Xp vs. EW, SF, BOK|87 & others

DeletedUser41659

Just admit it, Xp rules, everybody else sucks.

EDIT: Apart from The Magnus and his awesome new sig which in my opinion is better than the W33 guy's sig.

Thank you Mr Nintendo of the Freaky-ness in Numbers 1, 1 and 1.

Welcome to the party.

Lies, I can't come to the greatness that beholds your sig. I will try thou ;)

Thank you kind sir.

The Magnus can't argue with that, it is a dam fine sig!

DeletedUser

Magnus.. I though you would have been over F.O.T by now?

that war was over long ago dude..
move on..
anyways..
im enjoying reading your posts to be honest..

kind of reminds me of WWE's own "The Rock"

but yeah anyway..
im surprised you've still kept this thread going..
kudos to you

DeletedUser41659

Greetings friends and loved ones.

Once again the Magnus has been called to give unto you an update of the happenings between Xp and TRIT.

First, some disturbing news. The Magnus has asked the Twizzler, leader of the Xp empire for a NAP. To which the Magnus was denied. It seems that the Magnus simply wasn't worthy of Xp NAP-ness and is left yet again in the cold. Holding himself in the bitter night, the Magnus wonders if he will ever be loved.

The Magnus reached forth his mighty hand and was laughed at, shamed and thrown to the dogs to be ripped apart for his simple gesture of brotherly compassion. For that is what it was Ladies and Gentlemen, a showing of unity and love which was discarded and spat upon.

As a man of the new millenium, this treatment from Xp is just HORRIBLE. To be rejected in such terrible fashion over a gesture of humility, brotherhood and universal love is a shame. SHAME!!!

SHAME on YOU sirs! This display of un-chappish behaviour brings SHAME upon your house!

DO YOU HEAR ME!!!

For SHAME! Oh! the Magnus isn't "worthy" to be NAP-ed to the house of XP SHAME! Get down to the ground Mr Magnus!!! FALL UPON YOUR KNEES! For you are found UN-worthy of Xp NAP-ism! CRY yourself to sleep! Stab yourself in the eye-balls!!!

Well the Magnus hopes that YOU, members of the cursed house of Xp, ALL have a VERY terrible day! I hope that when you go to make yourselves lunch and you really want to make yourselves an awesome sandwhich, that there is no bread left! and then when you go to the store to buy a new loaf, the Magnus hopes that you are short of money and then you have to go home again to get the correct amount and then walk all the way back to buy the loaf that you should have bought the first time!!!

DeletedUser

Greetings friends and loved ones.

Once again the Magnus has been called to give unto you an update of the happenings between Xp and TRIT.

First, some disturbing news. The Magnus has asked the Twizzler, leader of the Xp empire for a NAP. To which the Magnus was denied. It seems that the Magnus simply wasn't worthy of Xp NAP-ness and is left yet again in the cold. Holding himself in the bitter night, the Magnus wonders if he will ever be loved.

The Magnus reached forth his mighty hand and was laughed at, shamed and thrown to the dogs to be ripped apart for his simple gesture of brotherly compassion. For that is what it was Ladies and Gentlemen, a showing of unity and love which was discarded and spat upon.

As a man of the new millenium, this treatment from Xp is just HORRIBLE. To be rejected in such terrible fashion over a gesture of humility, brotherhood and universal love is a shame. SHAME!!!

SHAME on YOU sirs! This display of un-chappish behaviour brings SHAME upon your house!

DO YOU HEAR ME!!!

For SHAME! Oh! the Magnus isn't "worthy" to be NAP-ed to the house of XP SHAME! Get down to the ground Mr Magnus!!! FALL UPON YOUR KNEES! For you are found UN-worthy of Xp NAP-ism! CRY yourself to sleep! Stab yourself in the eye-balls!!!

Well the Magnus hopes that YOU, members of the cursed house of Xp, ALL have a VERY terrible day! I hope that when you go to make yourselves lunch and you really want to make yourselves an awesome sandwhich, that there is no bread left! and then when you go to the store to buy a new loaf, the Magnus hopes that you are short of money and then you have to go home again to get the correct amount and then walk all the way back to buy the loaf that you should have bought the first time!!!

you really are amazing you know that?

when you get rimmed please stck around to post, i love reading it (seriously i do) :)

DeletedUser41659

LOL

THats funny

Should have at least posted the mail though

It was a VERY polite and lovely mail.

For you, Mr Twizz, the Magnus shall post it. But before he does, the Magnus would like you all to know that it was a VERY civilized and love filled mail. Just a drop from the ocean of Magnus.

It shall be posted very soon under the title of "You have Mail".

10/10 magnus update.

Thank you Mr Buttons, sir, the Magnus aims to please. Oh, and good luck with that tribe you are fighting. Not as epic as this one, but it will "do".

you really are amazing you know that?

when you get rimmed please stck around to post, i love reading it (seriously i do) :)

Greetings Mr Revenge in numbers 1,3,5 and 0 corresponding.

That sir, was a VERY hateful post! The Magnus is shocked by the hate levels within the aforementioned post. However, seeing that the Magnus is so dam lovely and awesome, he shall give to YOU sir, the gift of forgiveness!

Rub it upon thyself and feel it's healing properties. Isn't it yummy sir! The forgiveness of the Magnus has come upon you this day. Mark it on your calendar and celebrate!

DeletedUser

I'm supposed to be sleeping, but now I have to stay up and see this mail. Screw real life anyways, that game sucks.

DeletedUser41659

"You have mail"

Alpha Magnus on 11.04. at 06:31
Greetings Mr Twiztid.

As you well know, I am the Magnus, diplomat of the tribe that you can't even be bothered with anymore. It is obvious that your team doesn't want anything to do with us, which is understandable.

With all the wars that you guys have got going on, do you think that we could have an NAP? I know that it is our fault for bringing this war on ourselves, but surely you have proven your point by now.

I would also like you to know, sir, that I have become quite fond of your members as you have seen by my lack of Xp hating posts of late. Though I'm sure that you knew it wasn't any serious hating.

So what do you think? even though you probably don't trust me or my leader, I would make sure that we kept our side of any agreement.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you as soon as you have time to send me a reply. Have yourself a lovely day.

Twiztid on 11.04. at 06:33
Well since today someone from your tribe thought to attack us again I find this kinda funny

But no we can not arrange a NAP with your tribe at this time

Alpha Magnus on 11.04. at 06:51
Really?

I will look into it and fix it myself.

This is really terrible news. I put alot of effort into that mail to you Mr Twizzler. Back to the drawing board.

Thanks for taking the time to write to me and for your fast reply. I will sort this out and I'm afraid that I will keep in contact.

Thanks again and sorry.

fadarofthedarkblade

i think you should have been more forceful about it magnus. thats the way to good diplomacy tell them why it will benifit them. how it will clear up a front they no longer need to protect and so on.lol

but these posts are quite huourous and and A+ for the magnus

DeletedUser41659

i think you should have been more forceful about it magnus. thats the way to good diplomacy tell them why it will benifit them. how it will clear up a front they no longer need to protect and so on.lol

but these posts are quite huourous and and A+ for the magnus

The Fadar!

Nice to see you here fine sir. Seems the Magnus just can't get away from you lol.

Being more forceful? Ok, the Magnus will give that approach a try. Usually the Magnus is sensual and romantic, but for you sir! another tact will be employed.

fadarofthedarkblade

if it doesnt work let me know my support cant be more then what. 200 hours away.lol lol but for you my troops would do it

also try big scary words it usually frightens opponents

DeletedUser41659

if it doesnt work let me know my support cant be more then what. 200 hours away.lol lol but for you my troops would do it

also try big scary words it usually frightens opponents

Lol, the Magnus will have to break out the big scary dictionary, put on his big scary clothes and write Mr Twizzy a big scary letter. :lol:

fadarofthedarkblade

lol sounds about right dont forget to give him a link to the big scary dictonary. or else he wont get the point. and then you do you timed strike while hes reading.lol its perfect!!!

but you didnt hear it from me(shiffty eyes look around for possbile ease droppers)

good thing this is private and they will never see what we are saying.lol

DeletedUser41659

lol sounds about right dont forget to give him a link to the big scary dictonary. or else he wont get the point. and then you do you timed strike while hes reading.lol its perfect!!!

but you didnt hear it from me(shiffty eyes look around for possbile ease droppers)

good thing this is private and they will never see what we are saying.lol

Lol!

They won't know what hit 'em!

fadarofthedarkblade

no i dont remember the magnus ever being a rat unless im mistaken he is the alpha magnus making him the greatest.lol good luck what remainds of this war even though i was to lazy to read the other 35 pagers. blarg

DeletedUser

It was a VERY polite and lovely mail.

Greetings Mr Revenge in numbers 1,3,5 and 0 corresponding.

That sir, was a VERY hateful post! The Magnus is shocked by the hate levels within the aforementioned post. However, seeing that the Magnus is so dam lovely and awesome, he shall give to YOU sir, the gift of forgiveness!

Rub it upon thyself and feel it's healing properties. Isn't it yummy sir! The forgiveness of the Magnus has come upon you this day. Mark it on your calendar and celebrate!

it wasnt meant to be mean at all...
it does sound mean when you read it again though :icon_confused: