Who won the flame battle?

• Nauzhror

Votes: 48 50.0%
  • Snectarc

Votes: 48 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nauzhror

Except for the fact that he inherited that account from Purple Predator. :icon_rolleyes:

Do I need Purple to tell you the account had under 1000 lc and under 2000 axes when he quit it?

he inherited an account from one of the top players in .net.

Here's a question, Purple is someone I played alongside in Pills, PINK, Cats, Chess, and shared forums with on W32 when we each were in our own one man tribes. If he has played with me that much he definitely can rate my skill. If he considers me good enough to choose to give me his account then that should state that I am not a bad player regardless of whether I played the account from day 1.

Last edited:

Nauzhror

Thats it right there, you claim this and you claim that. But when evidence is brought up you look the other way and say "well other people know this and know that."

Because evidence doesn't mean shit. I played the account, I know my own troop count, I have nothing to prove to you. I have proven myself to all the people that are voting for me in the past.

Shlomzi

Except for the fact that he inherited that account from Purple Predator. :icon_rolleyes:

Also, lets not mix worlds here. Look at my stats that I brought up, look at the defenses he brought up.

Nothing indicates he is telling the truth here, except that on w37 he inherited an account from one of the top players in .net. And thus, since he has played that account from day 1 :)icon_rolleyes:) it accurately gives a description of his skill.

Riiiiight. I never had much respect for you shlomzi, but with this post, it just dropped to absolute zero.

He inherited the account quite a few days ago, and as he says it had under 2,000 axes and 1,000 light cavalry. Furthermore, do you honestly think Purple Predator, who is, as you say "one of the top players in .net." would give the account to someone who sucks? No, I don't think so. He's going to give it to someone he thinks is good.

Now, I honestly don't see the problem here. I'm currently 3,200 points on World 37 (and far worse than Nauzhror in skill etc), but still manage to have 3,000 axes, 1,000 light cavalry, 200 rams and 100 catapults along with 100 scouts built or in queue.

The fact of the matter is it is quite possible for him to have those troop numbers.

Edit: Oh, and the reason I'm crossing worlds is because he is roughly the same points there and has roughly the same troops which show it is more than possible as people do tend to have a rough playstyle they go by.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Aww, still sore from me calling you a cruddy player on W32as Sir.Robin.?

What? Seriously? W32 I played in FRUIT! under the name 'Bowline' I only have ever played 2 accounts. And for you too call someone a cruddy player is just stupid. I don't get you.

"I beh big 1337 pl0x don't touch me i'll beh rimming you!"

gargareth

Riiiiight. I never had much respect for you shlomzi, but with this post, it just dropped to absolute zero.

it seems posting facts that prove you wrong seems to annoy you?

shlomzi's post CLEARLY proves that Nauzhror IS speaking the truth, i know that PP's troop counts were below 2k axe and 1k lc because i remember being shocked at how low they were (for him, good for most other people)

Doesn't it seem strange that all the good players seem to agree with Nauzhror and all the random noobs agree with Snectarc?

Btw i voted for nauzhror

DeletedUser

shlomzi's post CLEARLY proves that Nauzhror IS speaking the truth, i know that PP's troop counts were below 2k axe and 1k lc because i remember being shocked at how low they were (for him, good for most other people)

Doesn't it seem strange that all the good players seem to agree with Nauzhror and all the random noobs agree with Snectarc?

:icon_cry: Thanks gar, the guy who let you in the chat :(

I voted simply for snectarc simply because i cant stand naurzhor.

Nauzhror

What? Seriously? W32 I played in FRUIT! under the name 'Bowline' I only have ever played 2 accounts. And for you too call someone a cruddy player is just stupid. I don't get you.

"I beh big 1337 pl0x don't touch me i'll beh rimming you!"

I'm well aware you were in Fruit. I had assumed you played Smaff though based on your avatar. I called smaff a cruddy player on W32 and he whined for 20-30 posts (sort of like what snectarc is doing).

DeletedUser

I'm well aware you were in Fruit. I had assumed you played Smaff though based on your avatar. I called smaff a cruddy player on W32 and he whined for 20-30 posts (sort of like what snectarc is doing).

I played 'Bowline' W32. And yah, my spam and posts are quite stupid. But I don't whine unless i'm really pissed.

gargareth

:icon_cry: Thanks gar, the guy who let you in the chat :(

1) and cant spell Nauzhror
2) [22:44:03] Smaff|Bowline|Sex God: HAHA snectarc is wrong so badly.

Nauzhror

1) and cant spell Nauzhror
2) [22:44:03] Smaff|Bowline|Sex God: HAHA snectarc is wrong so badly.

Wait, so Bowline, you know I'm good enough that the claim is accurate, yet you don't like me so pretend it's not. That is funny.

Hmm, seems I got to see the whole conversation:

[22:42:43] Gargareth: and cant spell nauzhror?
[22:42:46] Smaff|Bowline|Sex God: nope
[22:42:48] Smaff|Bowline|Sex God: xD
[22:42:56] Smaff|Bowline|Sex God: i dont bother
[22:43:06] Smaff|Bowline|Sex God: i dont even know what the argument is about
[22:44:03] Smaff|Bowline|Sex God: HAHA snectarc is wrong so badly.
[22:45:34] Smaff|Bowline|Sex God: well whatever, im off.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Btw i voted for nauzhror

All discussions about Nauzhror's troop count on w37 report here:

Aslong as Nauzhror didn't lose a bunch of troops and kept his production up 24/7, then of course he will have 3,500 troops 3-4 days after he inherits the account, or that he will have 5,000 troops in 5-6 days after he inherits the account. And if we take a look at when he inherited the account, I'll assume five since few usually means 5 or less. We'll see this:

01/05/2009 Kristen Key Chess 8 +3,463 =1 +4,627 +3,859 =768
30/04/2009 Kristen Key Chess 3 +3,401 =1 +3,604 +2,836 =768
29/04/2009 Kristen Key Chess 2 +3,311 =1 +2,620 +1,852 =768
28/04/2009 Kristen Key Chess 2 +3,073 =1 =2,049 =1,281 =768
27/04/2009 Kristen Key Chess 6 +2,377 =1 =2,049 =1,281 =768

No ODD increases, so he can't pull the card that he lost axes that way, and his ODA increases in such small amounts that it's obvious he didn't lose much in the way of attacking. Since I've lost 100 axe and 50 lc (the whole clearing force sent to the village) and gained more then a few thousand in ODA.

So like I said before, it does not matter when he inherited the account since all the work was done for him, as long as he kept his troop production 24/7 (which isn't hard when you have even 200 lc) and didn't lose substantial amounts of troops, then of course, 5 days later he will have 3,500 axe.

Nauzhror

So like I said before, it does not matter when he inherited the account since all the work was done for him, as long as he kept his troop production 24/7 (which isn't hard when you have even 200 lc) and didn't lose substantial amounts of troops, then of course, 5 days later he will have 3,500 axe.

Holy crap. 200 lc is enough to keep all queues running? No freaking way. More like 1,000. And all the work done for me...yeah...no. You've played one world, and still never nobled a village, you are speaking about things you don't understand. Also you dodged the question when both Shlomzi and I asked. Why did Muldie and Purple give me their accounts if I'm not good? Trust me, they had other people who would take top ten accounts.

DeletedUser

Holy crap. 200 lc is enough to keep all queues running? No freaking way. More like 1,000. And all the work done for me...yeah...no. You've played one world, and still never nobled a village, you are speaking about things you don't understand. Also you dodged the question when both Shlomzi and I asked. Why did Muldie and Purple give me their accounts if I'm not good? Trust me, they had other people who would take top ten accounts.

If you can't make 200 LC work for you, then you are fail.

If/when you have 200 LC, you are usually 300-500 points (depending on your skill), thus building queves are easy to keep aswell as axe and lc.

Plus at that size, you generally have 50-100 spears working for you (left over from when you were rushing to LC) aswell as a couple hundred axe.

Between 200 LC, 100 spears and 200-300 axe, if you can't keep your queves running 24/7 at 300-500 points, then you simply do not know how to play this game, or you are not active enough. Hmmmmm.

Nauzhror

If you can't make 200 LC work for you, then you are fail.

If/when you have 200 LC, you are usually 300-500 points (depending on your skill), thus building queves are easy to keep aswell as axe and lc.

Plus at that size, you generally have 50-100 spears working for you (left over from when you were rushing to LC) aswell as a couple hundred axe.

Between 200 LC, 100 spears and 200-300 axe, if you can't keep your queves running 24/7 at 300-500 points, then you simply do not know how to play this game, or you are not active enough. Hmmmmm.

You've played one world and done startup once, do not try talking down to me about startup. No one has 200 lc at 300 points. If someone did they'd be retarded. The goal is to run all queues at the same time, not to sit still for days on end and make lc while doing nothing else. The lowest possible points you can make lc at is:

26 points you start with
42 points for 10 HQ
33 points for 5 barracks
39 points for 5 smithy
9 points for 6 warehouse
29 points for 3 stable

That's a minimum of 178 points. that assumes no mines (not even 1/1/1), and no market. This was a non paladin world, so mines should be relatively high when you reach lc so this obviously isn't the case. I'd say the average person has at least 10/7/7 mines when they reach lc, that's an additional 67 points. That brings us up to 245 points, most people make a market, roughly level 3 to store the iron they get early to use for lc, that's an additional 14 points, 259, you'll need at least a level 11 farm to have 200 lc, so that's 285 points minimum for 200 lc. A level 1 wall is a good idea too for after BP, so 293.This would require sitting still points-wise for roughly 3000 minutes, or 50 hours and doing 'nothing' but making lc. And that 50 hours assumes you can queue lc back to back without any halting immediately from the time you queue your first lc. We all know that can't happen.

Anyone that spends 50 hours making nothing but lc is a moron. In fact I'd bet most people would find 200 lc at 500 points very unlikely as well.

You're talking about things way over your head which you don't understand. One startup ever does not enable you to talk about what 'generally' happens during startup.

Oh you quoted the question from Shlomzi and me that time, but you still dodged it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh as for purple and muldie giving you their accounts, clearly they're your friends and clearly they feel safe enough in giving you their accounts. That doesn't mean you were the best candidate for the job, just that you're their friend and have played with them in the past and they feel ok in giving you their accounts. But lets remember we are not discussing your skill level, we are discussing about you having 3,500 axe at 3,000 points here on w36. Speaking of which lets get back to that, since I continue to answer questions I accidently dodge, lets see if you can't answer questions you continue to dodge purposefuly. Shall we?

Lets Start Here:

"The history to the following post can be found here.

I see you want to get flamed and made to look like a fool. I don't usually see much point in bashing newbies, but have it your way.

Sorry, but the following post is nothing more then garbage to try and save your butt.

No, I actually did read the twstats page wrong.

Date Player Tribe Rank Points Villages OD ODA ODD
30/04/2009 Asher Roth None 1147 +4,234 =1 +30,553 +28,058 =2,495

I'll admit when I'm wrong, let's see if you will.

Interesting, so you're saying it's just a coincidence that the only two reports you posted that day, magically added up to 18,000 ODA and that happens to be April 29th, not April 30th? Ok fine, lets say that is the case. Lets roll with it.

Hey dumbass, getting hit raises ODD, not ODA.

24/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1139 +2,693 =1 +12,007 =9,512 +2,495
23/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1150 +2,474 =1 +9,636 +9,512 =442

I see a rather big ODD increase on the 24th. that's be a pretty big increase if it was obtained from defending with defense, but it wasn't, it was obtained from defending with axes. You have to lose a LOT of axes to get that kind of ODD.

But wait a second, you said that the reason for the troop loss was because of a 30,000 ODA increase. And that the report you showed was not the first.

Apparently you missed the 30,000+ ODA jump the day that report was from. That was not the first clearing, or the last.

Hmm, interesting. But whatever, we'll ignore that little fact and continue on with your story, that your lack of troops is because of getting hit at 2,600 points.

Wait, wtf? You said you got hit on the 24th, which means you had:

2,700 points, but at 3,000 points you had:

Troops I had at 3,000 points on my rim account: 1500 lc 3450 axes 80 rams 100 scouts

And there are no ODD gains since April 25th:

29/04/2009 Asher Roth None 1098 +4,007 =1 +12,570 +10,075 =2,495
28/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1115 +3,658 =1 +12,122 =9,512 =2,495
27/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1173 +3,324 =1 =12,007 =9,512 =2,495
26/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1281 +2,974 =1 =12,007 =9,512 =2,495
25/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1236 +2,796 =1 =12,007 =9,512 =2,495

Which means you are indeed lieing about your troop count because you had 3,000 points on the 27th of April. 3 days after your last ODD increase, and the next time your ODA increases is guess what, on the 28th of April."

Once you get done answering that post, try answering this one:

"
Your whole argument hinges on a large statement of faulty logic. You don't know how many axes I had on the 28th. You know how many axes were shown in a given report. I farm with axes, as such I quite often clear with less than 100% of my axes being used in an attack.

Really, thats funny, because first you say:

Apparently you missed the 30,000+ ODA jump the day that report was from. That was not the first clearing, or the last.

And that 30,000 ODA jump did not happen until 3 days after April 28th.

Then you say:

Hey dumbass, getting hit raises ODD, not ODA.

23/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1150 +2,474 =1 +9,636 +9,512 =442

I see a rather big ODD increase on the 24th. that's be a pretty big increase if it was obtained from defending with defense, but it wasn't, it was obtained from defending with axes. You have to lose a LOT of axes to get that kind of ODD.

And now it's because:

I farm with axes, as such I quite often clear with less than 100% of my axes being used in an attack.

Which is funny in itself, because if you are quitting and having fun, wouldn't it make sense to have all your troops present? I mean, why farm if you're deleting account soon anyway, right?

But thats not the point, how many times are you going to change your story Asher Roth? So far you've managed to rack up 3 seperate reasons for not having the 1000 axe.

This time, answer my question with honesty. :)"

DeletedUser

You've played one world and done startup once, do not try talking down to me about startup. No one has 200 lc at 300 points. If someone did they'd be retarded. The goal is to run all queues at the same time, not to sit still for days on end and make lc while doing nothing else. The lowest possible points you can make lc at is:

26 points you start with
42 points for 10 HQ
33 points for 5 barracks
39 points for 5 smithy
9 points for 6 warehouse
29 points for 3 stable

That's a minimum of 178 points. that assumes no mines (not even 1/1/1), and no market. This was a non paladin world, so mines should be relatively high when you reach lc so this obviously isn't the case. I'd say the average person has at least 10/7/7 mines when they reach lc, that's an additional 67 points. That brings us up to 245 points, most people make a market, roughly level 3 to store the iron they get early to use for lc, that's an additional 14 points, 259, you'll need at least a level 11 farm to have 200 lc, so that's 285 points minimum for 200 lc. A level 1 wall is a good idea too for after BP, so 293.This would require sitting still points-wise for roughly 3000 minutes, or 50 hours and doing 'nothing' but making lc. And that 50 hours assumes you can queue lc back to back without any halting immediately from the time you queue your first lc. We all know that can't happen.

Anyone that spends 50 hours making nothing but lc is a moron. In fact I'd bet most people would find 200 lc at 500 points very unlikely as well.

You're talking about things way over your head which you don't understand. One startup ever does not enable you to talk about what 'generally' happens during startup.

Oh you quoted the question from Shlomzi and me that time, but you still dodged it.

Wow really? I mean really? I had 5/3/8 mines when I first got LC. Also, you can start farming from day 1, so why would peoples mines be up? :icon_confused:

As for me, I had 200 lc (roughly, probably more like 190) at 500 points. I said 300-500 since I figured someone of your "skill level" would have it done at 300 points.

Nauzhror

Wow really? I mean really? I had 5/3/8 mines when I first got LC. Also, you can start farming from day 1, so why would peoples mines be up? :icon_confused:

As for me, I had 200 lc (roughly, probably more like 190) at 500 points. I said 300-500 since I figured someone of your "skill level" would have it done at 300 points.

300 points would be less skilled. That would as I said require doing absolutely nothing but queing lc for 2-3 days while building nothing else. I also didn't say what mines I had or you had, I said what most people have if I'm not mistaken.