Analyze your own Continent top 5 tribes

DeletedUser

Moan, why don't you do it...? :p

Here is some interesting news for you.

-O-'s scuffle with BA[SE] has come to an abrupt end. -O- demolished BA[SE] and have forced the tribe to disband.

None can stand before the imperial might of Oubliette.

Muhaha.

Muhah.

Muhahahahahahaha... *cough* *splatter* *ack* *ahem*

Yes. HA! :axemen::axemen::axemen: :icon_twisted:

haha, reminded me of Mandark right there :lol:

tell you what, lets gang up on noobie tribes in 67 eh? hows GDA? or SIN3 :icon_twisted:

PS. THIS POST GOT ME TO 300 POSTS!!!!

DeletedUser

haha, reminded me of Mandark right there :lol:

tell you what, lets gang up on noobie tribes in 67 eh? hows GDA? or SIN3 :icon_twisted:

PS. THIS POST GOT ME TO 300 POSTS!!!!

O_O

SIN3? Sorry, they are going down the drain as we speak.

and GDA is high-tailing it outta here. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

O_O

SIN3? Sorry, they are going down the drain as we speak.

and GDA is high-tailing it outta here. :icon_eek:

KBC has been proven a tribe worthy as of your actions and results :icon_wink: may u prosper and grow :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

K67 rankings

1 - KBC - Still sitting here at the top. That's expected of course.

2 - T-W-C - Why do the big tribes keep coming here?

3 - GDA - Woohoo!!! We went from sixth to third!!!!

4 - LMTT4 - How the hell are they still here?

5 - SIN3 - Still hanging in there I see......

a crappy review from my Dwarven friend

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K67 rankings

1 - KBC - Still sitting here at the top. That's expected of course.

2 - T-W-C - Why do the big tribes keep coming here?

3 - GDA - Woohoo!!! We went from sixth to third!!!!

4 - LMTT4 - How the hell are they still here?

5 - SIN3 - Still hanging in there I see......

a crappy review from my Dwarven friend

no worries, real soon, my awesome reviews will populate this thread is some time (and im pretty sure u guys see me as a arrogant narcist by now :lol:)

DeletedUser

Can't you noble one village in each continent, so you can do an analysis of each continent :) that would make all the others useless.

DeletedUser

k22
1. CBTF: My tribe: I think we're doing pretty well, especially considering the fact that I'm in it, so they have to... ah... fight past those obstacles such as me :D We are the underdog in two wars and are winning both of them as of right now (CBTF v. EreVos, CBTF v. Kraken Family)
2. Krak-R: Family Tribe of Kraken, (see kraken)
3. CBTF-D: I honestly think the academy tribe is a good idea, but right now, its not particularly effective IMHO
4. Kraken: Ok, bear with me, and please keep in mind that I am slightly biased. They are a group of family tribes, coming from after a merge with Palys family. I think they are a group of backstabbers, and are merely using that IM, which I think you can plainly see, is total BS, as an excuse to break the alliance. They decided to hit after a wave from EreVos, and as such, found easy targets. We're still winning though :p They need to get a sense of humor.
5. LOW-G: Part of a family, haven't really offered much resistance to any of our expansion efforts, if we have run into contact with them at all at any point (we have run into their sister tribes though)

k32
1. EreVos: Too many wars, what can I say, losing on all fronts. Although many of their members are polite and nice like most of us, some of them (no theshearjoy, not you, don't worry :p) ruin it for the rest of the tribe. Worst PnP presence I have ever seen

2. CBTF: My tribe (see above)

3.~LOW~:Mostly a k31 power, are also engaged in combat with EreVos

4.Myriad: Spread out members, but their members are good players as far as I can tell.

5.THE: #1 tribe, engaging in a very efficient slaughter of Kraken, not related to CBTF in any way whatsoever

Just my takes, think of them what you will. :)

DeletedUser

k22
1. CBTF: My tribe: I think we're doing pretty well, especially considering the fact that I'm in it, so they have to... ah... fight past those obstacles such as me :D We are the underdog in two wars and are winning both of them as of right now (CBTF v. EreVos, CBTF v. Kraken Family)
2. Krak-R: Family Tribe of Kraken, (see kraken)
3. CBTF-D: I honestly think the academy tribe is a good idea, but right now, its not particularly effective IMHO
4. Kraken: Ok, bear with me, and please keep in mind that I am slightly biased. They are a group of family tribes, coming from after a merge with Palys family. I think they are a group of backstabbers, and are merely using that IM, which I think you can plainly see, is total BS, as an excuse to break the alliance. They decided to hit after a wave from EreVos, and as such, found easy targets. We're still winning though :p They need to get a sense of humor.
5. LOW-G: Part of a family, haven't really offered much resistance to any of our expansion efforts, if we have run into contact with them at all at any point (we have run into their sister tribes though)

k32
1. EreVos: Too many wars, what can I say, losing on all fronts. Although many of their members are polite and nice like most of us, some of them (no theshearjoy, not you, don't worry :p) ruin it for the rest of the tribe. Worst PnP presence I have ever seen

2. CBTF: My tribe (see above)

3.~LOW~:Mostly a k31 power, are also engaged in combat with EreVos

4.Myriad: Spread out members, but their members are good players as far as I can tell.

5.THE: #1 tribe, engaging in a very efficient slaughter of Kraken, not related to CBTF in any way whatsoever

Just my takes, think of them what you will. :)

good anaylisis dont agree with the losing all fronts part though ! thanks for the mention :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You guys are doing well right now, all things considered, but except for poor old me that everyone hates :p, you guys haven't made that much progress on any fronts, I'd say its more of a stalemate: You wouldn't have nobled that many vills of mine if most of my troops weren't up there supporting my north vills from what I percieved as a more eminent attack, but you guys are a lot closer, so an error of judgement on my part. That being said, as far as I can tell, we are still making progress, you guys are just making us pay for it. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

K67 top 5 tribe analysis

1. KBC-3.62 million points + 1.6 mio.- 491 villages -ranked 20 + 16 ranks

The former K65 event is taking place here similiar to the emergence of the superpower of [CRY] :icon_cry:. the oligopoly is becoming a monopoly as the best of the players in this K have sorted themselves out and come together. have accumulated a whooping 1.60 million more points within a space of 10 days and entered the top 20. OD on the rise and some ass whooping taking place here too :)-

Side 1:
Tribes: KBC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LMTT1 LMTT4
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 23
Difference: 94

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 0
Difference: 44

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 705,596
Side 2: 76,200
Difference: 629,396

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 254,459
Difference: 254,459

image.php

yes i know, ouchies :icon_eek:

2. T-W-C-1.41 million points + 700,000- 177 villages -ranked 8 - 4

YAY! after wiping out SIN3 with a help of KBC (as ive heard) T-W-C have jumped four positions to the 2nd positions on the rung. this is one of the 3 tribes which are trying to move in 67 along with -O- and FL (seems like FL managed to get into trouble with -O- though :icon_biggrin:) so T-W-C will probabaly stay on the second place. similiar but on a smaller scale of ass whoopin taking place here, here are sone stats though alot have been ruined by the rollback time :icon_evil:-

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SIN3
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 650
Side 2: 113
Difference: 537

image.php

Side 1: 23
Difference: 23

image.php

Side 1: 3,641,865
Side 2: 296,117
Difference: 3,345,748

image.php

Side 1: 155,422
Difference: 155,422

image.php

3. GDA-748.685 points- 106 villages-ranked 64

eesh, an unknwon tribe climbing the ranks and me not aware :icon_eek: wow i fail :icon_sad: anyways, seems like a successfull end to their war against -F- helped them become efficient. though i cannot be bothered to post their stats. (i apologize dwarven) :icon_smile:

4. SIN3-565.000 points- 120 villages -ranked 4
ouch :icon_rolleyes: lost 500,000 points and half their villages already, why dont they bother disbanding. this tribes is certainly impressive in some ways still, i mean they managed to stand up to KBC and T-W-C for more than 2 weeks, any other would hyave crumbled. some members have joined TWC to help the family consolidate their continent position.

5. -O--523.685 points - 20,000- ranked 3 + 2

:icon_eek: the loss of jedikid would certainly have hindered them for a while and brought their domination to a decrease in the continent. currently holding up their position against the incoming FL family, the sats till now :icon_wink:-

Side 1:
Tribes: -O-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [FL] [FL2]
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 175
Side 2: 56
Difference: 119

image.php

Side 1: 7
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 1,352,388
Side 2: 198,817
Difference: 1,153,571

image.php

Side 1: 55,690
Difference: 55,690

image.php

probably just a small skirmish but enough to make [FL] a decelerating tribe soon to stop existing :icon_biggrin: yay! another continent for T-W-C to make an entrance in

a small view of the mess in 67 :)-

image.php

blue- T-W-C
torquoise- -O-
Purple- KBC
orange- SIN3
grey- GDA

DeletedUser

Not to be picky, but the stats are a little different if you go back a little bit since KBC decided to start hammering LMTT4 and LMTT1 ...

In eight days ...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LMTT4 LMTT1
Players:

Timeframe: 10/04/2009 00:00:00 to 19/04/2009 22:14:10

Side 1: 60
Difference: 60

image.php

Side 1: 369,337
Difference: 369,337

image.php

(I hate to get shorted on some noblement and some sheer destruction just because Colonial didn't add a day. :icon_evil:)

KBC v. SIN3 (we only take them if they are in our way - we have no grudge against them):

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SIN3
Players:

Timeframe: 10/04/2009 00:00:00 to 19/04/2009 22:14:10

Side 1: 7
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 47,212
Difference: 47,212

image.php

I'll repeat what has been said over and over -

K67 belongs to KBC. There are many other K's, go play in those. Or we'll make you. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

K77 top 6 tribes. (Top 6 cause FL and FL2 are top 1 and 2 and are same tribe).

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1----- [FL] ------ 2,34 Mio.---365
2----- [FL2]----- 1,30 Mio.---224
3----- -O- -------935.243---116
4----- LMTT4 ---454.361---88
5----- WOR -----418.394---75
6----- KBC ------406.654---56

[FL] Ranked 39 overall [FL2] ranked 74 overall
FL and FL2 family has survived long time on this K, with actually some fights not that big, we exterminated REV (wich was 1/3of us) (REV was also SPS and many times changed name), also AWL on the border with K76 with the help of ODA! (who merged with FU!). Now -O- decided it would be funny to hug some of our top members and havoc came in.

-O- Ranked 3 overall
They recruited 2 FL biggest members and LMTT4 biggest member, plus another guy who I dont know where he came from, and brought Havoc here. They want us to hug them, but the ones in the front line dont like hugs. So war came in. So far, the score is 7-0 to them, they have stacked villas like hell and it will be a long time before this war ends unless for some reason FL disbands or a ceasefire is agreed (wich many FL members are against).

LMTT4 Ranked 99 overall
After Alain changed to -O- they have no significant presence here, they are just to spread out to be a good tribe IMO. So I predict them dissappearing from here in 2 months max.

WOR Ranked 47 overall
Their family is on the south of K77, they have some good players there and seem to be nice people, but they have expansion problems, they will stay here if FL wins the war, they will face -O- if FL loses the war. I predict that many of FL will come to WOR if waris lost, and I predict them expanding west against B.C. Dont know much more about them.

KBC Ranked 19 overall
The K67 actual top tribe is also on K77 north, and has some members here and there, it is sure that these members will dissappear if -O- wins the K77 war, but that they will survive if FL wins the war, but not for much much longer.

Sumarizing this continent destiny depends on the outcome of -O- and FL war, and on K67 if war comes and who against who and the outcome. So technically K77 is dependant on K67 of what happens there. If war comes on K67 probably FL will have much more chances against -O-, if not the void presence will remain on this K for quite longer.

DeletedUser

Good analysis Shamanics. -O- members in k77 are far away from the rest of the tribe but I am sure the members there can handle most of what they get incoming.

DeletedUser13939

@ colonial: Meh, I'll let it pass this time, but I expect more about us next time!

@ Cyrus: Thanks for posting that crappy review for me! I can do it myself next time as I'm obviously unbanned! XD

DeletedUser

Colonial, GDA lost the war against -F-, but somehow -F- still changed name and now they are doomed.

Here are the last month stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Luck
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: GDA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 5
Difference: 27

image.php

Side 1: 218,369
Side 2: 31,914
Difference: 186,455

image.php

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Old post:

1 Rainbo 708.576 154
2 Phoenx 628.498 122
3 HAM!!! 617.273 96
4 =RSSR= 419.019 97
5 SW~A 310.350 76

1. rainbo Maybe or maybe not we decide soon who is in charge here?

2. Phoenx Growing faster, and is actually stronger than i thought possible. Got halfway to my goal already, and its not been a full month yet...

3. Ham!!! wtf. Seriously?? ariana has to be in my kd?? that guy is just nuts. just plain freaking nuts. Also got that crafty Duke Bh hanging around.... Gotta keep an eye on players like these...

4. =RSSR= got some good players.. could get somewhere if they keep their act together.

5. SW~A family tribe. dropped already from the last time we did this....

1 Phoenx 2,77 Mio. 352
2 =RSSR= 1,75 Mio. 297
3 HAM!!! 1,33 Mio. 150
4 KILLRZ 1,14 Mio. 191
5 Draco. 364.996 59

Exactly as i predicted....

1. Gonna run this kd overall... keep an eye on us.

2. Going down. With Phoenx just declaring on them, its only a matter of time now....

3. Nap with Phoenx.. will be allowed to thrive a bit longer...;)

4. already dead...

5. Just visiting temporarily....

DeletedUser13939

Actually, Shamanics, we were facing about 4 tribes or so at once. Every tribe we faced, well, they kicked the members that are about to get rimmed just to make their stats look good. Eventually, they pretty much all merged into -F-, or most of their members did. The -F-'s leaders started fighting amongst themselves as most of them of them didn't even want to fight us in GDA. So they decided to split up into three different tribes. I don't know what happened to the third tribe, but NONE and LUCK are going down the drain.

So in the long-run, we won. ;)

DeletedUser

Well while -F- lasted they owned you, but they get messed up and now they are doomed, against -F- you lost, but against these new tribes you won.

And the multiple fronts thing doesnt matter, they still owned you while they lasted, that front defeated you, check Erevos, fighting even more fronts and well, they are holding them pretty well IMO.