Analysis of W37 as it Stands Today

DeletedUser

So many rhetorical questions. I don't know whether to answer them. Do you think I should?

Anyways back to this quote.

You left your tribe because of me D: Wow powerful things can be exposed from one little thread, huh. I think your primary mistake was recruiting anyone you had on your skype list.
Did I invite you?

Im Happy

Mr lazy yor mail to TDO* was appalling. you were cheeky to him, and very un helpful. He thought you a complete noob, and was rather annoyed.

So i am not at all surprised you did not get in.

DeletedUser

He asked me for details of the tribe... I said no. Anything wrong with that?

Last edited by a moderator:

EstoyLoco

How can a spy at this stage wreck a tribe like that.. I didn't read whole story but woa...

EstoyLoco

It's funny how the spotlight always falls on me.

Anyway, as I've said, every tribe, every world go's through up's and downs, and for the time I play them actively, I feel I do a good job. If I didn't, I wouldn't have a bunch of my closest friends agree to be led, and play with me on more than one world.

Sure, I failed in W25, badly. I made far too many mistakes and took the wrong approach admittedly. I've had some terrible worlds, then I've had some really good worlds, but you need to look at the bigger picture. A favourite quote of mine from Emanuel Lasker:

“Without error there can be no brilliancy”

I see it as a mathematical 'Trial and Improvement' concept, and evidently, it is. I started off in W19 inbetween Godsman, Lardingd and Killion. Without doubt some of the best TW players this game has seen. I was no use there, leading a mass recruited tribe or as a player serving as Lardingd's morale basher.

Now although I'm still not as good as Godsman, I've improved significantly. I'm done past all the worthless forum arguments, somewhat after W33. You need to see the bigger picture, because at the end of the day, all that counts is your forum reputation and ingame ability. Arguing on the forums isn't going to make you better at any.

Even if I do succeed on W37, I'm sure you'll be there, alongside the usual lot "Oh, he only succeeded just because he had great players" etc etc. Or maybe you'll make another claim that I didn't write any of my guides and CiT, PP and whoever wrote it for me? Your choice. It really wont bother me, because I know, when you have some really large ego's (My self included, level 27 Gorth :icon_redface:), trying to keep them under one roof is easier said than done.

Count me up there with the best from now on for I am Sasuke Uzumakii....Believe It.

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

/Sasuke Uzumakii

Reason's why Kebabe will suceed :

1- Kebabe is and will remain a great tactician.. This is something you don't learn.. its into you... He has made mistakes and learned from them.. Doing mistakes everyone does... Learning from them after one time .. 1% do he is among that.

2- Kebabe has that tribe plan for over a month.. I think you don't leave that quickly eh? :D

3- Kebabe manage to gather a GREAT lineup of players :)

His challenge thought will be to motivate and keep all these legends active all along :D

Estoy

DeletedUser

Mr lazy yor mail to TDO* was appalling. you were cheeky to him, and very un helpful. He thought you a complete noob, and was rather annoyed.

So i am not at all surprised you did not get in.
qft

You didn't even bribe him with a c00ki3!

Im Happy

thanks, lol, but m lazy when i first read the mail i thought u a complete noob. also the past accounts u gave were all rubish, and ur excuses:
i did not care for the one where u nobled laods of barbs
for the one where u got nobled: i quit before that 100% honest. come on there was no hard evidence saying you were good, and i am surprised that so many people joined this world with u, because ur past exp is dreadful

DeletedUser

"Keep the past in the past, don't make the past the future" - my Quote.
Too... Nuke ;)

Also a lot of tribes will do well on this world as long as the leaders are still around and some leaders have enough experience to hang on.

Wolfren

Reason's why Kebabe will suceed :

1- Kebabe is and will remain a great tactician.. This is something you don't learn.. its into you... He has made mistakes and learned from them.. Doing mistakes everyone does... Learning from them after one time .. 1% do he is among that.

2- Kebabe has that tribe plan for over a month.. I think you don't leave that quickly eh? :D

3- Kebabe manage to gather a GREAT lineup of players :)

His challenge thought will be to motivate and keep all these legends active all along :D

Estoy

Wait! are you saying anyone in Chess is a legend if so im a legend!!!1!

DeletedUser

"Keep the past in the past, don't make the past the future" - my Quote.
Too... Nuke ;)

Thats probably the best quote I have heard <3

Yes, you do look pathetic. Simple has. You flame Kebabe countlessly for what it seems like is jealousy. Kebabe is currently leading a tribe with some of the best players from .net. You think he'd be able to do that without them respecting him?

Yes, I completely do. you should do more of your homework and find out why some of those "best players" are there.:icon_wink:

If Kebabe has failed in leading tribes over and over again, while TEST lasted longer than your tribe, that really shows your definition of "decent tribes".

What world are you referring to? I have lead 3 tribes.(2 I made on myself the other I cam into leadership later). Also Test failed at what they set out to do. if you are here trying to defend kebabe atleast know what your talking about.

He meant replying to you, and if you notice, he's done a perfectly good job ignoring your posts.

No, he meant the thread.

Wolfren

Nuke Nuke, let it be and get on with your things and let sas get on with his. You are just repeating yourself. We are all sick of it you and sasuke always in your necks.

DeletedUser

Nuke Nuke, let it be and get on with your things and let sas get on with his. You are just repeating yourself. We are all sick of it you and sasuke always in your necks.

I have nothing to do atm though:icon_cry:

The only main people who are sick of it happens to be in Chess :|