W36 Sig Making

DeletedUser

I think 'Let the games begin' would be better then 'let the fun and games begin'.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Thanks b1rock its great <3 and yes it would but meh i got what i asked for, i love you forever now ^^

DeletedUser

actually b1rock, are you able to make it any bigger? if not its fine :p but it seems a little bit little :eek:

b1rock

Hey, can someone make me a sig?

I want it to be exactly like mister genious's but instead of that picture, I want this one:

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-23897

It would hopefully be only black and white or different shades of silver if you can manage it.

Also, I would like Sylver Spades written in the centre and ~AP~ written in the bottom right hand corner. The font I want the writing in is in here:

http://www.dafont.com/miama.font

Thankyou so much!

SS

maybe ask permission from mister genious if you can use his design

DeletedUser

Well, I want my name in it (MR tygerwout) and if it could become a bit more mysterious, it would be great..

b1rock

Well, I want my name in it (MR tygerwout) and if it could become a bit more mysterious, it would be great..
I need some more details to work with the text style the coulour of the text if yyou want anything done with the backround

DeletedUser

I would like my sig made by Einstein. if its possible

Idk what I want to be honest. I do like the background used in Ivyt's sig.

Text-
iDefeat
W36-Blank
"If only winning was so easy"

You play around with it, just remember the tribe name is Blank so that may give you some ideas but idk.

DeletedUser

Sorry I deleted that a long time ago, plus I do not have time for requests so I charge atm.

DeletedUser

Can you make a COA for a tribe of mine? I would like it to say

Cobalt-in red graffiti
With a black background
And W40-41 in any corner :)
And then you can do what you want to make it look sweet :)

Mail me a link to it over the forums if possible :) thanks dude your sigs and COAs look awesome :)

DeletedUser

Do sigs have to be a specific file type? I have a png 550x80 and its about 80kb. The image isn't working. I was just wondering why.

DeletedUser

Who is the best sig maker.

Whoever it is and is still in business please mail me i need a good sig that will be completely unique.