Starting strat

DeletedUser

Are you surprised she has over 15 spears and is over 110 points? Well, don't be. What you did is your mistake. You upgraded 7 wood, which would give you 4 more spears. So if you just built barracks, and then recruited, you would have over 15 spears, and then she built a market.

Well get this, 5 more wood per hour than you get over the past 2 days = 200 wood atleast.

If you went straight with the spears, you hardly would of been making such a large haul with a low amount, and it would take even longer to make them.

DeletedUser

She restarted and got pinged near me?

And I'll lick her feet...Maybe I'll be able to stay alive :(

and if that won't work, I'll ask for coplay :icon_wink:
*runs and opens a thread about coplaying*

dragon222143

Thoat at that too but I suck at matsh so I only 2 more spears for me now. Theories suck :|

DeletedUser

Can u forward me a report allyboo of you 20+ spears and 88 points (with no barrakcs?

DeletedUser

Well get this, 5 more wood per hour than you get over the past 2 days = 200 wood atleast.

If you went straight with the spears, you hardly would of been making such a large haul with a low amount, and it would take even longer to make them.

Wow.. hope you can wait for 2 days.

Anyways, it's not such a low amount. I am currently getting around 200 wood per haul, and a barb is not that far away from my location. So why wait for 5 more wood per hour, when you can get more than that per hour. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*weeps sweat and breaths heavily*

That has been scary :icon_eek:

Anyway, you restarted twice right? I looked yesterday when you've joined this world, and you didn't pop up near me at the start...:icon_neutral:

Ah well, sad :( we could've been good neighbors :icon_wink:

dragon222143

Anyways, it's not such a low amount. I am currently getting around 200 wood per haul, and a barb is not that far away from my location. So why wait for 5 more wood per hour, when you can get more than that per hour. :icon_wink:

Lucky you... No close barbs. *Swearing arround*

DeletedUser

I can wait, and that is why I joined this world.

Eventually you're going to have to raise the mines.

DeletedUser

indeed and wen u do he will get you whilst you sleep (or go for a shower) whatever is more convinient...

DeletedUser

Eventually I will need a wall, doesn't mean it is the best stragety to build it now.

DeletedUser

yer but a wall doesent bring in resource :p and resource is the key element to new worlds

DeletedUser

Wall is bad! Very bad! I had 2 Speard, but while they were walking on my Wall, one has pushed other and he died :icon_sad: I lost 50 Wood! :icon_cry:

dragon222143

hahaha. Poor u... You should kick the other out of army.. Ouch 100 wood ^

DeletedUser15106

yer but a wall doesent bring in resource :p and resource is the key element to new worlds

Troop speed is 2x world speed. What does this tell you about the effectiveness of mines v farming?