Starting strat

DeletedUser

Uhm.. I have more than 110 points :$ I also have way more than 15 spears ..

No offense taken though. :p

i find tht hard to beleive wen everyone sterts of with the same so u will be building the same speed as us

dragon222143

You're right. And don't worry. It's exactly what I'm doing...

Alyboo, did you get any resources... Hm...Market...

DeletedUser

well how much did ure eyes cost cause u shuld have built wood after the rax than built spears

And that is why you think having only 15 spears now is a good thing. In a world like this, I like farming.. a lot.

And yes, I have more than 20 spears as well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

whos right? lol and i bet alyboo has another account and has been sending resource to him

DeletedUser15106

i find tht hard to beleive wen everyone sterts of with the same so u will be building the same speed as us

I'm 100% sure there are at least a good handful of other people who can confirm it's possible, because they have it too.

DeletedUser

forward me a report ingame so i know ure not lying cause i find tht hard to beleive considering we all strted with the same

DeletedUser

Had to have had a coplayer to have so many spears and extra buildings. Only way you could have the resources by now. I've been farming nonstop, but I sleep at night, and don't have more than 20 spears just yet. And I only have 104 points.

edit: I lied, I have exactly 20...

DeletedUser

ok wen u strt farming allyboo you comne up on oppenants defeated ure not on there however to get tht many spears and more than 110 points u would have to had strted farming so you fail

dragon222143

What co-player... Man I'm almost 24/24... Keep logging in every time... Everywhere... Even at night. I ain't sleepin too much. I have some more than 15 spears but... 110 points

DeletedUser

.rock lee. still waitng for the reports and ure on here.....

DeletedUser

forward me a report ingame so i know ure not lying cause i find tht hard to beleive considering we all strted with the same

Are you surprised she has over 15 spears and is over 110 points? Well, don't be. What you did is your mistake. You upgraded 7 wood, which would give you 4 more spears. So if you just built barracks, and then recruited, you would have over 15 spears, and then she built a market.

dragon222143

Are you surprised she has over 15 spears and is over 110 points? Well, don't be. What you did is your mistake. You upgraded 7 wood, which would give you 4 more spears. So if you just built barracks, and then recruited, you would have over 15 spears.

Nice thinking... Damn that wood mine :|

DeletedUser

110? Naw.

Assuming someone's done the typical wood 7, barracks, spears, farming... then it's safe to assume around now a lot of us are at/getting to the point where iron is maxed out. So people may well start building the market just to store the spare iron on.

117 pts is the new 107.
>)

DeletedUser

i seee lol oops :p

well still dont explain allyboo who has not even started farming yet and has more thn 20 spears and more than 110 points

dragon222143

i seee lol oops :p

well still dont explain allyboo who has not even started farming yet and has more thn 20 spears and more than 110 points

That's been explained by Rock Lee but still he's right, alyboo is way to good standing in points and troops.

dragon222143

Total Death Kimital ^ ^. Be aware of her.

Breaking news

Alyboo 88 points? WTF