A conversation with Trycon (Rank #6, currently attempting to farm me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I enjoy the =SK= flaming as much as the next guy, but it gets pathethic when it's done without something solid behind it.

DeletedUser

Sorry but it is not obvious for me as it is for you. It is an ordinary lag 0.3 seconds in Opera for example. Also it depends of Internet conenction speed. So what do you mean? I do not see here a fail.

Well, actually the fail is in the idiot who thinks anyone has a train yet in this world. If you try to follow the thread there Jr, the guy took Pervis advise and is sending cats in waves. See even the inept nubs in SK can learn how to attack like real players.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

For anyone interested:

Jan 05, 2009 21:58:07:493
Jan 05, 2009 21:58:07:817
Jan 05, 2009 21:58:08:629
Jan 05, 2009 21:58:08:886

Uhhh, just build a few Swords and have your troops return at *:00.

Even Tribal Goat could split that... if he had any idea what I was talking about.

DeletedUser

Your just jealous because they are better then you.

That's right..... you stupid mofo!:lol:

I'd actually rank in at no.15 in =SK= so...

You're just wrong idiot.

Get your facts right before posting.

DeletedUser

Point-whoring loser? You look at points? Keep upgrading your resources, I'll stick my 500 lc's up your village...

I think you'll find it would be quite difficult to get anywhere without building troops so... again

Get your facts right before posting.

DeletedUser

Well, actually the fail is in the idiot who thinks anyone has a train yet in this world. If you try to follow the thread there Jr, the guy took Pervis advise and is sending cats in waves. See even the inept nubs in SK can learn how to attack like real players.:icon_wink:

well i didn't tell him to attack harlos. It was an open chat and I pointed out what he was doing wrong in sending all cats in teh same wave.

Btw, if he starts hitting the timber camp next, that might also be my fault :icon_redface:

harlos

well i didn't tell him to attack harlos. It was an open chat and I pointed out what he was doing wrong in sending all cats in teh same wave.

Btw, if he starts hitting the timber camp next, that might also be my fault :icon_redface:

Trying to get others to do that which you never could? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Sorry but it is not obvious for me as it is for you. It is an ordinary lag 0.3 seconds in Opera for example. Also it depends of Internet conenction speed. So what do you mean? I do not see here a fail.
My internet connection is horrible, I use Opera, but I can get a train in under .5 of a second... it's not that hard.

Well, actually the fail is in the idiot who thinks anyone has a train yet in this world. If you try to follow the thread there Jr, the guy took Pervis advise and is sending cats in waves. See even the inept nubs in SK can learn how to attack like real players.
Yay for cat trains...

Cause they you know... don't exist and all... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Secondly, I guessed that he'd be still farming, as a result of having dodged all the recent attacks. So resources shouldn't be much of a problem. If he's got a level 10 Hiding Place, he holds enough to re-build several levels of Farm, no problem. The farm is relatively cheap at low levels, and he doesn't actually need that many troops to protect himself.

the fact is it does still costs him resources, as well as time. anyway if trycon continues harlos will either have to retaliate or restart.

DeletedUser

My internet connection is horrible, I use Opera, but I can get a train in under .5 of a second... it's not that hard.

Yay for cat trains...

Cause they you know... don't exist and all... :icon_neutral:

My cat trains are 8-10 attacks long. The server won't even let me get them that tight. I have to space them out.

DeletedUser

Now, I am not positive but I am quite certain that my understanding of the rules of these forums is that even a crap lousy attempt like useing slang to hide the actual WORD he is trying to imply was a Banable offense on these forums. Perhaps as Tribal Goat seems to delight in useing such vulgar language maybe a Mod should Oh, I don't know, Get Rid of the Troll, err Goat.:icon_wink:

xyziz

dont worry Goat,

In a few days I am sure you wont be able to post here either :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

dont worry Goat,

In a few days I am sure you wont be able to post here either :icon_wink:

We can only hope that any one with a third grade IQ and no real understanding of what the words they are useing mean will be sent on a long hike off a short pier.

Status
Not open for further replies.