Your area

DeletedUser

I hate my area with a passion. No near barbs to farm. It also isnt looking too good for noble prospects. It has been less than 4 days since I started and already have over 100 point lead on the largest player in my 15x15.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hate my area with a passion. No near barbs to farm. It also isnt looking too good for noble prospects. It has been less than 4 days since I started and already have over 100 point lead on the largest player in my 15x15.

Maybe you are too good for the RIM ?

DeletedUser

I'm not even really on the rim. I am a half a K away(just checked and it is about 50 fields) from the 4 core continents.

ow ok my bad :icon_redface:

But hey I think this happens most of the when you play I think ;)

DeletedUser

Village Headquarters (Level 12)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 3)
First church (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 5)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 3)
Timber camp (Level 15)
Clay pit (Level 8)
Iron mine (Level 6)
Farm (Level 7)
Warehouse (Level 10)
Hiding place (Level 4)
Wall (Level 6)

Spears: 143
Swords: 61
Scouts: 20
Lcav: 31

Saves me time wondering what I missed on the TAMER...

;)

Here's mine:

Village Headquarters (Level 12)
Barracks (Level 7)
Stable (Level 5)
First church (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 5)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 8)
Clay pit (Level 6)
Iron mine (Level 15)
Farm (Level 10)
Warehouse (Level 7)
Hiding place (Level 1)

Spears: 66
Swords: 22
Axes: 133
Scouts: 15
LC:82

Looking to take that rank 1 spot.. without point-whoring.

A lot of players are in a similar situation with the noble prospects... the only players near me that are growing enough to be worthy of early ennoblement are off limits (in my tribe).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This adds up to 374 points, but there is no player with 374 points currently. Maybe in the next point update.
Basically you say you are one of these players:
8 -KreefLewer- 362 1 362
9 Saxton Rex _-DM-_ 355 1 355
10 FalcoXIII R.I.P2 348 1 348
11 JeanKule Draco 348 1 348
12 fattyboy90 MooMoo 344 1 344
13 mgakl2 DBR 342 1 342
14 androgynousanonymous Evolve 342 1 342

This adds up to 822 farm slots (farm 10 provides 854 slots), so this part is possible, I just don't understand why people fill farms up that much and leave no buffer.

DeletedUser

This adds up to 374 points, but there is no player with 374 points currently. Maybe in the next point update.
Basically you say you are one of these players:
8 -KreefLewer- 362 1 362
9 Saxton Rex _-DM-_ 355 1 355
10 FalcoXIII R.I.P2 348 1 348
11 JeanKule Draco 348 1 348
12 fattyboy90 MooMoo 344 1 344
13 mgakl2 DBR 342 1 342
14 androgynousanonymous Evolve 342 1 342

This adds up to 822 farm slots (farm 10 provides 854 slots), so this part is possible, I just don't understand why people fill farms up that much and leave no buffer.

Here is withering:

4 haimg Evolve 384

DeletedUser

you should write more guides though, i found the one posted... by PP i think, quite useful. thanks jamm

DeletedUser

there is a basic guide from me in the speed section somewhere. And no I shouldn't write any more guides.

Muldie325

I love how at the end it says "hmm low battery ill continue later" and almost a year later still not continued XD

DeletedUser

there is a basic guide from me in the speed section somewhere. And no I shouldn't write any more guides.

yeah was referring to that one. though i would love it if you could finish it =/

DeletedUser51390

I'm beginning to wonder why people pay so little attention to the complete settings of a world which is infact, very important. Once you understand the concept behind them and play accordingly, you can't go wrong. That's my theory of adaptability :icon_eek:

Scouting system: Scouts can see troops, buildings, resources and units stationed in other villages.

Scout him, if he dodges, you'll see everything.

thise of us with scouts already know this haha i had someone attempt to dodge a scouting :0

DeletedUser

well there are tons of guides going round to be honest, some by jamm, which are basic and some up for experienced guys! the best to me is the farming ones ;)

farming = points in this early a stage! :D

DeletedUser

I started writing a guide once. But I never finished it. Not that anyone would want a guide from me, anyways, but my main problem was I couldn't just write a guide that says "do this." I'm anal-retentive to the point where if I wrote a guide it'd have to be like "In this situation, do this, but in this situation, do this, and in this situation, do this." Unfortunately there are over 100 different possible situations that you could find yourself in, varying from world speed and unit speed, to barbs/bonuses around you, to archers/paladins or not, to coins/packages, to starting next to n00bs or starting next to Purple and Jamm, etc, etc, etc. It's in general too much to write. If you lack the ability to think strategically, tactically, and to change your plans based on your situation, then not even the best guide in all of TW will help you.

DeletedUser

I started writing a guide once. But I never finished it. Not that anyone would want a guide from me, anyways, but my main problem was I couldn't just write a guide that says "do this." I'm anal-retentive to the point where if I wrote a guide it'd have to be like "In this situation, do this, but in this situation, do this, and in this situation, do this." Unfortunately there are over 100 different possible situations that you could find yourself in, varying from world speed and unit speed, to barbs/bonuses around you, to archers/paladins or not, to coins/packages, to starting next to n00bs or starting next to Purple and Jamm, etc, etc, etc. It's in general too much to write. If you lack the ability to think strategically, tactically, and to change your plans based on your situation, then not even the best guide in all of TW will help you.

This is the best guide evah! (no sarcasm)