Analysis of W37 as it Stands Today

DeletedUser

I enjoyed this quite a bit. We'll see how your predictions pan out. Chess and PCP do appear to be the two best suited at the moment.

DeletedUser

Nice, but if I were to list our star players, ability wise, I'd go with Pervis, Vhaidren, Wizzydizzy (Lodda), Gorth, Purple Predator's Protege, Dctrout, ODkiPPeroo, Nauzhror and Gravyboatcaptain :icon_smile:

But yeah, very good analysis.

DeletedUser

Very nice...Good job! This is certainly the best interview and opinions on tribes i've ever seen.

We'll see how well we do ;)

And my bet is on Chess...they are certainly going to stay in top 10..

DeletedUser53930

Nice, but if I were to list our star players, ability wise, I'd go with Pervis, Vhaidren, Wizzydizzy (Lodda), Gorth, Purple Predator's Protege, Dctrout, ODkiPPeroo, Nauzhror and Gravyboatcaptain :icon_smile:

I dont think that is wizzy...wizzy as in the one in w20...he wasnt cming back^^

DeletedUser

A couple of aliases that not everyone would know.

I think this thread stands out compared to most on this world. Good jo *TDO, hope there will be more in the future.

*TehDarkOne*

Well i didnt list to rank. Just threw some notable names out there. I wasnt sure on some of the aliases so I didnt mention them just in case I was wrong.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nope, I just hope that Marvel will side with us in the upcoming storm. Thank you for your time, oh and my cookies kinda suck, you dont want them.

*buys flood insurance for village*

mattoematt

=D-N=

Are By-far the best. Just look at the AMAZING recruitment letter I got..

BLITZKREIG399 today at 22:38
hi
our tribe is currently rank 7 and this k34 top2 and k44 top3.
if you wish to come in our tribe than just reply.

Garrock

Good topic. Good analysis. Every world starts out this way. There are a couple of good tribes that shoot out of the gates, most of them are weak. Your analysis is a bit shallow, you really didn't dig deep. There are always the tribes who are patient... patient recruitment, experienced, probably running somewhere between 10-20 members right now. Of the tribes you mentioned, for all the top 50 for that matter, probably only a couple will be powerhouses, there are I'm sure a handful of tribes out there that are "flying under the radar".

It's easy to pick a top 10 out of the top 50 tribes... find the dark horses.

DeletedUser

I dont think that is wizzy...wizzy as in the one in w20...he wasnt cming back^^

Lodda is the original player, alongside Ollie of the -OwNeD- account which was rank 1 by miles during the early-mid stage of world 20. Lodda comes from the German server, and was co-playing the current Wizzydizzy account until Wizzy quit :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Great analysis although my views are much different but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

DeletedUser

We arnt talking w20 are we fair enough i was in USAF/one of the leaders

DeletedUser

=D-N=

As I said, they have only played in one world (World 9) so they could do with an adjustment of strategy. But deep down they really are good fighters.

DeletedUser22430

=D-N=

Considering the one who sent the mail doesn't appear to be on Tribal Council, I certain its just one of the random noobs that slipped though the recruitment system. I know OTDeathAwaits from W9, so I know he has the skill to lead.

Though I am left wondering what this means for his tribe on W9, is one world going to the wayside for the other? Considering that when I left they were engaged with one of the top 2 tribes in W9, dividing his attention will make it that much harder.