Who won the flame battle?

• Nauzhror

Votes: 48 50.0%
  • Snectarc

Votes: 48 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I keep all my queves running 24/7, so how I can have the average points of a "noob" is beyond me. Especially since I am lightyears ahead of anyone in my 15x15. :icon_neutral:

And actually Et Tu? has hardly given me any information at all in regards to my current status. Of course I've asked a couple of questions and have recieved the answers. But none of the information they've given me have brought me to the point where I am today. It was actually Center and muldie/lardingd that brought me to where I am right now.
Fair enough, you're in K33 which means you'd have started a bit later than me. I'n my area, K56, anything that has made it to 3k points near me is looking like an easy half decent noble target. You're doing a lot better than I did on my first world. If you manage to noble one of those other 3k+ villages just outside your 15x15 then you will be "lightyears" ahead in your area.:icon_wink:

Nauzhror

That isn't 100% true...an incredibly stacked village could kill all opposing troops, without losing a single unit. Though it takes alot of troops to do that, and a high leveled wall.

If you attack and lose all of your troops and don't see what you killed you get no OD for a week as well. It is done this way so you can't tell what you killed by the amount of ODA you gained.

DeletedUser

I would have voted for the third option of, "Who gives a rat's ass," but it wasn't one of the ones listed. :icon_neutral:

So, instead, I vote neither way.

DeletedUser

I would have voted for the third option of, "Who gives a rat's ass," but it wasn't one of the ones listed. :icon_neutral:
heh,
thats what I said a while back but he's pretty determined to fight for such a trivial thing :)

Nauzhror

He claims his queues run 24/7.

My account join date: April 8th
His: April 13th

I quit mine 5 days ago. That makes us even on time played. His is 3k including an academy. Mine is 4200 without an academy. That essentially puts me at 1700 points higher in the same amount of time. How is it possible I grew more than 1.5 times as fast as you if your queues were running 24/7? I can't, the obvious answer your queues haven't even ran close to 24/7.

DeletedUser

heh,
thats what I said a while back but he's pretty determined to fight for such a trivial thing :)

Yeah, I've engaged in some pretty pointless debates, including with Asher when he was in our tribe. But how many threads has this argument spilled over into now?

No wonder I never hit up the W36 forums. :lol:

DeletedUser

He claims his queues run 24/7.

My account join date: April 8th
His: April 13th

I quit mine 5 days ago. That makes us even on time played. His is 3k including an academy. Mine is 4200 without an academy. That essentially puts me at 1700 points higher in the same amount of time. How is it possible I grew more than 1.5 times as fast as you if your queues were running 24/7? I can't, the obvious answer your queues haven't even ran close to 24/7.

So, just because you didn't rush your academy, but he did, you should get more credit for building your village faster?

Sorry, but thats lame.

Nauzhror

Yeah, I've engaged in some pretty pointless debates, including with Asher when he was in our tribe. But how many threads has this argument spilled over into now?

No wonder I never hit up the W36 forums. :lol:

Only debate I remember us having was me saying hiding places were worth being built and you disagreeing.

DeletedUser

Only debate I remember us having was me saying hiding places were worth being built and you disagreeing.

I didn't say I have engaged in more than one pointless debate with you, now did I? :icon_wink:

Want to make it two on whether or not I said that? :lol:

Nauzhror

So, just because you didn't rush your academy, but he did, you should get more credit for building your village faster?

Sorry, but thats lame.

I had a 20 smithy, just no academy. I also had a 15-20 stable. As such I went through all the slow point upgrades, there's no way he grew slower than I id if his queues were running 24/7 like he claims. Hell, I believe I have an old cached version of the page I can get my building levels from.

DeletedUser

I had a 20 smithy, just no academy. I also had a 15-20 stable. As such I went through all the slow point upgrades, there's no way he grew slower than I id if his queues were running 24/7 like he claims. Hell, I believe I have an old cached version of the page I can get my building levels from.

I really don't care. I'm just pointing out that taking away something he built in his village toi make yourself look better doesn't really make yourself look better. :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

I didn't say I have engaged in more than one pointless debate with you, now did I? :icon_wink:

Want to make it two on whether or not I said that? :lol:

No, 1 is plenty :p

Oh and I did have the cached page:

Village Headquarters (Level 23)
Barracks (Level 22)
Stable (Level 15)
Workshop (Level 2)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 12)
Timber camp (Level 23)
Clay pit (Level 25)
Iron mine (Level 22)
Farm (Level 26)
Warehouse (Level 24)
Hiding place (Level 3)
Wall (Level 4)

Based on those levels there is simply no way he only got to 3,000 points in the time I built that if his queues ran 24/7 like he claims.

DeletedUser

Ok, you take off his academy if he can take off your 3 extra levels of unnecessary HQ. :icon_razz:

Nauzhror

Here I even added the points up manually:

Village Headquarters (Level 23) 552
Barracks (Level 22) 736 + 552 = 1288
Stable (Level 15) 257 + 1288 = 1545
Workshop (Level 2) 29 + 1545 = 1574
Smithy (Level 20) 607 + 1574 = 2181
Rally point (Level 1) 0
Market (Level 12) 74 + 2181 = 2255
Timber camp (Level 23) 331 + 2255 = 2586
Clay pit (Level 25) 477 + 2586 = 3063
Iron mine (Level 22) 276 + 3063 = 3339
Farm (Level 26) 477 + 3339 = 3816
Warehouse (Level 24) 397 + 3816 = 4213
Hiding place (Level 3) 7 + 4213 = 4220
Wall (Level 4) 14 + 14 = 4234

1501 Asher Roth 4.234 1 4234

It's quite obvious, that's my build. Once again, why is my farm 26 if I did not have the troops to merit it?

DeletedUser

Ok lets go through them shall we?

He said he had 3.5k axeman and 1.5k LC.

He has said far more then just "3.5k axe and 1.5k LC".

If you would take the time to read my posts, you would know this. Honestly, I've probably posted the same post ten times now, and no one can seem to answer the question.

DeletedUser

Wow the debate has grown so far beyond him just having 3,500 axe at 3,000 points that I'm at a loss.

... Continue. :icon_eek:

Nauzhror

Wow the debate has grown so far beyond him just having 3,500 axe at 3,000 points that I'm at a loss.

... Continue. :icon_eek:

The point is showing the village build shows my farm level. The points of that build add up. There's no logical reason for me to have a 26 farm with few troops,

DeletedUser

The point is showing the village build shows my farm level. The points of that build add up. There's no logical reason for me to have a 26 farm with few troops,

I thought you blocked me? Hmmm, guess you'll lie just about anything, eh?

Oh and look at the score. :icon_cool:

Nauzhror

I thought you blocked me? Hmmm, guess you'll lie just about anything, eh?

Oh and look at the score. :icon_cool:

I did block you, I can still click view post. You said you blocked me as well. Are you saying you lie?