Analysis of W37 as it Stands Today

DeletedUser

Most of us (including the world) didn't know that PP was here with us in CHESS. Those who did didn't know what alias he was under or when he was going to join the world.

his recruitment topic in W36 had pp and pervis on it. just to let you know.

DeletedUser

This is taken directly from the w36 thread you refer to:

• Pikachu
  • Poath
  • Purple Predator (?)
  • Ray661
  • SameDifference/Bergamini

Just as whitty told you it is listed with a question mark.

Nobody in the tribe including Pervis had any idea I was in the tribe except for Suke. A few figured it out after the world started but the rest didnt know until I announced it in my intro thread in our forums less than 24 hours ago.

Suke convinced everyone including pervis to join on his own.

DeletedUser

^^I just thought it was some smokin' (look at the profilepicture!) girl who played tribalwars efficiently.

Yet it turned out to be PP.
:( but :)

I know who pp is and im not even in the tribe :icon_biggrin:

aka fuzz

Well even if he did or did not do it, atleast he has the brains on how to attract more attention and applicants to CHESS.

wrong, my guess is the first big name was pp followed by pervis and so on. PP was kebabe's teacher so feels a connection to him.

Well, atleast he has big name friends and a good tribe with "elites" i dont see any well known extremely good players joining your tribes....

ok, I see you a chess lackey. from you post I am guessing your pretty new to TW?

Well, obviously your not a good guesser are you!

DeletedUser

I agree with Nuke here...he didn't want to go into chess for the reasons people think. Although I am still in doubt, I do trust Nuke :/

Yeah, because flaming me beforehand, then trying to sneak into my tribe 'to become friends' is a really logical thing to do, and pbviously only has good intentions :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser61179

Good review. I'll keep an eye. Should be a good game to watch.

DeletedUser

This is taken directly from the w36 thread you refer to:

Just as whitty told you it is listed with a question mark.

Nobody in the tribe including Pervis had any idea I was in the tribe except for Suke. A few figured it out after the world started but the rest didnt know until I announced it in my intro thread in our forums less than 24 hours ago.

Suke convinced everyone including pervis to join on his own.

That's 100% true, I can back that up myself.

Sasuke got the people in the tribe on his own, he didn't exacly bribe them by saying 'ZOMG PP IZ IN MAH TRIBEZ! JOIN PL0X!!!!!!!'. Even I didn't know PP was joining us until the world opened, and I know everything... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Gotta reply to this, sowwy nuke. :/

Now quickly back to your Test last longer then MeoW! comment, there is a lot of noobish tribes what lasts longer then 4 months because no big threats have taken them out, does that make them better then Test then?(like SOTD in W25)
I agree that the length of how long a tribe lasts counts for nothing, HOWEVER, TEST was by far better than MEOW! in almost every way possible. It just so happens we lasted longer too. :icon_wink:

He left a tribe because I was there
I wonder why? May have something to do with you saying that HIS guides weren't written by himself? And that he's taking the credit for other people's work? Only a small amount was given to him, and all that was, was a few simulations. So he has every right to take credit for the 4-5 hours he spent on EACH guide.

I tried to let the past go and be "friends" or give him a "2nd shot" feel free to ask some Chess members how it went.:icon_wink:

I'm one of the chess members you contacted, and tbf, I wasn't convinced, due to the fact you continuously flame him, even on worlds he's not in. Since I'm relatively good friends with you, I didn't get involved, so didn't tell him who you were, or that you wanted to join chess to 'patch things up'.

I am getting bored though, kebabe is the only one who can give a decent argument, when he tries.

I've given you a few good arguments before, I'm just too lazy to write them. xD

DeletedUser

End this bullshite. This post is aimed all haters in general and not just one.

Did he lie to people about his reasons for leaving before ? <=== Maybe
Did he apparently abandon his tribe before ? <=== Maybe
Did he fail at leadership in the past? <=== Maybe

Those are claims.

Now lets look at facts.

Did every Chess member know about his past before signing up ? <=== Yes
Do we care ? <=== No
Does he perform better as a player in every world he plays than you do ? <=== Yes
Do you care about him enough to make X dozen posts about him <=== Yes
Does he care about you enough to give you the time of day ? <=== No

And to summarise.

All the above considered, do you have something better to do ? <==== Thats for you to answer

I'd like for this to be the end of it. Chess may deliver or it may not. Theres just too many variables.

Express your doubt once and only once. We get your point and we could care less.

DeletedUser

Am a bit tired of this as well. Even requested moderator intervention.

This world, this forum, everything about it has very very little to do with your "personal" conflicts. That's exactly what this is. Personal.... so please, handle it maturely, and "privately" as personal conflicts should be handled. This thread, and this worlds forums are inundated with your personal grudge, and it's irritating.

If you've got something relative to say ON topic, then by all means do so. Otherwise get out!

Can we please get back on topic! We all know who CHESS is, and who's in there tribe. yada yada yada... Still gotta play the game. I just hope they remain active long enough for the world and other tribes to mature.

Peace!

aelfon625

I can only say my friend, some of us been in there, yeah i played w3 before, but thank you for the compliment!

Or are they using aliases?

Well, some of us! :icon_wink:

"DestinY is not a MatteR of ChancE, but a MatteR of ChoicE!"
"AIM a HigH but be SurE to FLY!"

DeletedUser

Personally I think it is far too early to tell where these tribes will end up. Also I think there are some tribes waiting in the wings and keeping their heads down, preparing and waiting for the right move.

With a tribe limit of 500 it is entirely possible to see 3 or 4 tribes in the 20-40 range merge and become a super-tribe. When I say this I am not just talking about points. There are plenty of tribes in the 20-40 ranked range with decent leaderships. A merge between two or more of these may cause a leadership mix that will truly catapult them to elite tribe status.

We will see what happens over the next few months. One thing I have learned in World 6 is that power dynamics change all the time. This is a very long game. It can last for years. And this world is very young.