A conversation with Trycon (Rank #6, currently attempting to farm me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That isnt much of a difficult job. Heck even i can do that being so inactive. I understand that he does not send lc but what is the point in not sending all of the axes?

Who cares, he probably just got a little lazy. God.

DeletedUser

Harlos said:
10:19 PM
I wish you guys would play in a world with a decent speed when it comes
Harlos might you just go to "Settings" tab then "Start over", type password, confirm and then set your account for deletion? You are looking like annoying noob who has not enough courage to restart.
Really I do not know who are you. Your records in TWstats does not say a lot about you. Maybe you are good player but if you are being farmed so it would be better if you just delete your account so that way you would make less lags in game and we would say to you "thanks".
Actually I wasted few minutes of my life reading it.
Post it to 4CHAN. Maybe there it would look more funny. :icon_wink:

Why you joined this world if you do not like speed x1? That was obvious that you will be someone's farm. Building a village for give up to someone is a bannable offence. You look like trying expose Trycon. He is doing right when catapulting your village. You village should look like mines 25, warehouse, farm and other buildings catapulted to the ground (1500 points max growing abandons)
WBR

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CBduke you are just too ignorant to waste my time on. Do just one thing .

Go to the w10 forums and ask who is Harlos.

DeletedUser

Do you think it is necessary?
Why he posts reports how Trycon catapults him? Is it funny?
That is an ordinary story of fail. I just can not understand why he prefer annoying than restart?

DeletedUser

Do you think it is necessary?
Why he posts reports how Trycon catapults him? Is it funny?
That is an ordinary story of fail. I just can not understand why he prefer annoying than restart?

Because annoying is the best thing since sliced bread.

I would know. If you can just irritate the hell out of someone, but still lose. It is all worth it

DeletedUser

Harlos is a great player. I realized it when I did read that great story about cruel world with bad settings which does hinder legends to pwn.
Thank you.
unit_catapult.png

DeletedUser

I guess we have varying definitions of what farming really is..

picture1tr7.png

picture2gt2.png

So farming = taking nothing? Got it.

Go spew your hate elsewhere. All *I* see is a 10 hour round trip waste of time. Again and again.

But I guess hauling ZERO is farming in your eyes. Good job.

I'd like to point out the rams and cats. Therefore its not farming, its owning.

DeletedUser54064

I'd like to point out the rams and cats. Therefore its not farming, its owning.

Yeah but it is kind of pointless. The guy is 10 hours away, 10+10=20 hours just to cat the farm that can be rebuild in the mean time. Waste of time imo. But if that what he wants...

DeletedUser

If he wants to attack this guy he can.. Its obviously annoying Harlos he just wants to act big on the forums.

Tarion

I love how there seems to be this huge crowd of noobs on this forum.

Seriously, he got cleared. It happens. More importantly, it happens to good players, all the time. All it takes is being caught when you're offline, and bam, your troops are gone.

Harlos isn't getting owned. Trycon keeps targetting his farm (For some unknown reason, only in one attack wave at a time) and in a 20 hour round trip, Harlos can rebuild it completely. This failure as an "owning" shows less about Harlos' skills and more about everyone who thinks he's being "owned".

If Harlos was particularly wanting to win this fight, it'd be fairly easy. 600 Swords take a few days to build (Enough time to take 5 or 6 of these useless hits) and wipe out those axes. In this time, Trycon is wasting his attack force (He's gained nothing since the first clearing). If I had to guess, I'd say that Harlos is continuing his farming as normal, and just planning around these ridiculously long trips.

DeletedUser

I love how there seems to be this huge crowd of noobs on this forum.

Seriously, he got cleared. It happens. More importantly, it happens to good players, all the time. All it takes is being caught when you're offline, and bam, your troops are gone.

Harlos isn't getting owned. Trycon keeps targetting his farm (For some unknown reason, only in one attack wave at a time) and in a 20 hour round trip, Harlos can rebuild it completely. This failure as an "owning" shows less about Harlos' skills and more about everyone who thinks he's being "owned".

If Harlos was particularly wanting to win this fight, it'd be fairly easy. 600 Swords take a few days to build (Enough time to take 5 or 6 of these useless hits) and wipe out those axes. In this time, Trycon is wasting his attack force (He's gained nothing since the first clearing). If I had to guess, I'd say that Harlos is continuing his farming as normal, and just planning around these ridiculously long trips.

Hello? Dop you not realise that having your farm downgraded every day takes resources and time to build? Therefore 600 swords will take a few MORE days to build. = Trycons attacks will pick of the swords when they aren't in large numbers?

Tarion

Hello? Dop you not realise that having your farm downgraded every day takes resources and time to build? Therefore 600 swords will take a few MORE days to build. = Trycons attacks will pick of the swords when they aren't in large numbers?

Wow. You actually are a noob, aren't you? You don't seem to understand dodging in the slightest. :icon_neutral:

Harlos dodges his swords every day, meaning they don't get damaged. So, only when he has enough to fight does he defend.

Secondly, I guessed that he'd be still farming, as a result of having dodged all the recent attacks. So resources shouldn't be much of a problem. If he's got a level 10 Hiding Place, he holds enough to re-build several levels of Farm, no problem. The farm is relatively cheap at low levels, and he doesn't actually need that many troops to protect himself.

DeletedUser

Trycon has more troops, that he is using to farm his whole quadrant while cata-ing harlos. I sit on his account sometimes. His barracks and Stables pump 24/7.

Pumping Stables and Barracks 24/7 is easy. The question is are you pumping a level 22 Barracks or a level 12?

DeletedUser

Wow. You actually are a noob, aren't you? You don't seem to understand dodging in the slightest. :icon_neutral:

Harlos dodges his swords every day, meaning they don't get damaged. So, only when he has enough to fight does he defend.

Secondly, I guessed that he'd be still farming, as a result of having dodged all the recent attacks. So resources shouldn't be much of a problem. If he's got a level 10 Hiding Place, he holds enough to re-build several levels of Farm, no problem. The farm is relatively cheap at low levels, and he doesn't actually need that many troops to protect himself.

Haha good point i forgot dodging :p Excuse me i just woke up ^.^ But what happens if he's asleep when the attacks hit? He could have a sitter i guess, but lets presume he doesn't.

DeletedUser

@ Tarion

With the exception of the negative retort, I basically agree with what you said. Farms are relatively cheap and very fast to build compared to other buildings, ALTHOUGH it slows down troop recruitment considerably.

DeletedUser

Haha good point i forgot dodging :p Excuse me i just woke up ^.^ But what happens if he's asleep when the attacks hit? He could have a sitter i guess, but lets presume he doesn't.

He could put his troops in an out of the way village for the night.

DeletedUser

He could put his troops in an out of the way village for the night.

-.- OK.. presuming he doesn't have a sitter AND doesn't send his troops to a village, or does and they get attacked by someone farming. *SPLAT* Everybody dies. THEN WHAT HAPPENS EH?
Exactly.

:p:p

DeletedUser

-.- OK.. presuming he doesn't have a sitter AND doesn't send his troops to a village, or does and they get attacked by someone farming. *SPLAT* Everybody dies. THEN WHAT HAPPENS EH?
Exactly.

:p:p

He rebuilds them...? :icon_neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.