Analysis of W37 as it Stands Today

DeletedUser

Then tell us your opinions.. And tell us who your tribe is
Like woozie said Chess will die out and won't last aslong as you say, kebabe will probably make some other excuse for quitting again like SIKE w33.

Unless Zenron is a magic man and these so called "elites" are very good leaders I see no way of them turning the tribe around.

Im currently in a one man tribe because I have not decided which tribe I shall join yet.

EDIT: Chess has a very good line up but some of the members will leave due to other worlds being prime.

*TehDarkOne*

Like woozie said Chess will die out and won't last aslong as you say, kebabe will probably make some other excuse for quitting again like SIKE w33.

Unless Zenron is a magic man and these so called "elites" are very good leaders I see no way of them turning the tribe around.

Im currently in a one man tribe because I have not decided which tribe I shall join yet.

EDIT: Chess has a very good line up but some of the members will leave due to other worlds being prime.

Lol didnt you read the whole thing? I told what was good and then i questioned some things. The questions where things that need to be answered and will determine if they succeed

DeletedUser

Join RIM-A for kicks and giggles.

DeletedUser

ahhhhh!!

i lub you tehdarkone!!!

me and notnukeproof are coplaying, and its nice to get some positive feedback :p

does it make you more impressed that im playing too :D

*TehDarkOne*

ahhhhh!!

i lub you tehdarkone!!!

me and notnukeproof are coplaying, and its nice to get some positive feedback :p

does it make you more impressed that im playing too :D

No it makes meh horny. I mean yes it impresses me more:icon_redface: :lol:

DeletedUser

Considering the one who sent the mail doesn't appear to be on Tribal Council, I certain its just one of the random noobs that slipped though the recruitment system. I know OTDeathAwaits from W9, so I know he has the skill to lead.

Though I am left wondering what this means for his tribe on W9, is one world going to the wayside for the other? Considering that when I left they were engaged with one of the top 2 tribes in W9, dividing his attention will make it that much harder.

He said he only joined a whim, and in fact he is not the creator.

DeletedUser

If Sasuke is who I believe them to be - (you forgot W30 and W33 in that case. ;D) then Chess have a good chance - and hopefully he'll learn from his old mistakes.

Still - too much hype.

DeletedUser

If Sasuke is who I believe them to be - (you forgot W30 and W33 in that case. ;D) then Chess have a good chance - and hopefully he'll learn from his old mistakes.

Still - too much hype.

I agree. I think kebabe is a good leader, he just needs to stick it through a world for once. Chess will be successful as long as he and his members stay.

DeletedUser

I agree. I think kebabe is a good leader, he just needs to stick it through a world for once. Chess will be successful as long as he and his members stay.

lol that was supposed to be a secret!!!!!

but i havnt seen one of his tribes make it to a month past nobles. so idk if hes for real.

tamino

Chess will fall soon enough. Sasuke (aka kebabz) always quits at 100k :icon_wink:

DeletedUser22430

Still - too much hype.

Hype seems unavoidable, especially at this point in the game. They are one of the top 20 tribes without nearly the ridiculous number of players many of the other Top 20 do, that's bound to attract alot of attention. Consider also some of the names in the tribe, and they didn't get much chance to be able to stay quietly on the side until their "big moment".

DeletedUser

lol that was supposed to be a secret!!!!!

but i havnt seen one of his tribes make it to a month past nobles. so idk if hes for real.

My only failure, admittedly a bad one, was Ebay. TEST & Dream lasted longer than a month, after nobles were out. Transformers is arguable. Failure is subjective and taken out of context. If you're going to call me a failure then make sure you have evidence to back it up, not public opinions.

“Without error there can be no brilliancy” - Emanuel Lasker

DeletedUser

My only failure, admittedly a bad one, was Ebay. TEST & Dream lasted longer than a month, after nobles were out. Transformers is arguable. Failure is subjective and taken out of context. If you're going to call me a failure then make sure you have evidence to back it up, not public opinions.

“Without error there can be no brilliancy” - Emanuel Lasker

never said you were a failure bro. just said ur tribes never lasted that long.

DeletedUser

Very nice work there *TDO*. It's obvious that you put a lot of hard work into that. As far as opinions go... I'd say that Chess, PCP, and Mr Men could very well be in the top 10 months from now, once things have settled down a bit. There is surprisingly little competition in the core k's, but we will see how things go in the future.