Analysis of W37 as it Stands Today

DeletedUser

How can a spy at this stage wreck a tribe like that.. I didn't read whole story but woa...
Our tribe was being lead by a leader named "Mr. Lazy"... hic! Do you really expect him to work to make the tribe succeed?

The tribe got torn apart by three forces, one being the externals placing doubt in a few membersh minds, another being a few more membersh on the inside doubting what we could've been and last being leadersh who weren't competent enough to deal with it... hic!

Personally, I didn't even think the spying incident and the few members leaving were even large shet backs. Minor bumps on the tribal road and easily paved over with a competent leader.

DeletedUser

That's interesting about what you said about Chess's players...I agree with that list of good players (Since I'm on it...twice :p (VPCRR and VP))

But I found the exact same list in another forum...perhaps someone you were sitting? Just wondering by the way TDO :p, I wub ya =D

VooDooWizzy said:
They only have 55 members and are holding thier spot in the top10 and will only increase it.
They have VPCRR, Syrup, Cruddy17, homosapien812, Admiral Phoenix, SamOz, Gorth, ViolentlyPeaceful and valpone.
And other players under other aliases.
They will run this world. Guarantee it.

DeletedUser

question to sauske

question to sauske uz...

why do you have a picture of naruto if your name is sauske? just wondering.

*TehDarkOne*

That's interesting about what you said about Chess's players...I agree with that list of good players (Since I'm on it...twice :p (VPCRR and VP))

But I found the exact same list in another forum...perhaps someone you were sitting? Just wondering by the way TDO :p, I wub ya =D

Lol... looks like someone read my analysis then went to their forums and copied and pasted it with just alittle corrections. <3 you to ViolentlyHappy

DeletedUser

Read his sir name? Uzumakii. Do you know what Narutos sir name is? Uzumakii.
If he had Naruto Uchiha, he'd probably have naruto on the left and sasuke on the right

DeletedUser

Lol... looks like someone read my analysis then went to their forums and copied and pasted it with just alittle corrections. <3 you to ViolentlyHappy
Actually, I left it the exact same :). This was on the forums of -Evo- actually :). Just wondering why the list was exactly the same and in the right order :S

DeletedUser

Read his sir name? Uzumakii. Do you know what Narutos sir name is? Uzumakii.
If he had Naruto Uchiha, he'd probably have naruto on the left and sasuke on the right

kk

ps. anyone notice that marvel changed their name to CapCom?

DeletedUser

i havent heard much about marvel --> now CapCom. Anyone have any opinions?

DeletedUser

W36 CAPCOM is in no way related to W37 CapCom - They are just posers

DeletedUser

Nah, Marvel just changed their name for a laugh, I'm pretty sure they're changing it back afterwards.

DeletedUser

Yes, I completely do. you should do more of your homework and find out why some of those "best players" are there.:icon_wink:

I do. You should probably try to find out why you didn't get into Chess.

What world are you referring to? I have lead 3 tribes.(2 I made on myself the other I cam into leadership later). Also Test failed at what they set out to do. if you are here trying to defend kebabe atleast know what your talking about.

I never said TEST didn't fail. But TEST lasted longer than your W25 tribe, Meow. Also, I'm no trying to defend Kebabe, he can do that himeslf if he wishes to. I'm merely correcting a fool's posts.

No, he meant the thread.

Wow, now you know everything about Kebabe? You must be really close to him. Look at his posts, he hasn't quoted you since he said he was done here. However, why should he stop posting on the forums just because someone can't let the past go free? I wouldn't be surprised if you were on his ignore list.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can this flaming contest go on somewhere else? You are both arguing the same points over and over again...