Transformers Announcements; A Message to LeGeND...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Stats can be shown as faux pas though, as the members that was about to be nobled leave all of a sudden huh...

funny thing (as you well know) is that this happens everytime OP goes to war with a tribe and the other tribe always claims they are stronger for it...however i hjave yet to be on the losing side with OP, cant argue with those stats

JayRud911

Probably the best declaration I have ever seen. Great Job. Good luck.

DeletedUser60938

Thank you for the awesome topic to read; I wish more topics like this were made.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

GREAT declaration,

I quit this world but know some members in T*F.
Gl to T*F crush LeGeNd...

Go cececole and bluejay ;)

DeletedUser

There was a poll a little while ago that asked something like "Which war would you most want to see". My answer was T*F vs LeGeND. :icon_biggrin:

Here's the tribal stats from the time of declaration.

Code:
[B]Rank	Tribe name	Points of the best 40 player	Total points	Members	Average points per player	Villages	Average points per village[/B]
4  	LeGeND  	273.337	289.449  	46	6.292  	94	3.079
8  	T*F  	        204.878	215.727  	45	4.794  	67	3.220

DeletedUser

No one can resist us, Autobots and Decepticons when we're united :icon_twisted:. Especially since legends has spears, and we are made of metal and have guns :icon_cool:

Gicusan

OP, you realize that 90% of that tribe cannot understand 90% of your posts and circulars?
You work for hours and the turk reads, understands only the word WAR and smiles and sends the troops on your players. If you would put in the mails words phrasing like:
"I give resources"
"I want to support you"
"your village = best"
you could put some trouble on them.

Jokes aside, Legend is not a bad tribe at all. Looking at the map, many members of the two sides will not take active part in the war. But I think T*F is in a better position.

DeletedUser

I understood it gicusan.

I know u r joking but ur words r like snubing turks. maybe u r right most of us dont know english but most of them r good player. they just cant make a cluster but if they can do that u can see what they r doing in w5 :D (BarBar is still killing us (LFKD) )

DeletedUser

Ok,i am in LEGEND and i want to explain something.T*F may think they are hero but not.
Because they are attacking us with minimum 10 tribes they ally with.
this is not a T*f and LEGEND war.This is LEGEND and World war.İ know we are alone and nobody like us because we are stronger, thats not problem.We will fight with Honour and delete our accounts if you wish.We can't do much in this period of game if 7 player in a diffrent tribes attacking one of our player.But this is not T*F victory.This is World victory.They are too scared from us to not attack on their own.

İ explained reality.T*F will now continue their propaganda with their name..

DeletedUser

Ok,i am in LEGEND and i want to explain something.T*F may think they are hero but not.
Because they are attacking us with minimum 10 tribes they ally with.
this is not a T*f and LEGEND war.This is LEGEND and World war.İ know we are alone and nobody like us because we are stronger, thats not problem.We will fight with Honour and delete our accounts if you wish.We can't do much in this period of game if 7 player in a diffrent tribes attacking one of our player.But this is not T*F victory.This is World victory.They are too scared from us to not attack on their own.

İ explained reality.T*F will now continue their propaganda with their name..

So they are preying on your greatest weakness, diplomacy. Im sure your allies with which you have strong relations made over the past month or so will help you.

DeletedUser

So they are preying on your greatest weakness, diplomacy. Im sure your allies with which you have strong relations made over the past month or so will help you.

But T*F are foolish to have so much diplomacy they will gave no room to grow

DeletedUser

T*F Alliance and major assault on LEGEND wrote:
....... today at 21:25
We have now formed an alliance with T*F, this is something I have been working on for sometime now and finally all issues have been resolved. As part of our alliance we are going to be part of a major strike consisting of ourselves, T*F, LOTE|1 and DECIDE. Our target is to be LEGEND. The strikes will start tomorrow.(Friday)

Before everyone starts to worry in that you dont have enough troops to attack, then don't. We are not attacking LEGEND but we WILL be supporting T*F by scouting players for them and supporting T*F members whilst they attack. This is imperative that members take part in this as I have worked hard for us to be a part of this srategy and it will make things easier for us in this k if LEGEND are removed.

Eyaka1
Forsaken Frenzy
Bellatorius
Dark2.0
.Optimus Prime.
Unleashed Megatron

These are the players that will need supporting, so I would suggest at least 100 troops is sent to the player closest to you. Also speak to members of T*F with regards to scouting players and such, this is an inter tribe assault that needs to be executed correctly.

this is a sircular mail

as you see this war isnot between tf and legend it is between 10-15 tribes and lagend

DeletedUser

T*F Alliance and major assault on LEGEND wrote:
....... today at 21:25
We have now formed an alliance with T*F, this is something I have been working on for sometime now and finally all issues have been resolved. As part of our alliance we are going to be part of a major strike consisting of ourselves, T*F, LOTE|1 and DECIDE. Our target is to be LEGEND. The strikes will start tomorrow.(Friday)

Before everyone starts to worry in that you dont have enough troops to attack, then don't. We are not attacking LEGEND but we WILL be supporting T*F by scouting players for them and supporting T*F members whilst they attack. This is imperative that members take part in this as I have worked hard for us to be a part of this srategy and it will make things easier for us in this k if LEGEND are removed.

Eyaka1
Forsaken Frenzy
Bellatorius
Dark2.0
.Optimus Prime.
Unleashed Megatron

These are the players that will need supporting, so I would suggest at least 100 troops is sent to the player closest to you. Also speak to members of T*F with regards to scouting players and such, this is an inter tribe assault that needs to be executed correctly.

this is a sircular mail

as you see this war isnot between tf and legend it is between 10-15 tribes and lagend

tardis i assume is involved aswell as i know kebabe and purple predator are friends

DeletedUser

hi again

I'm gonna leave the game briefly. Thus, i want to make a declaration: .Optimus Prime. has sent a message to me and my tribe members. He wants us to leave our tribe and claims that he will fight fairly ...

1) Legend players are brothers & sisters not just ordinary players, so we are laughing at this offer

2) Optimus promises for a fair play but he is sending other tribes upon us sneaky and when we ask about it, says he has no idea. Anyone can attack me , no problem, cause this is a war game … We are also good at diplomacy but we never say lies or loose our self respect for a game …

3) If we only care about the game , then we would picked up best players of one continent and claimed for the victory.

In short, there is a proverb ; crows fly with other crows but eagles fly alone …
So, we’re going to fight alone like an eagle … Optimus and his tribe can not do anything with alone …
When I had a single village, I captured one of his tribes members both villages and they could not do anything even they were close to each other ……

We can loose our troops or our villages, because this is a game. However we have never nothing to do with monkey business. This is just a game and we never loose our friendship or self respect for a game

pc. : i have been attacked for 3 days by other tribes, not by tf. i mean this is not the whole list..

DeletedUser

But T*F are foolish to have so much diplomacy they will gave no room to grow

I don't they're foolish at all. Diplomacies can be just temporary not permanent. They can break off all the alliance once they've taken out legend so, they still have room to grow actually.

DeletedUser

you cannot fith with me one by one here or another world
now you can attack and you can noble my villages you and everyone know this you arent good players you are only diplomats

ps: this conversation is over for me

DeletedUser

you cannot fith with me one by one here or another world
now you can attack and you can noble my villages you and everyone know this you arent good players you are only diplomats

ps: this conversation is over for me

"The pen, when used correctly, can be sharper than the sword"

Why only fight when we're capable of doing both to minimize our losses whilst bringing you down faster?

P.S. Mine is too (Until my next thread :icon_razz:)

Status
Not open for further replies.