Top 20 Tribes, Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lol. You obviously can't be very highly ranked then, my strategy is tried and tested. I've cleared out everyone in my area almost with just 200 axes because they were all busy upgrading there buildings. Hence why i'm top 15 for O/D attack.

Your lucky you weren't located near any decent players otherwise you'd be rimmed by now.
What about me?:icon_neutral: I agree with all he said Im consistently ranked 5-2.

Friskiestspoon

Lol. You obviously can't be very highly ranked then, my strategy is tried and tested. I've cleared out everyone in my area almost with just 200 axes because they were all busy upgrading there buildings. Hence why i'm top 15 for O/D attack.

Your lucky you weren't located near any decent players otherwise you'd be rimmed by now.

Lol. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

DeletedUser

we merged with noone anyway :S

we invited 7 players from a good tribe in our continent .. none of those members have privs in our tribe now so that wasnt really a merge wej ust recruited them .. with that we camed just in top20 ..

few days after we are ranked 2 ... is this cuz of the merge orrr .. cuz we are only good players in the tribe ? :/ ?
I find it laughable and a bit pathetic that you have to find excuses to explain your motives IG.
Insecure much?

blue...heart

I find it laughable and a bit pathetic that you have to find excuses to explain your motives IG.
Insecure much?

nahh .. just geting tired of players like u that thinks every tribe they dont recognize is full of pointwhores , noobs and was made with merges :icon_rolleyes:

- we are a RIM tribe - true
- we recruited our way to top10 - not true
- we are point whores - seriously... NOT TRUE

any other answers ur looking for .. or would this be it ? :)

Friskiestspoon

I don't care about overall points, O/D attack is all that i respect and in that i doubt your within 100 ranks of me.

Ah so you only care about people that have low troop counts because of wasting troops so they can look cool? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

nahh .. just geting tired of players like u that thinks every tribe they dont recognize is full of pointwhores , noobs and was made with merges :icon_rolleyes:

- we are a RIM tribe - true
- we recruited our way to top10 - not true
- we are point whores - seriously... NOT TRUE

any other answers ur looking for .. or would this be it ? :)
I never said you are pointwhores, or anything bad about your location.
Neither did i say that you are noobs...

blue...heart

I never said you are pointwhores, or anything bad about your location.
Neither did i say that you are pointwhores...

confued ?

And don't start with that 'we needz ze pointiez' crap again.

u didnt call us pointwhores directly .. but its kind of clear what u wanted to say here :)

about our location ? i know u didnt .. just giving u few more answer in case u was wondering :icon_neutral:

if u dont mind... u can stop talking bull cr*p now since it seems u dont really know what ur talking about :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

confued ?

u didnt call us pointwhores directly .. but its kind of clear what u wanted to say here :)

about our location ? i know u didnt .. just giving u few more answer in case u was wondering :icon_neutral:

if u dont mind... u can stop talking bull cr*p now since it seems u dont really know what ur talking about :icon_rolleyes:
Yeah you got me there, pointwhoring is all that i think about. :icon_redface:
And ye, i will leave you be for now, cos i really cba'd to do any research. :icon_wink:
I know a few of you from w6 though... :lol:

DeletedUser

Insecure much?

You should really talk nicer to blue heart punk :icon_wink:

He has some friends like me who can torn you apart:icon_cool:

Do I sound noobish and cocky here? :icon_razz:

blue...heart

Yeah you got me there, pointwhoring is all that i think about. :icon_redface:
And ye, i will leave you be for now, cos i really cba'd to do any research. :icon_wink:
I know a few of you from w6 though... :lol:

hmmmm now im curious ... which tribe were u in w6 :icon_wink: ?

PS: yes alot of us are from w6 .... its just happened like this ... we never meet each other before we joined this tribe ... :icon_neutral:

blue...heart

You should really talk nicer to blue heart punk :icon_wink:

He has some friends like me who can torn you apart:icon_cool:

Do I sound noobish and cocky here? :icon_razz:

im sry my friend but ... * cough * ... actually * cough * u do sound noobish and cocky this time :icon_redface::lol:

mattcurr

hmmmm now im curious ... which tribe were u in w6 :icon_wink: ?

PS: yes alot of us are from w6 .... its just happened like this ... we never meet each other before we joined this tribe ... :icon_neutral:

Blue heart trust me if I say your out of your league if you want to challenge him on game skills.

blue...heart

Blue heart trust me if I say your out of your league if you want to challenge him on game skills.

1. i never said i wanna chalenge him or everything
2. plz.. i would really like u not to talk to me .. i didnt like u or your tribe in w6 already and i still dont like u much
3. ... i forgot what i wanted to say :/ AND ITS YOUR FAULT :p !

Edit : im a liar .. i didnt really care much about CBTF-O or you at all ... but it sounds cooler if i say i dont like u :/

Status
Not open for further replies.