Top 20 Tribes, Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Haha, you wish :icon_cool:

holy sh!t, i remember playing with you back in... w15 i think it was. in 24/7

i don't expect you to remember me <_< but dude, i remember how insanely beast u were in the first weeks of that world

++ respect :D

DeletedUser

Metal Duck, I hope you've learned your lesson, quite a shameful way to duck out of all the foolish things you've said, huh?

DeletedUser

I hope you didn`t count me in that 5 people... I`m nowhere near 1000 Axes and 700 LC. :(

In the other news, Metal Duck is clueless, seriously. Can`t be bothered to give an answer to every silly thing he said, people already did that...

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Metal Duck, I hope you've learned your lesson, quite a shameful way to duck out of all the foolish things you've said, huh?
Defending my tribe is not foolish. Maybe next time you will think twice be4 giving us a bad review. Then i won't need to pwn you anymore.

Friskiestspoon

Defending my tribe is not foolish. Maybe next time you will think twice be4 giving us a bad review. Then i won't need to pwn you anymore.

Next time we will all be sure not to hurt your little feelings. :icon_redface:

mattcurr

Ohh,no,dotn worry,we love haters,:icon_cool:

I doubt being out logiced and played counts as haters, I believe the general consensus was he was being flamed for speaking game play out his ass. Most of what was said was not about your tribe, but about his horrible thoughts as to what passes for skill, and measurements of said skill.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I doubt being out logiced and played counts as haters, I believe the general consensus was he was being flamed for speaking game play out his ass. Most of what was said was not about your tribe, but about his horrible thoughts as to what passes for skill, and measurements of said skill.

O ye that certainly is the case when i'm rank 30 for overall points and top 10 for oda. I'm definitely being outplayed, what you been smoking? Cause i think i wanna try some of that too.

O and btw logiced aint a word stupid face.

Last edited:

Nudist

O ye that certainly is the case when i'm rank 30 for overall points and top 10 for oda. I'm definitely being outplayed, what you been smoking? Cause i think i want try some of that too.

People like you are why I usually steer clear of the public forums. If you're going to point out a non-existent word, you should consider working on your grammar.

mattcurr

O ye that certainly is the case when i'm rank 30 for overall points and top 10 for oda. I'm definitely being outplayed, what you been smoking? Cause i think i wanna try some of that too.

Humm I believe you were arguing with someone ranked #3, ranked #60 in oda, then showed you proof that he had more troops than you, but idk your right:icon_rolleyes:

And no shit Sherlock to the end of that post. Though you ended it with "aint", spelled oh wrong, and stupid face, which basically doesn't make sense.

Currently Im writing a paper for English 1203 because I cleped English 1201 and 02, not smoking, I wish I were though instead of doing work on a Thursday night...

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
People like you are why I usually steer clear of the public forums. If you're going to point out a non-existent word, you should consider working on your grammar.

Least my ingame rank isn't non-existent. *crowd gasps, o he did not*

DeletedUser

stupid face.
I literally laughed out loud :lol:

1000 axes 700 LC
I've got ~1.5 times that infantry :p
Not quite as many lcav though :(

Now, back on topic. I think [Fail] is going to be a force to be reckoned with. They don't have the impressive line-ups of ocaryx, muppet, or iq, but they're making good progress for a tribe of mostly newer players. From what I hear, they've got the team spirit that allows small tribes to dominate.

And, they're
*not a "premade" tribe
*not an "elitist" tribe
*not a "family" tribe

I can see IQ being wiped out after a couple months... from what I can tell, they just recruited top solo players.

mattcurr

Least my ingame rank isn't non-existent. *crowd gasps, o he did not*

:icon_neutral:That makes such little sense. You don't honestly believe anyone of any intelligence could possibly agree with you here do you?

What ever happened to the words "You know what I was wrong."

"Once a person or business believes success has been achieved progress stops"

You should remember that quote, for it seems as though you have closed your mind off to the possibilities that there are better ways of doing things. Personally If someone who was doing better than me corrected me as to how to do something I would take it to heart. But idk do what you wish.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Don't worry, I'm never wrong.

I have some great news though. BUMP are back in the top 10 overall, lets make a topic and have a virtual party inside it. Woot! Woot!

Bet Jax is eating his words about us slipping down the ranks now, fwarahaha.

DeletedUser

"Once a person or business believes success has been achieved progress stops"

I believe all of those words are still where they are supposed to be.

Oh, and your grammar is extremely lacking.

DeletedUser

Ohh well,dotn knwo dont care.
I myself think taht Metal Duck is a great player,his skills are good and we will probably keep him,if you feel the need to flame him go for it,maybe your troops may try to as well.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.