Your area

Muldie325

his troops would be out farming while he was offline no need for sitters to dodge while offline. And he wouldnt waste troops defending he would just dodge the res too. So I guess you could see his buildings but thats it.

Edit: Wow just realised how offtopic that was.. here we go:
I've only had a really good area in a couple of worlds and I think I've played 15-20 so I guess you are new.. One day you will get a good area, but for now you should try to learn how to use it when the time comes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Village Headquarters (Level 12)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 3)
First church (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 5)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 3)
Timber camp (Level 15)
Clay pit (Level 8)
Iron mine (Level 6)
Farm (Level 7)
Warehouse (Level 10)
Hiding place (Level 4)
Wall (Level 6)

Spears: 143
Swords: 61
Scouts: 20
Lcav: 31

DeletedUser

I'm beginning to wonder why people pay so little attention to the complete settings of a world which is infact, very important. Once you understand the concept behind them and play accordingly, you can't go wrong. That's my theory of adaptability :icon_eek:

Scouting system: Scouts can see troops, buildings, resources and units stationed in other villages.

Scout him, if he dodges, you'll see everything.

DeletedUser

Village Headquarters (Level 12)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 3)
First church (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 5)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 3)
Timber camp (Level 15)
Clay pit (Level 8)
Iron mine (Level 6)
Farm (Level 7)
Warehouse (Level 10)
Hiding place (Level 4)
Wall (Level 6)

Spears: 143
Swords: 61
Scouts: 20
Lcav: 31

i dont think there is any need any more =0

DeletedUser

lol ur armys like the piece of gum on my shoe me has 42lc6more in thingy and 56axe lots of sp and sw by the way whoever said im new ive been playing since w3 quit last summer(holidays)

DeletedUser

you might want to read the whole thread. I just had an emergency sitter and he wasn't willing to play 24 hours. Of course the troop count isn't perfect, even the buildings aren't exactly what I would have build. He did a great job but the account is just average in comparison to a lot of the top100 players.

DeletedUser

ye same my sitter got my res lvls up ppprrreeetttyyy pointless if at the start) also Jamm or any1 wat lvl do u get ur res to (starting a world with 26points) before getting a barracks?

DeletedUser

depends on the location. if you are surrounded by greys you can even go for an extremly low 3 1 1, if you start of really crappy you might want a 8 6 2

DeletedUser

sounds simular to PP's guide there jamm are u a follower?

DeletedUser15106

so says the guy with a phail sig eh?

Phail is a tribe full of awesome :icon_evil:

Ok so we are all farms, but we are GOOD farms XD

Back on topic though, I think my area is decent, might get a bit fun later :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

funny jamm you make guides? why i have never seen one? has anyone else?

DeletedUser

Scouts can see everything in this world. Even troops outta village

Muldie325

I didnt say guides I said strats, but yes Jamm has written guides.

DeletedUser

Phail is a tribe full of awesome :icon_evil:

Ok so we are all farms, but we are GOOD farms XD

Back on topic though, I think my area is decent, might get a bit fun later :icon_razz:

i meant his sig, not the tribe lol