Top 20 Tribes, Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue...heart

If you really think he has over 1k axes and 760 lc then your just a gullible fool...

w23 = one of my members had 1000 axes 1000 LC at 1300 points and he was top 10 in the continent ..

its posible dont say it isnt :icon_wink:

Nudist

If you really think he has over 1k axes and 760 lc then your just a gullible fool...

I could have the same troop count if I hadn't gone away for a few days, and had a better area to farm that could provide me enough resources to keep my rax/stables queued. Also neglected my stable, rax levels a little too much.. if not I'd be very close. You sir, are the fool who needs to learn how to play this game properly.

Forgot to mention that co-players help just a little bit -.-

DeletedUser15106

I've sat his account. He does. :icon_wink:

OT: Ocaryx looks good. That's probably my favourite for future #1, partly cause they're good, partly cause they are outside k55.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ metal duck, once again, i see players like you every world, who rant and rave about how great they are cos they have decent points and ODA yet have actually accomplished nothing.

You obviously have no concept of strategy, it has been pointed out repeatedly that having a high ODA is no way of judging a players skill level. It is purely a measure of how aggresively you have cleared you area, which in many cases is not the smartest idea. You sit there are spout off about how you bet everyone who posts here is lower in the rankings than you, and dont even bother to check up on those you are talking to.

and that comment about me being rimmed? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i think i have earned the right to be a little egotistical every now and then

Nudist

No pic no proof . And i'm sorry to the original poster for spamming on his thread, but i'm not going to standby and listen to someone slag off my tribe, with bad information.

This has nothing to do with your tribe, I'm merely explaining to you that you aren't all that and a bag of chips.

DeletedUser

This has nothing to do with your tribe, I'm merely explaining to you that you aren't all that and a bag of chips.

hes more like a 5 year old who just found $20 and thinks he is the richest man in the world

DeletedUser

Rax and stable levels pl0x? Out of curiosity.
No I would never be the 1st or 2nd person to lc, they tend to not set up well enough for the transition, I was around 4th or 5th on day 3.

Nudist

I'm convinced you don't have 500 LC from your reaction when beeker told you his troop count.

DeletedUser

You have no idea how annoying it is none of you are within 6hrs of me... I could prob send 500 lc and that would clear you out.

apart from the obvious reasons that would be a REALLY dumb idea, and further compounds my view that you are a noob, if 500 LC hit anyone at this stage it would probably clear them out because even the super turtles would struggle to build enough D to defend that.

so i refer you back to where i stated you obviously have no concept of strategy.

Clur

My tribe is better than all your tribes...

I have more swwooorrddzz than all you....

I can play better than all of yous! Pointwhoring ftw!

You know what. I couldn't give one. I LOVE this world. Why? Cos its FUN.

Y'KNOW FUN?!
I can post a definition if some of you aren't sure.

Good grief, some of the egos here are hilarous to read. Do you guys know how funny it is to read just how seriously some of you take yourself? How you boast of how much of a 'pro' you are. And how great your tribe is and how great your leader is.

Other worlds have some egos, but I'm beginning to think that w34 is going to outshine them all. Keep it up. You make me laugh. Its great :)

Oh and back on topic - I'm convinced there's some hugely overrated tribes in that top twenty. And what I do find far more interesting, is the number of players who are, like myself, not rushing to join a tribe, but are playing by themselves at least for the time being.

It'd be interesting to ask why people think that so many people are. I personally think its a combination of the awesome world settings but also because of a certain amount of weaknesses in some of the top twenty...

I am going to wait it out a little longer and see how things pan out, and just generally enjoy playing for now, whether that means I end up getting cleared/nobled early on or not. I honestly think that because of this world's settings, that the top twenty tribes are going to be a LOT less important, for at least a long time. And thats why I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.