Top 20 Tribes, Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

People like you are why I usually steer clear of the public forums. If you're going to point out a non-existent word, you should consider working on your grammar.

Ohhk ohhk,i can agree on that,it should have been better,btu ever thought english wasent his major or best language..?

This isen't a spelling bee either,its a game,a war game.
Just because your grammer is not the best doesent mean you arent good at the game itself.

mattcurr

Oh, and your grammar is extremely lacking.

Of course it is I type as I would speak, not like Im writing, omgzzzz that sentence is grammatically incorrect too:icon_rolleyes:

Does it matter, my posts are most defiantly legible. And I dont bring up grammar ever. But I guess since I am right you have to attack whats vulnerable right?

Last edited:

in active

Ohhk ohhk,i can agree on that,it should have been better,btu ever thought english wasent his major or best language..?

This isen't a spelling bee either,its a game,a war game.
Just because your grammer is not the best doesent mean you arent good at the game itself.

Same goes for Mattcurr.

DeletedUser

Same goes for Mattcurr.

Exactly,but no one flamed mattcurr for his grammer skills,he did it first so we decided to find a flaw in him as well.

And Btw,i know youve noticed,my typing skills are horrible,its 11:30 in the night have to wake up at 5:00 and im dead asleep,cant type seriously really.so sorry.

mattcurr

Exactly,but no one flamed mattcurr for his grammer skills,he did it first so we decided to find a flaw in him as well.

And Btw,i know youve noticed,my typing skills are horrible,its 11:30 in the night have to wake up at 5:00 and im dead asleep,cant type seriously really.so sorry.

Are you retarded? I pointed out that when he made fun of my post's English that he did so with the another non-existent word, my god try to read things in their entirety. I doubt your man enough to admit your wrong now though.

DeletedUser

Are you retarded? I pointed out that when he made fun of my post's English that he did so with the another non-existent word, my god try to read things in their entirety. I doubt your man enough to admit your wrong now though.

Ohh why must you come and insult me,have I insulted you in any way or form?

Like ive said,i had no matter whatsoever in this claim of whatever the hell we are talking about,i decided to help Metal Duck because he is a tribemate,thats all.

And woo,wow,thats nice,if you would have noticed i dont have a care about this topic therefor i am not reading throught it like i should have,yes i was wrong,get all happy now and start mass flaming everyone about their grammer skills,woot! good job.:icon_neutral::icon_cool::)

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can't help it that i didn't get any proper educationss :icon_cry: blame the democracy we live in, not i, not i...

mattcurr

congratz you two are literally going to be the 1st 2 people I have blocked from viewing their posts ever, your lack of rational discussion is greater than that of anyone I have ever seen, and I unfortunately have 4000 posts.

DeletedUser

Defending my tribe is not foolish. Maybe next time you will think twice be4 giving us a bad review. Then i won't need to pwn you anymore.

Lol, you are hilarious dude. What are you, seriously trying to "scare" me out of my opinion? Like Nudist said "Error, Pwnage Not Found" although from the looks of it, you got pwned pretty hard while I was out :lol:

Whats foolish is you defending your tribe in such a pitiful and weak way that you're damaging your tribe more than you're helping. I wonder if you got an ingame mail from your tribe mates to STFU? Is that why you editted most of your posts?

Don't worry, I'm never wrong.

I have some great news though. BUMP are back in the top 10 overall, lets make a topic and have a virtual party inside it. Woot! Woot!

Bet Jax is eating his words about us slipping down the ranks now, fwarahaha.

Lol, top 10 ftw? You fell from what, rank 2 to rank 15? And you're celebrating because you're rank 9? Damn you're funny.

Friskiestspoon

Do you even realize how easy it is for a tribe to drop and gain ranks on this world?

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol, you are hilarious dude. What are you, seriously trying to "scare" me out of my opinion? Like Nudist said "Error, Pwnage Not Found" although from the looks of it, you got pwned pretty hard while I was out :lol:

Whats foolish is you defending your tribe in such a pitiful and weak way that you're damaging your tribe more than you're helping. I wonder if you got an ingame mail from your tribe mates to STFU? Is that why you editted most of your posts?

Lol, top 10 ftw? You fell from what, rank 2 to rank 15? And you're celebrating because you're rank 9? Damn you're funny.

Can you please try and stay on topic? Some of us are trying to have an intelligent discussion about the top 20 tribes here. Geez... Some people.

DeletedUser

Can you please try and stay on topic? Some of us are trying to have an intelligent discussion about the top 20 tribes here. Geez... Some people.

You have to stop being so funny. Really.

I mean, wasn't somebody talking about grammar one page ago? And then giving false limelight to his own ODA 2 or 3 pages before that? Geez guyz, I meen, serially, we're trying to have an intellegicaal discushun h33r! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea like i am trying to have a nice convo about boxxy.

And you are one yes?
From what i see, you are spamming most of the topics, and once someone has proven you wrong you come up with some little hypocrictal saying..:icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.