowledge, public and common as it may be, is still best when not explained in such small, easily comprehensible chunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.