Top 20 Tribes, Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattcurr

Edit : im a liar .. i didnt really care much about CBTF-O or you at all ... but it sounds cooler if i say i dont like u :/

CBTF-O thats like 8 months ago.......... Since then Ive lead 3 tribes maybe 4 I forget. Either way Im not in that world.

blue...heart

CBTF-O thats like 8 months ago.......... Since then Ive lead 3 tribes maybe 4 I forget. Either way Im not in that world.

Im in world 34 now, thats 'bout it.

yeah i realized that :icon_wink:

PS: i left w6 about a year ago so i dont really know what was happening there since :)

Friskiestspoon

Ye thats why i outrank you across the board. Noob.

You outrank me with a 2 day head start, congratz on that.

And by looking on tamer I can guess what your farm level is, and compared to mine, I have more troops then you. :icon_wink:

FYI OD doesn't really mean anything until you start noble.

DeletedUser

Guess you beat me at point whoring but i'm afraid i have over double your oda.
omg I have over 1k axe over 760 lc, there are 5 people in the world who have near as many troops as I do you not get that?

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You outrank me with a 2 day head start, congratz on that.

And by looking on tamer I can guess what your farm level is, and compared to mine, I have more troops then you. :icon_wink:

FYI OD doesn't really mean anything until you start noble.

I can guarrantee you that you don't have more troops than me, lol...

Nudist

omg I have over 1k axe over 760 lc, there are 5 people in the world who have near as many troops as I do you not get that?

You've just made me very sad thinking I actually had a decent LC/Axe count.

Nudist

Metal Duck, I firmly believe him. While you're killing off your troops getting ODA, he's saving his up.. building up his rax and stable very high and having them produce almost 24/7. This really is a believable troop count if you are super 1337 and have no life :p

DeletedUser

Metal Duck, I firmly believe him. While you're killing off your troops getting ODA, he's saving his up.. building up his rax and stable very high and having them produce almost 24/7. This really is a believable troop count if you are super 1337 and have no life :p
Thanks kinda :icon_wink:

And yea it isnt almost 24/7 they are going 24/7 since day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.