The Pillow Biters

DeletedUser13107

Wait..what? I asked RCK for a NAP. Surely he shared this information with you?

HE more than likely did,but it may have been overlooked. You know how many posts are on your board as well as messages sent to you. Drink, I am sure sometimes you have missed things.

DeletedUser

Well if you asked for a NAP it doesn't mean you didn't plan to attack us ;)

DeletedUser13107

Well if you asked for a NAP it doesn't mean you didn't plan to attack us ;)

Planning and actually doing something are two different things. TBP and Life WERE attacking each other. The Nap between them stopped (prevented) that from continuing.

DDK

DeletedUser

This is a war game so attacking other players pretty much coincides with the theory of the game. (Wonders if PETA is here incognito)

greenmonsta

Wait..what? I asked RCK for a NAP. Surely he shared this information with you?

Deception is a key part of war.

Also, LIFE approached us for an NAP long before we even considered accepting. They turned on us the second the larger tribe accepted their NAP offer.

LIFE assumed TBP would win this war because they are bigger and have more players. That is why LIFE will not win anything. EVER. They think numbers are key. Skill is the really key in this game. You can have 300 unskilled players launching all they have at a skilled player and they would barely scratch the surface. I have seen it happen.

And lastly, yes RCK did share that information with me. As soon as you started recruiting players in our territory we decided that TBP will have no NAP.

waterdrinker

And lastly, yes RCK did share that information with me. As soon as you started recruiting players in our territory we decided that TBP will have no NAP.

Okay that is a good reason even though RCK specifically said to me he would not mark us as enemies and then he declared on us. Just dont get it twisted and try to say we were the aggressor when we clearly were not.

DeletedUser

Deception is a key part of war.

Also, LIFE approached us for an NAP long before we even considered accepting. They turned on us the second the larger tribe accepted their NAP offer.

LIFE assumed TBP would win this war because they are bigger and have more players. That is why LIFE will not win anything. EVER. They think numbers are key. Skill is the really key in this game. You can have 300 unskilled players launching all they have at a skilled player and they would barely scratch the surface. I have seen it happen.

I don't know about all of that considering your history, and AF's history.
With AF being twin allies (of sorts) with -JG- one could more than speculate that you are not capable of very much since you didn't show anything worth wild during the -JG- LIFE war. Please continue with your propaganda, but it didn't help -JG-, and it's more than likely not going to help you either.

If we put an offer on the table we expect a timely response without much dawdle. When dealing with others we like to establish positions with those who are capable of knowing their direction, and don't have to think about their next move. If you don't know what is going on, or what your plans are for your tribe then you obviously just don't have it together, and we don't like to waste time waiting until you're able figure it out.

TBP has never played games with us, or shown that they have incompetent leadership. They have also shown more skill, and administrative communication than AF. Our communication with TBP is direct, and respectful. We are more readily willing to work with people like this while everyone else is bumbling around.

We obviously do not feel that any tribe is a threat because of their "size" DBD and -JG- are both prime examples of this fact.

greenmonsta

All I know is, I had a couple of council members from LIFE approaching me about an NAP (of sorts) with LIFE and asking us (AF) to attack JG, our long-term and great allies. This was a few months ago, before the fall of JG.
Just after the fall of JG LIFE approached us for an NAP so that we could both concentrate on TBP, TBP also approached us for an NAP. We considered both and decided that since TBP were in our territory, and we had intel that TBP and LIFE were planning to turn on us, that we needed to take them out. We accepted the NAP with LIFE but we knew they would turn on us the 1st chance they got, and we were always planning to do the same. The difference is, we were straight about it. We told wakeling and we would probably attack them the 1st chance we got (probably the reason they decided to strike so early).

You only fought DBD because they had one useless branch of players isolated in your territory. JG declared on you and you kept whining about the 'strong alliance' you and JG had. So don't try and act like LIFE started and fought some amazing wars because you haven't. You fought a an isolated tribe, much like AF and TBP except DBD had less players within LIFE territory, and they weren't as skilled. And you defended against JG after they declared on you in the hope of preventing their downfall due to inactivity, which obviously didn't work.

In either case, the DBD war was no war. It was a massacre.

DeletedUser

greenmonsta you keep saying you had intel that TBP was planning to attack AF. then why not prove it? show everyone the famous intel you keep writing off. i am for one very interested to see it. and i am sure many feel the same way as i do.

DeletedUser

well planning sounds like a wish to go to war so we started first ... the only reason why LIFE signed a nap with TBP if because they knew they are useless and would have lost against both tribes ( AF and TBP) ;)

Deleted User - 31145

ok i have to step in here i don't usally like writitng in the main forums as like i have said many many times before to much we are this we are that you are this you are that

but i have to respond to the commment greenmonsta wrote

this is actually the wrong statement my dear old friend

actually you got that wrong it was you that aproched me about a nap so please before you go spouting off please get the actual facts correct

i acepted the nap in principle but wanted to speak to my council first wich we then weighed up the options and decided it was better to have a nap with tbp as they was the more trustworthy simple as that

also you say about our wars and again you keep repeating yourself remember green we have never been out of a war since the first day i formed the tribe over 2 yrs ago

ok some were small wars but you all have to start somewhere and we wasn't the top dogs in k76 for nothing you still have the chip on your shoulder you just can't get rid of simple fact is you kept losing villages to us and didn't like it so every opertuinity you had you tried to diss us make us look bad but in fact we had an agender that we have stuck too from the very begining we all know what we have to do and what our capabilities are

you keep going on about dbd and -jg- and saying they wasn't real wars so can i ask you what wars have you ever been in that are so great and mighty

like i said at the top of this thread i don't like posting in thease forums for the sheer simple fact most of it is to boost you own or your tribes ego's and quite frankly mine don't need to be boosted

i know what my tribe is capable of and what we intend to do thats all that needs to be said

so please continue your properganda and you mis informed info as i do like now and again to have a good read and a good laugh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7846

That's a whole heap of bull wakeling. LIFE approached AF for a NAP first. :)

DeletedUser

ok i have to step in here i don't usally like writitng in the main forums as like i have said many many times before to much we are this we are that you are this you are that

but i have to respond to the commment greenmonsta wrote

this is actually the wrong statement my dear old friend

actually you got that wrong it was you that aproched me about a nap so please before you go spouting off please get the actual facts correct

i acepted the nap in principle but wanted to speak to my council first wich we then weighed up the options and decided it was better to have a nap with tbp as they was the more trustworthy simple as that

also you say about our wars and again you keep repeating yourself remember green we have never been out of a war since the first day i formed the tribe over 2 yrs ago

ok some were small wars but you all have to start somewhere and we wasn't the top dogs in k76 for nothing you still have the chip on your shoulder you just can't get rid of simple fact is you kept losing villages to us and didn't like it so every opertuinity you had you tried to diss us make us look bad but in fact we had an agender that we have stuck too from the very begining we all know what we have to do and what our capabilities are

you keep going on about dbd and -jg- and saying they wasn't real wars so can i ask you what wars have you ever been in that are so great and mighty

like i said at the top of this thread i don't like posting in thease forums for the sheer simple fact most of it is to boost you own or your tribes ego's and quite frankly mine don't need to be boosted

i know what my tribe is capable of and what we intend to do thats all that needs to be said

so please continue your properganda and you mis informed info as i do like now and again to have a good read and a good laugh

Very well spoken Wakeling but I think I can answer this part for him>

so can i ask you what wars have you ever been in that are so great and mighty

When Greenmonsta was in our territory he joined tribe after tribe trying to get other tribes to go to war with LIFE.

Which they did...
Each time a tribe warred us they were eliminated, and Greenomnsta in the middle of it all was inevitably rimmed; again, and again, and again, and so on, and so forth. This happened through a series of about 5- 7 tribes.
Some of them were fairly equal in size to LIFE.

Because of the constant rimmings that he received this is how I came up with the endearing name "Rimbo" (Kinda of short for Rambo.)
One day he finally had enough of visiting LIFE's rim side vacation spot for perpetrators, so he relocated to the OTHER side of the world.
Smartest thing he ever did.

The TW time lines don't show the full historical stats, or you would be able to see just how many tribes he really hopped in and out of.
I would say that from the beginning up to now there could possibly be near 20 of them.

The short answer to this question is...
Even if the experience was short lived every single time, he has in fact warred with one of TW's greatest tribes... LIFE :lol:

By the way, and for the record...
I know he loves me :icon_wink:, but I never offered a NAP with him either.

DeletedUser13107

Although not as active(in game) as she once was she still plays. In fact she just moved into one of my villages right next door to my girlfriend. We call it the "DOG HOUSE". :icon_biggrin:

DDK

DeletedUser13107

Just for the record...... I suggested TBP and LIFE NAP first :icon_biggrin:

DDK

greenmonsta

Wakeling:

We never considered an NAP with LIFe until you proposed it. I have mails from jumanji and Jinzee "suggesting" an NAP, though not directly asking for one. YOU mailed RCK about the NAP.

Jinzee:

You are once again being your ignorant old self. You refuse to see the fact and completely ignore the rational arguments I put forth.

#1: I was only ever in 2 tribes.
#2: You nobled me out of K76 ONLY
#3: I only relocated once. I was never rimmed.

Back to wakelings question of what tribes I have fought:

I fought RON47 when I was in SGL (K76)
I fought JG while I was in SGL (K66, K38)
I fought LIFE in single-handedly for 4-5 months (K76)
I fought TMP while I was in FLX (K37)
I fought XP while I was in AF (K37)
I fought DBD2/CV while I was in AF(K37)
I fought HF while I was in AF (K38, K28)
I am currently fighting TBP while in AF(K37, K38).

I was actually fighting LIFE, JG and SGL at the same time at one point, while being tribeless. I was surrounded by all 3 tribes in my K76 and 66 clusters. I moved into K38 originally by nobling JG villages from K37.

And just for you Jinzee, I'll say for the upteenth time: I HAVE ONLY EVER BEEN IN TWO TRIBES.

this is totally off-topic, but you guys asked.

evilkiller:
I do not need to prove to you or anyone that we had intel. All you need to know is that we had it. If you don't believe me then thats your business. It really does not make any difference to me whatsoever if you believe me or not.

DeletedUser

You absolutely DO need to prove yourself Greenmonsta.
If you're going to lie about everything and anything then let's see the proof.
I only say this because I know that there isn't any.

Number one...
LIFE is NOT in the habit of asking for NAPs; or alliances so why would Any of us ask AF who is practically on the other side of the world for a NAP?
Mentioning in conversation that -JG- is on their death bed is definably not a request for a NAP. You are completely delusional. Specially the part where you say you fought LIFE single handedly for 4-5 months. Besides tribe hopping to multiple(5 -7) oblivious tribes and talking them into waring with LIFE is NOT a single handed action.

You are without a doubt UNBELIEVABLE.
From now on AF will be known as the oblivious goat herd.
As for your proof...Na-a-a-aaah I didn't think so.

greenmonsta

No, I really don't have to prove myself. I know how everything happened and I do not believe that is the business of the rest of the world.

AF are at war with TBP. Get over it.