Xp vs. EW, SF, BOK|87 & others

DeletedUser41659

Do you not realise TRIT and like 6 others started this war by planning against us

Lets see

SF - Gone
EW - Gone
BOK|87 - Gone
KV - Gone
TRIT - Pretty Much Gone
~SOM~ - Didnt really make an attempt not even sure if there still around
Armor - No Clue they never shown there face and I think there gone now too

All of you tried and all failed
You guys made the war plans for a week before we did anything and now you want to blame us for picking on your tribes when we just defended ourselves

Well Mr Twiztid, that was an insightful post.

It seems there isn't any argument that the Magnus can add to that. It is always annoying when that happens.

technically BoK|87 may be dead but BOK still is around ??? or does it not count to you that they are under a different name ?

Hey Mr Fry in numbers Eleven and Twenty-Five.

From what the Magnus was told, BOK are a part of the Xp family now? Wasn't that the deal that you guys made so you could stay alive? Isn't that what the leaders of BOK/87 made and surrendered to Xp?

Hey Magnus, tic-tak, tic-tak... soon 48 hours will pass... i'm interested for new F.O.T... :lol:

Witch tribes will consist... common tell us... :icon_wink:

Well, yes Mr Kica of the 9,8 and 9, the Magnus did say that he would post the new F.O.T list.

However, it seems to be taking longer than expected.

The Magnus would also like you all to know that there was a recent change to TRIT that has kept us busy (besides the ongoing attacks from the Xp scum) which has hampered the proceedings.

My deepest apologies to all of you for being such a filthy liar, but when a very small group of players are being gang banged by a HUGE family of tribes, it is somewhat difficult to perform yet another task to please our dear Xp friends.

Finally, the Magnus would like to say that World 24 is awesome and we are the most popular world in TW and all will come to know that Xp spent months beating on a small tribe to make themselves feel STRONG. You guys are just so tough and strong! Yummy.

DeletedUser

Well Mr Twiztid, that was an insightful post.

It seems there isn't any argument that the Magnus can add to that. It is always annoying when that happens.

Hey Mr Fry in numbers Eleven and Twenty-Five.

From what the Magnus was told, BOK are a part of the Xp family now? Wasn't that the deal that you guys made so you could stay alive? Isn't that what the leaders of BOK/87 made and surrendered to Xp?

Well, yes Mr Kica of the 9,8 and 9, the Magnus did say that he would post the new F.O.T list.

However, it seems to be taking longer than expected.

The Magnus would also like you all to know that there was a recent change to TRIT that has kept us busy (besides the ongoing attacks from the Xp scum) which has hampered the proceedings.

My deepest apologies to all of you for being such a filthy liar, but when a very small group of players are being gang banged by a HUGE family of tribes, it is somewhat difficult to perform yet another task to please our dear Xp friends.

Finally, the Magnus would like to say that World 24 is awesome and we are the most popular world in TW and all will come to know that Xp spent months beating on a small tribe to make themselves feel STRONG. You guys are just so tough and strong! Yummy.

r u xp fan club cause u sur sound like it

DeletedUser

hello guys.
i like xp but i always appreciate smaller tribes taking big tribes.

just as a good news for bok group,my intelligence have reported me that a top 15 tribe will soon launch a campaigne against xp.

so it should give you some relief,as for xp,keep hunting for that tribe.they will all of a sudden attack you

DeletedUser

True all the tribes in this thread are soon gone....

xp - Gone
xp2 - Gone
xp3 - Gone
SF - Gone
EW - Gone
BOK|87 - Gone
KV - Gone
TRIT - Pretty Much Gone

DeletedUser59064

xp - Gone
xp2 - Gone
xp3 - Gone
SF - Gone
EW - Gone
BOK|87 - Gone
KV - Gone
TRIT - Pretty Much Gone

lol... they are ALMOST all gone... :lol:

Reveur124

xp - Gone
xp2 - Gone
xp3 - Gone
SF - Gone
EW - Gone
BOK|87 - Gone
KV - Gone
TRIT - Pretty Much Gone

OhhOhhOhh Very Funny I suppose..:icon_confused:

DeletedUser41659

Hello friends!

Well, it is that time again when the Magnus gives yet another near pointless update on the worlds most important war.

The LOVELY people at TRIT are losing more members and Xp have yet to surrender.

Now to some HORRIBLE stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: TRIT
Players: God

Side 2:
Tribes: Xp Xp|2
Players: Satan

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 625
Difference: 578

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 20
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 179,208
Side 2: 4,506,047
Difference: 4,326,839

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33,324
Side 2: 163,834
Difference: 130,510

image.php

As you can all see, TRIT is taking quite a beatdown.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 168
Difference: 159

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 40,377
Side 2: 1,165,853
Difference: 1,125,476

image.php

image.php

As we can see from these stats, the Xp family can't even be bothered. Which is more than understandable. However, the two leaders, both Mr Twiztid and Mr Johnman have yet to kiss and make up.

Perhaps a romantic evening with dinner and dancing is in order.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 79
Difference: 74

image.php

image.php

Side 1: 26,422
Side 2: 498,485
Difference: 472,063

image.php

image.php

Finally the 24 hour stats, which as we all know were a waste of time even posting them as the 48 hour stats weren't any different.

The Magnus is very sorry for yet another post that leads to nowhere, much like this fight. But, unfortunately the Magnus shall continue to whine and carry on like a child. Again, the Magnus is verry sorry for his public display of cry-babying. BUT!

*insert Xp name calling here*

DeletedUser41659

Magnus don't put yourself down, I enjoy reading your posts :)

Thank you kind sir, the Magnus likes your posts too even though your tribe is cursed to damnation and the everlasting fires of hell.

Well everybody, it is update time again with your host and Diplomat of the Gods, the Magnus.

Today, we will start with some lame stats.

Side 1:
Players: God

Side 2:
Players: Satan

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

image.php

image.php

So as we can all see, the stats are still as bad as they were the last time.

On a totally unrelated topic, the Magnus has recently purchased some new sunglasses. They are the type with the larger rims. Something like what the police usually wear.

Now, usually the Magnus goes for the more slim-line styles to show off my brow. My brow is quite pronounced so with the slimmer style sunglasses it makes the Magnus look even more manly. But with these new sunglasses, it frames my face more and puts more attention on my natural curls. A much better look.

Well that's all for now and I hope you all have a wonderful day. Except for the members of Xp of course. I hope you all have a terrible day.

DeletedUser59064

And i say lets make this topic lock...
1. it is boring topic, it had good times, now it is all over
2. Magnus went on to speak with himself, so he is very lonely player TRIT witch stayed active or he is gone crazy

So please lock this topic... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser41659

Greetings my lovelies.

The end of the F.O.T has come. TRIT remains as the last active tribe and as we all know, there can NOT be a "Federation Of Tribes" with only one tribe in it. That's just silly.

You know what time it is now.

It's Stats Time! *ring*

Side 1:
Players: God, Jesus

Side 2:
Players: Satan, Hitler

Timeframe: Does anyone care?

image.php

image.php

As you can all see, this war is taking it's toll.

Xp are obviously busy drafting their plans to merge into TRIT. The Magnus would obviously be the Global Diplomat and PnP representative and the other positions would come under the merge agreements.

Finally, the Magnus would like you all to know that he has changed hair treatments. The old hair treatment the Magnus used to use was an olive oil based mixture which was very good but left my curls a little flat after a couple of hours. While it was certainly worth having shiny curls for the first couple of hours, the aftermath simply wasn't worth it anymore.

The new product that the Magnus is using is a lavender based cream which keeps my curls shiny and bouncy all day.

Have wonderful day everybody and today, seeing as my new cream is so AWESOME, the Magnus would also like to wish the members of Xp a wonderful day too. Even though you are all going to hell.