Analysis of W37 as it Stands Today

*TehDarkOne*

Greetings W37,

Hows everyone's W37 experiences going thus far? Perhaps farming away with your pally's or maybe your spears and swords? Perhaps trying to find that one tribe that sticks out to you the most? Perhaps you are making sure you are near plentiful fresh n00bs (farms) for the future? Or perhaps you are wondering about the talent level of W37's core.

Well I guess I will break it down to you as I see it. Again these are my opinions, you either agree or you disagree. I base these decisions based on past worlds (im sure many of you know of me) and the experiences I have with the players involved.

So without further delay I bring to W37 forum watchers TDO*'s segment of:

The Analysis of W37 As It Stands Today:

-The 2 Tribes To Watch:

1.) Chess- Leader: Sasuke Uzumakii

-
What We know:
This is a highly experienced tribe that can go deep into W37. Sasuke is an experienced leader (Will not provide alias), but he has led tribes in W20, W23, W25, W30 and W33. Each of those tribes had a decent journey, with W23 being a very good world for him. Other noticeable big name players on the membership include: VPCRR, Syrup., Cruddy17, homosapien812, Admiral Phoenix, SamOz, Gorth, ViolentlyPeaceful and valpone. But they have many under aliases. Then they also have some good players that many dont know about such as: whitty, Tomas Torquemada, wolfren, Aka Fuzz*, Pervocalypse and dctrout. Alot of these players I have played with or against in the past and I can say that they have a solid core of players. Chess is located in the Northwestern core, meaning the K44 area. They should be able to control this part of the world 3-5 months down the road. With all the farms -EVO- is providing them it wont be difficult for them to capture K44. I really dont see any tribes in the region that could unset them.

-What We Dont Know: Will Sasuke lead this tribe differently from his W20, 23, 25, 30, 33 tribes? All of those tribe where extremely skilled but bad leadership decisions caused each to fail. Sasuke has the experience to lead this tribe deep into the world, but can he prevent the past mistakes from happening here? I think he can, and I think we will see this guys 3-5 months from now. But we will have to wait and see. Will some of the unknowns in the tribe take a big step forward? Who else is taking on a leadership role? Will the stick their expansion plans and focus staying in the NW? Will their ego catch up to them. The answers.... we will know in 3-5 months more clearly.

2.) PCP- Leaders: Jax010 and Sambrer0
Baron: Rampant Corruption

- What We Know:
This tribe is good. Experienced group of players. Their leadership may not be known to everyone but they can get the job done. They have a solid list of big names, which include: N1ckV, Violett, Broly, Wykydtr0n, Ijje (Beware he haz swords), and Koopa Troopa.
Those are players I can recognize but im sure there are some under alias ;) I have played with alot of these guys and I know they can do alot of damage. These guys are located in the Southwestern region of the core which is K54. I dont notice any competition that stands out for them. They should be able to be king of the SW for a long time.

- What We Dont Know:How will Jax010 real first run at leading a tribe into a world turn out? Will Jax010 being able to handle the pressure that he will be dealing with? Will he fold under pressure. Does Sambrer0 have the tools needed to complement and cover Jax010 weaknesses? Which direction will they expand? Will they stay headed SW? Will this tribes players stay active, as all of them have other worlds they play on? Will they be able to handle the odds that are stacked up against them? I like their chances. But only time will tell.

-Others To Look Out For?:

1.) Mr Men - Very experienced tribe with some great players under aliases. Players like Teh-Grim and Althalos bring star power to this tribe. The leaders arent known at this time. Who are most of these guys? They should be reveled sooner or later. Will they succeed at keeping their true identities a secret? Will this give them an edge over other premades? Maybe they came from another server?

TehDarkOne* today at 20:21
Im doing an analysis PnP.. and it will include interviews with tribes I think have the most experience.

I would like to know who your leadership consist of

Mr. Nonsense today at 20:34
doesnt it ruin some of the point of aliases to reveal whos hiding beneath it? :eek:

I doubt you would recognise my name anyway, as Im quite new to the .net servers ;)

TehDarkOne* today at 20:37

What server did you use to play?

Mr. Nonsense today at 20:41
the Norwegian ones ;) had a short stop by W35, but that was no fun :0

2.) FF - they claim to be the remake of the W3 great top tribe Fidelis Fraternitas. If so they may be one to watch. Or are they Just a group of players pretending to be them as I didnt notice any of their names match on TW Stats. Or are they using aliases?

3.) =D-N= - Some W9 Veterans that have some skill. Good fighters. But will they underestimate the new styles of play? Will they be able to adjust to newer settings?

4.) SETO - They claim to be from W9. Some names look familiar. But many do not. Will they live up to their claim to be the best?

5.) F-UGLY - NotNukeProff is a skilled and experienced individual. But will he be able to defeat the odds stacked up against him? Is he making a tribe? Or will he merge into another?

6.) TKB - They seem like they are an experienced group of players just by looking at them. They look to be under aliases. Are they as good as they look?

7.) RIM - Zenron and some elites took it over and has vowed to make it better. Will Zenron and the Elites that took it over lead it to be a better and more successful tribe? Or will the number of n00bs become to much to handle

An Important Person In W37 About His Tribe:

My Interview With The Leader of PCP:

TehDarkOne* today at 19:00
Greetings Jax010, Long time since we last talked, hows everything going?

jax010 today at 19:14
It is going great ;)

TehDarkOne* today at 19:14
So I hear that You are Leading PCP into W37, can you tell the W37 audiance how this tribe was brought up?

jax010 today at 19:16
Well, this is my first time leading a tribe full out. I wanted to create a tribe with some old friends from World 9 and 18, as well as friends from Asperity in W25. I started the planning and recruitment about 2 monthes ago. And I've slowly built the tribe up from there.

TehDarkOne* today at 19:23
Can you tell us how much time does it take to organize and put together a premade and how difficult it is finding players willing do join?

jax010 today at 19:28
The organization usually takes a few very busy days, but since I made the tribe over time it was a bit easier on the pressure. I had some trouble getting in touch with my old friends to get the first members, but after that it was a smooth ride. I stopped recruiting at 25 members and simply took in members from the many applications I was getting. Of course only a fraction of the applicants really made it through, elsewise our memberlist would be a bit big. Most of the applicants came from referrals by current members and also by people who simply met me or someone else in the leadership in a different world and wanted to be in a tribe with us again.

Also, to make sure we would be able to get together very easily when W37 began we did a practice run in W36, which was a bit harzardous but proved effective as organizing the tribe was effortless in W37, even with the abrupt announcement.

TehDarkOne* today at 19:32
Can you tell us of PCP's leaders and their relationship to you and their experince?

jax010 today at 19:51
Sambrer0 is my Co-Duke, she is baron of LEGION in W18, and is a great player. She assisted me in recruiting a large portion of our W18 members, and she along with Davoschia and Magnifying Glass were the ones who were online when the world opened, and they saved my butt by getting things ready before I woke up.

Rampant Corruption is the baron, he assists me personally in diplomacy (or the rejection of) and recruitment; Interviews people i'm not online or too busy, and he although he does not have an impressive resume from other worlds and is a fairly new player, he has been learning very fast and is very smart and helpful. He is likely to shine in this game.

The only other people with privs are my "councilmembers" who have Hidden Forum privs. They vote on important issues and give their opinion of decisions; They are saiyaku78, davoschia, xxxmarioxxx,and lawlayer. Each of them have a good deal of experience in leadership and mid-late game play from W9 and W18.

TehDarkOne* today at 19:57
Can you tell us where PCP is located on the map and why this location was choosen?

jax010 today at 20:04
We chose K54. We wanted to be in the core, so when we noble we would be more compact. Southwest was chosen for no reason other than no other known premade was joining there. A few members are also in K64.

TehDarkOne* today at 20:06
Can you tell us your expectations of this world? What tribes stand out the most to you?

jax010 today at 20:10
Obviously, the other premade that really shines is Chess. They have a powerful lineup and a fairly experienced leader. I have actually had talks with Sasuke, but that has revealed nothing except that he likes Naruto and which continents we started in.

Another potential tribe is Mr.men. I do not know much about them, but they are obviously pre planned and could do well.

Lastly, although this tribe is rather unknown here, =D-N= has potential. They are a reformation from World 9, and their members are quite deadly fighters. I also know their leadership pretty personally. Although, they may need to adjust their strategy to cope with a new world a bit.

TehDarkOne* today at 20:13
Recently you declared war on Chess in the forums, but I get the assumption that it is just a joke, can you explain this to W37?

jax010 today at 20:15
Yes it is a joke :D i woke up with a lot of mail this morning, mostly applications but a few of them are actually supposed to go to Chess. Sometimes, its because they actually state it. Sometimes I can tell because they titled their mail "Recruitment" as stated on the Chess profile. This is my way of telling Sasuke that its time for profile war :D.

TehDarkOne* today at 20:21
Haha, I see. Would you settle for cookiez from Sasuke?

jax010 today at 20:22
No :mad: THIS IS WAR!!!!

TehDarkOne* today at 20:23
Strong words, I hope this is something that could be handled diplomatically through a series of terms?

jax010 today at 20:36
Of course not, who needs diplomatics? Chess shall fall in this bloody war of using profiles to confuse noobs.

TehDarkOne* today at 20:38
Ouch, looks like we might have our first spear and swords war of the world?

jax010 today at 20:56
Nope, we don't need swords and spears. We will win this war sheerly through overwhelming sasuke with confused noobs mailing him for an invite to PCP.

TehDarkOne* today at 20:57
O Noez this could be serious, What kinda counter attacks do you expect to see?

jax010 today at 21:07
He may try to get spies into PCP to see our war plans. He might pay noobs with resources to get them to mail me more. I don't know. Sasuke is a tricky one. He might even use my dreaded strategy to blind me more, by sending me 1 wood with his merchants continually so I cannot see my reports.

TehDarkOne* today at 21:08
Ouch I heard those are deadly tactics and can bring down a tribe faster than you can blink, How are you gonna defend this?

jax010 today at 21:09
Through resillience, my friend. I will recruit pro koreans who have really fast fingers to continually spam Chess's ingame mail while I'm asleep. This may be brute force, but desperate times will call for desperate measures.

TehDarkOne* today at 21:13
Well that about does it for this segments Interview, It was a pleasure chatting with you again Jax010, I wish all the best to you in W37. Any Additional comments you would like to add before we part ways, and steal each others cookiez ]:)

jax010 today at 21:14
Nope, I just hope that Marvel will side with us in the upcoming storm. Thank you for your time, oh and my cookies kinda suck, you dont want them.

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/upload/2007/02/spider_cookie.jpg

TehDarkOne* today at 21:15
Ok thanks for the time
So will these tribes be the tribes to watch in the core of the world for a long time? Or will a few surprise tribes emerge from the shadows of the dark? There is almost certain to be a merger or two. Who will it be? Will the premades conquer the overwhelming odds because of the tribe limit in this world? Or will they be gang banged forcing them to give up? The time to shine starts now. The time for unknowns to emerge from the depths. The time for sword to met axe. W37 starts NOW.

Well that's all for this issue of TDO*'s analysis of W37. Until Next time, good farming and eat lots of cookiez. Bye Bye

TDO*

**This Has been a TDO* production

Special Thanks goes to Jax010 for the Interview**

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I agree with you're comments though I reckon PCP will die out due to the war between them and Chess. That rash desicion could cost them dearly. Some of these tribes look good; I will have to thnk about which I will join in around 2 weeks time.

DeletedUser

So, Whats your opinions?
Chess will be #1?
Or will it be Mr. Men?

DeletedUser

I agree with you're comments though I reckon PCP will die out due to the war between them and Chess. That rash desicion could cost them dearly. Some of these tribes look good; I will have to thnk about which I will join in around 2 weeks time.

It's not an actual war. jax just wants to get back at sasuke for overflowing his mailbox.

DeletedUser

Chess and PCP look interesting, though I doubt either will get terribly far. I have seen a little of both and am not very impressed with what I have seen thus far. However, the world is young and there is really no telling what might happen. I would love to see a war between Chess and PCP, but I am not sure that is going to happen any time soon, if at all. Chess occupies the whole of the NW and PCP is almost exclusively in the SW. Geography will keep these two apart for the time being...

I think the tribes with real potential to become dominate powers have yet to really surface, we'll have to wait and see as always.

DeletedUser

Good analysis, but please change that yellow font back to black, it burns my eyes.

DeletedUser

Chess is mostly on k45, PCP is mostly on k54.
I think one of the 2 will die out of inactivity and the remnants will merge to the other tribe.

DeletedUser

it willl probably be a while before the dominant powers surface.

DeletedUser

Yeh, If that happened, they would be a sizable force. I don't think it will happen any time soon though.

DeletedUser

I thought that this was a greate survey or pnp. You know what you are doing and you know what you age trying to acheave so you are able to put out facts and oppiniones in a good and easy way.

You also have it nicly presented with colours and with facts and oppinions from other players.

Overall a greate success.

DeletedUser22430

This is actually one of the few really good starting world analysis I've actually seen. Most people just start the thread asking for opinions from others, and it kinda just slowly dies in waves of spam.

A fine job on this one, you know, it reminds me that someone once wanted to start a kind of newspaper for W9, wonder if anyone would be interested in doing it for W37?

P.S.: GO PCP! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Great job on this one =)

I wonder where T-Rex is though lol ^^

Dan565

Greetings W37,

Then they also have some good players that many dont know about such as: whitty, Tomas Torquemada, wolfren, Aka Fuzz*, Pervocalypse and dctrout.

It should be wizzy who currently owns W20, also great job :)

DeletedUser

Thanks TDO for taking the time out to do this and thanks Jax for doing the interview with TDO, me thinks you need more spam and recruitment mails:)