Xp vs. EW, SF, BOK|87 & others

DeletedUser41659

Hey Chris, Revenge, Whit..Hope you guys have a good time in XP & XP2....

Hi, The Magnus of the Alpha...Enjoy your WAR. Looks like you are enjoying :icon_razz:. Infact i haven't seen anyone enjoying a WAR as much as you !!! :icon_cool:

Hey Mr Ponds of the numbers 1, 8 and 6 consecutively!

Always a pleasure to see you fine sir.

Admittedly this "war" would be alot more fun if TRIT wasn't getting so pounded by the Xp scum, but one has to be happy with what one has been given. Dam them all.

Especially Mr Whitknight.

cant believe this started up again...

Oh yes, sorry about this Mr Spuke of the Miszer, sir, the Magnus simply couldn't resist telling everyone how you and your wretched tribe are beating on a poor defenseless little tribe of VERY lovely people.

The Magnus hopes you all have a wonderful time.

DeletedUser41659

Lol maybe you should zoom in some more I cant (see!) who you guys are fighting.

How delicious.

A visit from the Mr 300 of the BooB persuasion. Yummy.

Thank you sir for your valuable input in this epic war.

The Magnus saved this reply because of the fine work that YOU and your lovely tribe are doing on your war with a large opponent. It's nice to see a tribe that can fight opponents who they don't outnumber almost 5 to 1.

It is also equally yummy to see a tribe, like yours, who doesn't fight other tribes with nearly ten times less points. *the Magnus touches himself*

Good luck on your war sir and if you zoom your map in very close, the little splotch is TRIT and the giant two globs that look like countries are the two Xp tribes. Isn't it yummy! *the Magnus licks his person*

Great job Xp on your hard fought wars.

May the Gods grant you all entry to the halls of the brave. You deserve it!

DeletedUser

^

somebody give this guy an award. he deserves it. the best forum personality ever!

DeletedUser

Poor trit. much larger they were before.
My Thanks for getting all them 3k barbs up to 11k for us, though, 11k was a bit high.
Takes what villages can be taken without violating diplomatic agreement.
will continue.

no hard feelings. is war game after all.

DeletedUser41659

^

somebody give this guy an award. he deserves it. the best forum personality ever!

Thank you kind sir.

It is certainly a pity that others (that are in tribes that have the cursed name of Xp) can't be as nice or forgiving.

How very horrid that the fine of people of the TRIT tribe can't enjoy such civilties from other Humans, such as yourself Mr Zealous of the Kings. I guess Humanity and goodness isn't something that the scum of Xp are familiar with. How very refreshing sir, to see a GENTLEMAN! like yourself, show others how "it" is done.

Lovely.

Oh and congratulations again to Xp and their new family.

DeletedUser

Aww how nice of you to mention me, you missed me didn't ya?...i'm still waiting on your new world order...or F.O.T rather, good luck to you

DeletedUser58618

Oh that's not true Mangus. I like your posts too... in general. The Xp are scums stuff isn't very likable. Especially when you don't know anything about Xp.

What's with the whining? You do know who started this conflict right? TRIT got together with its friends and decided it would be cool to war Xp. The funny part is when you guys began to lose and BoK dropped out, everyone started naming their villages things like "Xp can only fight small tribes." or "Xp are cowards." when you guys were the ones that started it :icon_confused:

Also as said above this is a war game. If you don't get strong and succeed then your going to get taken out. You only have yourselves to blame for your situation.

Reveur124

I just joined xp|2, yeah before joining xp I too had a very much opposite notion(cruel,compresive,discouraging,undemocratic tribe)about xp but i have been proved wrong,completely wrong.Now please dont ask me how.

Reveur124

Alpha Magnus need to be awarded..He is the best forum man..The administrators could give him free PA for a month maybe...

DeletedUser65488

xp is much better than i thort it would be i have enjoyed it so far and hope to stay till the end

DeletedUser41659

Aww how nice of you to mention me, you missed me didn't ya?...i'm still waiting on your new world order...or F.O.T rather, good luck to you

Hello Mr Whitknight of the 2 and the 1, sir, excellent to "see" you again.

Well, the new F.O.T is still to be announced, but within the next 48 hours everything should be done.

Oh that's not true Mangus. I like your posts too... in general. The Xp are scums stuff isn't very likable. Especially when you don't know anything about Xp.

Well, you have a very good point there Mr Giant.
It is true that the Magnus knows very little if anything about Xp, thus making my posts very ill-informed and far from the truth.

I was rather hoping that no-one would bring that up.

What's with the whining? You do know who started this conflict right? TRIT got together with its friends and decided it would be cool to war Xp.

Well, the whining was mostly for entertainment purposes and of course to try and turn people against you and your tribe, which appears to have failed miserably.

Also, the Magnus wasn't aware of who indeed started this conflict, though the F.O.T doesn't think it's "cool" anymore lol.

The funny part is when you guys began to lose and BoK dropped out, everyone started naming their villages things like "Xp can only fight small tribes." or "Xp are cowards." when you guys were the ones that started it :icon_confused:

That part is quite funny, the Magnus can see why you would find it amusing too. When people rename their villages like that, it is really funny. From the Xp point of view, it must have been even funnier.

Also as said above this is a war game. If you don't get strong and succeed then your going to get taken out. You only have yourselves to blame for your situation.

The Magnus would rather blame you.

It keeps the morale up and gives us more to argue about. If the F.O.T was to start blaming itself, all our noobs will start to panic. Then they would join Xp2 and we can't have that. Those are OUR noobs, go get your own.

DeletedUser41659

~

Poor trit. much larger they were before.

Recently there has been a few visitis from the "grammar police" in our fine forums.

However, the Magnus is far too GENTLEMAN-ly to do such things.

My Thanks for getting all them 3k barbs up to 11k for us, though, 11k was a bit high.

It's funny because it's true!

Takes what villages can be taken without violating diplomatic agreement.
will continue.

no hard feelings. is war game after all.

Of course Mr Ulmed of the As.

All is fair in love and war.

:lol:

just passing by...

Hey Mr White of the Blood in numbers 0 and 6!

Nice of you to "drop by" sir.

Well, it's that time again unfortunately, when the Magnus gives yet another sermon of very little substance to the people.

The Xp family are continuing their assault against the people of TRIT. We have offered them a chance to merge into TRIT, but they have declined. There will NOT be another chance for them!

TRIT has slimmed down to a mighty 2 and a bit MILLION points and we have lost more than half of our membership. Thanks Xp for tearing our members away from us. Let's all just give Xp a big clap. Wonderful.

Thank goodness that we all have such a great role model for our fine World. Hopefully the other Top Ten tribes will all follow the Xp example and start warring little rim tribes such as TRIT to make themselves feel powerful and AWESOME!

Oh, and it looks like KINGS have taken an interest in Xp. The Magnus wasn't given any intel about this war, so I can only assume that they in fact just wanted to join the F.O.T all along! Though I can't blame them. Who doesn't right? Am I right or am I right?

Except the cursed tribe of course.

DeletedUser

Do you not realise TRIT and like 6 others started this war by planning against us

Lets see

SF - Gone
EW - Gone
BOK|87 - Gone
KV - Gone
TRIT - Pretty Much Gone
~SOM~ - Didnt really make an attempt not even sure if there still around
Armor - No Clue they never shown there face and I think there gone now too

All of you tried and all failed
You guys made the war plans for a week before we did anything and now you want to blame us for picking on your tribes when we just defended ourselves

fry1125

Do you not realise TRIT and like 6 others started this war by planning against us

Lets see

SF - Gone
EW - Gone
BOK|87 - Gone
KV - Gone
TRIT - Pretty Much Gone
~SOM~ - Didnt really make an attempt not even sure if there still around
Armor - No Clue they never shown there face and I think there gone now too

All of you tried and all failed
You guys made the war plans for a week before we did anything and now you want to blame us for picking on your tribes when we just defended ourselves

technically BoK|87 may be dead but BOK still is around ??? or does it not count to you that they are under a different name ?

DeletedUser

technically BoK|87 may be dead but BOK still is around ??? or does it not count to you that they are under a different name ?

fry the tribe was created to loose all ties to bok|87 which means they are NOT the same tribe

DeletedUser59064

Hey Magnus, tic-tak, tic-tak... soon 48 hours will pass... i'm interested for new F.O.T... :lol:

Witch tribes will consist... common tell us... :icon_wink: