Who won the flame battle?

• Nauzhror

Votes: 48 50.0%
  • Snectarc

Votes: 48 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nauzhror

So yes, you won this, I have no way to know why you would lie for him, merely that you are. You proved 1/2 of my claim wrong, I'm impressed.

Yes, someone who I'm not friends with surely is lying, and am I when I said I farmed with the other 1,000 axes. It's both of us lying, not you wrong, that's not possible. I've told you three times now to scout the account and you refuse to acknowledge it.

DeletedUser

Why did it take you 2 different stories to finally come up with the final story of "I was out farming."

Answer the question Nauzhror:

"
Your whole argument hinges on a large statement of faulty logic. You don't know how many axes I had on the 28th. You know how many axes were shown in a given report. I farm with axes, as such I quite often clear with less than 100% of my axes being used in an attack.

Really, thats funny, because first you say:

Apparently you missed the 30,000+ ODA jump the day that report was from. That was not the first clearing, or the last.

And that 30,000 ODA jump did not happen until 3 days after April 28th.

Then you say:

Hey dumbass, getting hit raises ODD, not ODA.

24/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1139 +2,693 =1 +12,007 =9,512 +2,495
23/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1150 +2,474 =1 +9,636 +9,512 =442

I see a rather big ODD increase on the 24th. that's be a pretty big increase if it was obtained from defending with defense, but it wasn't, it was obtained from defending with axes. You have to lose a LOT of axes to get that kind of ODD.

And now it's because:

I farm with axes, as such I quite often clear with less than 100% of my axes being used in an attack.

Which is funny in itself, because if you are quitting and having fun, wouldn't it make sense to have all your troops present? I mean, why farm if you're deleting account soon anyway, right?

But thats not the point, how many times are you going to change your story Asher Roth? So far you've managed to rack up 3 seperate reasons for not having the 1000 axe.

This time, answer my question with honesty. :)"

And I will answer your question as to why I can't scout the account (I think it'd be pretty easy).

DeletedUser

nauz ftw i love him too much

And it's people like you that skew the stats. :icon_neutral: And horribly ignorant, let me add you to my ignore list.

Today, 00:35
Remove user from ignore list
sugarwater
This message is hidden because sugarwater is on your ignore list.

Much better!

DeletedUser

awesome i love ignore lists!!!!!

most people dont add me though

DeletedUser

You may have nothing to prove to me, but you have a lot to prove to the people of the forums. :icon_idea:
No, no he doesn't. To be blatantly honest, you are the only one who cares if he was exaggerating how many troops he had at 3k points or not.

This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen people argue about on these forums and you have blown this way out of proportion. I have never seen someone put a link in their siggy to a post where they supposedly "pwned" someone. You made a good entrance into these forums as "the newb who was willing to learn" (a little part of me still thinks you're an alias though) but you still have a lot to learn about how these forums work if you want to fit in here. I'd almost go as far as to say that you're just trolling (successfully) at this point. :icon_wink:

Some of you're posts imply that the people of the forums are on your side. In case you haven't noticed, very few people other than you and Nauzhror have been posting in this thread and the majority have been on Nauz's side. Even within this joke of a poll he is beating you. Two of the people who voted for you did it for "teh lulz."

So lets recap: You're the only one who cares about this. :icon_neutral:

I have never had any contact with either of you. This is how I see it as a member of the forums.

DeletedUser

Snectarc...

42 hours...
Attacks late on the 28th would mean ingame updates on the 29th.
Then, twstats history updates on the 30th at roughly 00:00 ST. Well within the window.

The 18k ODA you said there was can be seen here:
30/04/2009 Asher Roth None 1147 +4,234 =1 +30,553 +28,058 =2,495
29/04/2009 Asher Roth None 1098 +4,007 =1 +12,570 +10,075 =2,495

There's also an additional 10k kills he made on the 29th that updated between the 30th and 31st.

Btw, 30k ODA jump in one day...
The early attacks of the day are updated first. They show up on twstats a day before the ones that were sent later in the day. 30k ODA was gained in one day. It just didn't update immediately.

It's entirely reasonable, and at least this time Nauz is being entirely truthful.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, no he doesn't. To be blatantly honest, you are the only one who cares if he was exaggerating how many troops he had at 3k points or not.

This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen people argue about on these forums and you have blown this way out of proportion. I have never seen someone put a link in their siggy to a post where they supposedly "pwned" someone. You made a good entrance into these forums as "the newb who was willing to learn" (a little part of me still thinks you're an alias though) but you still have a lot to learn about how these forums work if you want to fit in here. I'd almost go as far as to say that you're just trolling (successfully) at this point. :icon_wink:

Some of you're posts imply that the people of the forums are on your side. In case you haven't noticed, very few people other than you and Nauzhror have been posting in this thread and the majority have been on Nauz's side. Even within this joke of a poll he is beating you. Two of the people who voted for you did it for "teh lulz."

So lets recap: You're the only one who cares about this. :icon_neutral:

I have never had any contact with either of you. This is how I see it as a member of the forums.

I have made this point so big, because he started out with:

I agree on both accounts.He was agreeing with bwah that I had low troop numbers.

Troops I had at 3,000 points on my rim account: 1500 lc 3450 axes 80 rams 100 scouts

Catting villages your nobling is just plain stupid, it just makes you have to rebuild them.

Say I'm a crap player, or my troops are low. I don't care about that, I am new and thus I can accept criticsm. However, saying that I am a crap player when I have more troops then he did at a size much bigger then myself, AND tell my noble target my intentions for no other reason then to be a arse.

Well, I will attack back and hard. :axemen:

Nauzhror

Why did it take you 2 different stories to finally come up with the final story of "I was out farming."

It was stated as soon as you asked where the extra 1,000 axes went. Initially you only posted ODA, the 1,000 axes that were farming had nothing to do with my ODA increases or my total troopcount. They only became relevent later when you crought up that there were 1,000 axes missing

As for the reason you can't scout being obvious, well, no it's not obvious, it's obvious you don't WANT to scout because it'd likely prove your theories wrong.

DeletedUser

I concede then, I do not know why you are lieing for him, I do know you are lieing for him. I have proven him wrong at every step and in the end, he refuses to answer the questions because he can't... And guess why he can't? Because it'd prove him wrong.

So yes, you won this, I have no way to know why you would lie for him, merely that you are. You proved 1/2 of my claim wrong, I'm impressed.

It seems that your whole logic of his troop counts is based on his ODA increase. ODA does not indicate his troops that were killed, they indicate his enemies, surely you know that.

To get an idea of what his troop count was, you need to calculate his oppnents ODD increase. Then try putting some ratios to it, even so, this method will be damn difficult to get near the right answer.

So far, the only definate confirmation we have of any of his troop count are the two reports he posted. I have stated that i know what his troop counts were, but, as i am blatently lieing on his behalf as we are clearly "best friends", it can't be true.

DeletedUser

It was stated as soon as you asked where the extra 1,000 axes went. Initially you only posted ODA, the 1,000 axes that were farming had nothing to do with my ODA increases or my total troopcount. They only became relevent later when you crought up that there were 1,000 axes missing

As for the reason you can't scout being obvious, well, no it's not obvious, it's obvious you don't WANT to scout because it'd likely prove your theories wrong.

No, it was stated that you had a missing 1,000 axe from April 27th, to April 28th.

First, you said it's because of the huge 30,000 ODA jump (which was actually only a 10,000 ODA jump).

Then you say it's because you were attacked hard and defended with your axes.

And now you're saying its because your axe were out farming.

Duration: 75:20:20
Arrival: on 05.05. at 05:07

Thats how long it would take me to scout you, your axe total could be 2,000 higher by the time my scouts got there. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

It seems that your whole logic of his troop counts is based on his ODA increase. ODA does not indicate his troops that were killed, they indicate his enemies, surely you know that.

No, you are quite wrong. My logic of the troop counts are based on 3 things:

What he has said.

What reports he's posted up.

And ODA aswell as ODD increases. When there is no gain in ODA or ODD then his troop levels do not go down.

So tell me, why on April 26th when he was 3,000 points (2,996 points or something) did he say he had 3,500 troops (it should be noted he did not say this one April 26th, several days after, but April 26th is the day he had 3,000 points). Yet on April 28th, he reportedly was 1,000 axe short.

Nauzhror

So tell me, why on April 26th when he was 3,000 points (2,996 points or something) did he say he had 3,500 troops (it should be noted he did not say this one April 26th, several days after, but April 26th is the day he had 3,000 points). Yet on April 28th, he reportedly was 1,000 axe short.

A report that is 1,000 axes shy does not mean I was 1,000 axes short, that has been explained numerous times. It has also been suggested that you scout the village and see if there's 1,000 more axes in it than there should be.

Nauzhror

Duration: 75:20:20
Arrival: on 05.05. at 05:07

Thats how long it would take me to scout you, your axe total could be 2,000 higher by the time my scouts got there. :icon_neutral:

Yeah because deleted accounts keep building troops after they are deleted.

Screw it, you're too stubborn, I'm done. Added to ignore list.

DeletedUser

However, saying that I am a crap player when I have more troops then he did at a size much bigger then myself, AND tell my noble target my intentions for no other reason then to be a arse.
As an answer to the first part. While point whoring is bad, there is such a thing as troop whoring to much. If this truly is your first world then I suppose you're doing alright which is probably due to Et Tu? shoving information down your throat. You're at the points of the average noob but you probably have a lot more troops. As people have been saying, it is about finding the balance between troops and points in order to keep all ques going 24/7. I'm sure you've heard that there should never be a set amount of troops at each stage in points. Every world is a different senario and thats where his experience beats you. Now to tie that all together, he grew faster than you did meaning you had more time to build troops before you reached 3k points. Also, while high troop counts are considered "leet" I find that I can get along just fine without that number of troops. I was 2nd in ODa for quite some time in the beginning because I could continually clear all the villages around me with minimal losses (saddly I'm 21st now due to no one near me building troops anymore lol).

As for the second part, thats slightly hillarious :lol:
To be real though, if you have the amount of troops you claim to have then if should make no difference whether you're noble target know's they're being targetting. Especially if it is already cleared (and yes, catting it was stupid but you've learned your lesson :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser61336

What he has said.

And ODA aswell as ODD increases. When there is no gain in ODA or ODD then his troop levels do not go down.

That isn't 100% true...an incredibly stacked village could kill all opposing troops, without losing a single unit. Though it takes alot of troops to do that, and a high leveled wall.

Hmm...I remember reading earlier that it was a roundabout, it was an estimation, it wasn't straight off the account. Get over it, he doesn't have to go to the very last unit for us to know what he is saying.
Honestly, if you're this concerned that he is lieing, then get every detail and present it after that...But even if you can prove that he is a lieing sack of ----, the forum body probably won't care, still.

DeletedUser

As an answer to the first part. While point whoring is bad, there is such a thing as troop whoring to much. If this truly is your first world then I suppose you're doing alright which is probably due to Et Tu? shoving information down your throat. You're at the points of the average noob but you probably have a lot more troops. As people have been saying, it is about finding the balance between troops and points in order to keep all ques going 24/7. I'm sure you've heard that there should never be a set amount of troops at each stage in points. Every world is a different senario and thats where his experience beats you. Now to tie that all together, he grew faster than you did meaning you had more time to build troops before you reached 3k points. Also, while high troop counts are considered "leet" I find that I can get along just fine without that number of troops. I was 2nd in ODa for quite some time in the beginning because I could continually clear all the villages around me with minimal losses (saddly I'm 21st now due to no one near me building troops anymore lol).

As for the second part, thats slightly hillarious :lol:
To be real though, if you have the amount of troops you claim to have then if should make no difference whether you're noble target know's they're being targetting. Especially if it is already cleared (and yes, catting it was stupid but you've learned your lesson :icon_wink:)

I keep all my queves running 24/7, so how I can have the average points of a "noob" is beyond me. Especially since I am lightyears ahead of anyone in my 15x15. :icon_neutral:

And actually Et Tu? has hardly given me any information at all in regards to my current status. Of course I've asked a couple of questions and have recieved the answers. But none of the information they've given me have brought me to the point where I am today. It was actually Center and muldie/lardingd that brought me to where I am right now.

DeletedUser

Ok lets go through them shall we?

What he has said.

He said he had 3.5k axeman and 1.5k LC.

These show he had the amount of LC he claimed, but 1k short of Axeman, as you've pointed out on so many occasions.... *yawn*

Again, this doesn't give ANY indication of his troop count, without assessing his opponents ODD and ODA increases, you will not get an accurate assessment of what the levels truely were.

So, by this logic, if i claimed to have 2.5k LC, 3k axeman on lets say, the 27th. But i showed you a report now indicating i only have 1.4k axeman and 2k LC, there is not the possibility i didn't send all my troops in the attack to get this report or that i have lost them in battle since my claim?

Until you show us Concrete evidence on this, i'm still sticking with my beliefs. Your points have a number of flaws in them, that makes them not sufficient to prove or disprove his claims.

Now, youve made your point, is there really the need to continue this further?