Analysis of W37 as it Stands Today

DeletedUser

Oh god, not Nuke911 again.

O yes its me again :p <3

I do. You should probably try to find out why you didn't get into Chess.

you should probably find out why I wanted to get into chess to begin with.

I never said TEST didn't fail. But TEST lasted longer than your W25 tribe, Meow. Also, I'm no trying to defend Kebabe, he can do that himeslf if he wishes to. I'm merely correcting a fool's posts.

Different world tribes cannot be compared in most cases. also a fools post? everything I am posting has a meaning behind it or proof. The fact you come on here mud-slinging because kebabe was unable to handle it himself its funny.

Now quickly back to your Test last longer then MeoW! comment, there is a lot of noobish tribes what lasts longer then 4 months because no big threats have taken them out, does that make them better then Test then?(like SOTD in W25)

Wow, now you know everything about Kebabe? You must be really close to him. Look at his posts, he hasn't quoted you since he said he was done here. However, why should he stop posting on the forums just because someone can't let the past go free? I wouldn't be surprised if you were on his ignore list.

He left a tribe because I was there, why wouldn't he leave the forums? Also once again AP(is it ok if I call you AP?) you are very wrong, I tried to let the past go and be "friends" or give him a "2nd shot" feel free to ask some Chess members how it went.:icon_wink:

Also kebabe always say I am on his block list but I am not. Before W37 was even out kebabe said I was on his block list, o wait now he can see my post, how contradicting.

good flaming AP and Nuke i encourage more :D

I am getting bored though, kebabe is the only one who can give a decent argument, when he tries.

DeletedUser

Nuke911 are you on this world becuase your account i cannot find you must be using a alias or not be on this world if your not on htis world then please leave.

If you are using a alias then please tell us your alias name.

also your name please clarify for me why you have the name Nuke911.

Another thing is stop the dam flaming you are useless just stop posting crap bout chess and sas because it just makes you look like a sad little boy and a jealous person. If your next post is going to be about how sas failed or how sas will fail please do us all a favour and dont post that crap you clearly feel upset with sas to practially follow him on the forums and post about him so either post something useful or go and do something more creative.

DeletedUser

Another thing is stop the dam flaming you are useless just stop posting crap bout chess and sas because it just makes you look like a sad little boy and a jealous person. If your next post is going to be about how sas failed or how sas will fail please do us all a favour and dont post that crap you clearly feel upset with sas to practially follow him on the forums and post about him so either post something useful or go and do something more creative.

Don't try and understand why he follows Kebabe around. I don't know, no one knows really - the only conclusion is that he's obsessed in some way :icon_confused:.

All this flaming is why the W25 forums went quiet. Nuke, drop it and leave it. It's sort of childish how this go on and on and on, world after world.

DeletedUser

Nuke911 are you on this world becuase your account i cannot find you must be using a alias or not be on this world if your not on htis world then please leave.

If you are using a alias then please tell us your alias name.

I am not plying this world though I did start the world under an alias for other reasons. Also no I will not be leaving.

also your name please clarify for me why you have the name Nuke911.

Because I liked the ring of it so I choose it? :S

I am posting my opinion and proof about his past, I am basing my opinion on Chess about how kebabe has lead tribes in the past, if you wish not to read it then don't. I will post here as much as I wish. Also you comment about how this makes look, you are very far mistaken, its mostly Chess members who will like me less because I am flaming their leader.

Regards,
Nuke/zExodus

All this flaming is why the W25 forums went quiet. Nuke, drop it and leave it. It's sort of childish how this go on and on and on, world after world.

actually I still get told how boring W25 forums after I left. Cruddy I will give you a hint, if no one would reply back to me who would I have to argue with?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree, Nuke you're starting to become what Mimelim did for me.
Your refusal to let a topic go and constant flaming is showing you in a different light and losing a lot of respect (from me anyways).

Sas's tribes may have failed in the past, that doesn't mean this one will also. If it does then you can flame about this world aswell. Yet to me it would be pretty satisfactory to know you were right again, I wouldn't need to come and gloat about it and belittle people. You're arguing is becoming very tedious and derailing a good thread here.

Good players must be in CHESS because they want to be. There is no other suggestion to it. Sure it could be they want to play with each other more than be lead by Sas. Yet, Sas must of done something right to get the first big name there for all the others to want to join. Someone along the line must have respect for him and trust in his ability who is a big name. I joined without knowing much of the line-up, i'd never been led by Sas before and thought it would be a good experience.

DeletedUser

Sas must of done something right to get the first big name there for all the others to want to join.

wrong, my guess is the first big name was pp followed by pervis and so on. PP was kebabe's teacher so feels a connection to him.

The reason i asked about your name as i wanted to know if it was reference to 9/11.

If your not on this world then please enlighten me why you wont f**k off your unwanted and your constant flaming is pointless and agian please enlighten me why you are posting here. we dont want you here as for chess i had a choice of 2 premades to join and i choose chess why becuase it had the right attitude and we are all experinced players also we have a lot of great pesonalities that is a reason why you cannot get in you fail now please do us all a favour and leave.

ok, I see you a chess lackey. from you post I am guessing your pretty new to TW?

DeletedUser

whoa you learn something everyday i never knew PP was kebabes teacher shows my noobiness

DeletedUser

Please, stop this nonsense. Perfectly good thread being derailed by bitter arguement both be quiet and leave it. Let kebabe have chess and you have your geico's :)

DeletedUser23191

This looks unusual ... the rank 21 tribe PWNING the ODA rank. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

you should probably find out why I wanted to get into chess to begin with.

I can guess, but refer back to why you wouldn't be accepted even if you seriously did want to join (We all know you want to join, your just in denial. :icon_smile: )

also a fools post? everything I am posting has a meaning behind it or proof. The fact you come on here mud-slinging because kebabe was unable to handle it himself its funny.

I am getting bored though, kebabe is the only one who can give a decent argument, when he tries.

Wait, so Kebabe can't handle himself yet he is the only one who can give a decent arguement? Either:
A) You contradicted your self.
or
B) You have one of the biggest ego's I've ever seen.

Now quickly back to your Test last longer then MeoW! comment, there is a lot of noobish tribes what lasts longer then 4 months because no big threats have taken them out, does that make them better then Test then?(like SOTD in W25)

No, why should it? However, most people would agree that both tribes are fairly good and which one is better would differ from person to person.

He left a tribe because I was there, why wouldn't he leave the forums? Also once again AP(is it ok if I call you AP?) you are very wrong, I tried to let the past go and be "friends" or give him a "2nd shot" feel free to ask some Chess members how it went.:icon_wink:

If your talking about ACTIVE, then he had very good reasons to leave and he wasn't playing the world seriously, only joined to watch simz lead.

Also, you tried to let go and be friends? Obviously it refers back to the first quote in this post, why you tried to join Chess in the first place. Let's make a wild assumption and say that Kebabe is the childish one who won't let it go, then why don't you just ignore him and move on(Like Kebabe has done) Instead of trying to flame him to make yourself look better?

Also kebabe always say I am on his block list but I am not. Before W37 was even out kebabe said I was on his block list, o wait now he can see my post, how contradicting.

Did he say that through his Sasuke Uzumakii account?

DeletedUser53930

Do i seriously need to read through all that? Is it even worth reading?

DeletedUser

VERY funny, TDO. you really cracked me up there. you're as good as a talk show host!

DeletedUser

This looks unusual ... the rank 21 tribe PWNING the ODA rank. :icon_biggrin:

Hmm, I don't know how late I am but, I don't think clearing loads of noobs with like 1-10 spears in their village is impressive and if they have more than that there is a good chance you lose a bit of men and might not get a good enough haul to replace the troops and make a profit. Therefore making having a high ODA this early pointless...

DeletedUser

Kebabe may lead the tribe.
But if hes doing something glaringly wrong from a leadershp perspective, its not like me or purple or devil won't let him know about it or advise him on the matter.

DeletedUser

Kebabe may lead the tribe.
But if hes doing something glaringly wrong from a leadershp perspective, its not like me or purple or devil won't let him know about it or advise him on the matter.

Which is exactly what his excuse will be when I'm here in 2-3 months and we're rank 1 :icon_razz:

"You only did good cos Pervis, PP etc were there".

Not saying it's totally wrong but not all down to that :icon_wink: (You know how highly I think of you btw :icon_eek:)

DeletedUser

wrong, my guess is the first big name was pp followed by pervis and so on. PP was kebabe's teacher so feels a connection to him.

Most of us (including the world) didn't know that PP was here with us in CHESS. Those who did didn't know what alias he was under or when he was going to join the world.
Yes PP was on the line-up, better observation skills on your behalf would of realised the question mark in brackets next to it.
Purple Predator (?)
This is I believe what it looked like on the line-up sheet. The question mark means it is unknown whether or not PP had decided to play yet.

Juksey is far from new to the world and far from a noob. He has newly come back from retirement back into TW how ever.

My last post on this matter.

Last edited by a moderator: