Who won the flame battle?

• Nauzhror

Votes: 48 50.0%
  • Snectarc

Votes: 48 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nauzhror

since I continue to answer questions I accidently dodge, lets see if you can't answer questions you continue to dodge purposefuly. Shall we?

I told you flat out I'm not replying to any of that. I have nothing to prove to you about the Asher account. I played it, you didn't, therefore I am correct, period. I will point out your flawed logic though if you continue making comments about startup. You've done it once, and you got badly outgrown until you joined Et tu? Even now you aren't doing very well with Ender feeding you instructions. Have ender come post now. I assure you he will laugh at how stupid having 200 lc at 300 points would be if someone did it.

I also told you start near me on W38 or 39 and I'll prove that I have troop counts at said stage at least equal to what I claimed. i know after speaking with Gorth that you're in his and Onyarc's premade. I'll join near you and outgrow you both with troops and points.

Your startup methodology is also badly flawed. The goal is not to have x number of troops at y points. It is is to have x number of troops at time y. If 3 days in I have 400 axes and 80 lc and 1,000 points and you have 200 axes, 70 lc and 300 points, I'm still playing better than you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Snectarc, you weren't in the same tribe as Nauz, you haven't spoken with him for almost everynight for the past 2/3 weeks, you were not shown the reports of his attacks. You are merely speculating at something you do not have any idea about.

Me, him and crom had friendly banters about troop counts on the koalas chat with it, sharing reports, showing eachother our farm stats, what troops we had, who we were clearing.

just saying that his troop count was what he said =]

DeletedUser

I told you flat out I'm not replying to any of that. I have nothing to prove to you about the Asher account. I played it, you didn't, therefore I am correct, period. I will point out your flawed logic though if you continue making comments about startup. You've done it once, and you got badly outgrown until you joined Et tu? Even now you aren't doing very well with Ender feeding you instructions. Have ender come post now. I assure you he will laugh at how stupid having 200 lc at 300 points would be if someone did it.

Wow OMG! Really? You will not answer my question? But you continue to harras me whenever I don't answer a question.

Tell me Nauzhror, why won't you reply to the question? You may have nothing to prove to me, but you have a lot to prove to the people of the forums. :icon_idea:

Answer the Questions Nauzhror, or forever will you be known as a hypocrite and a liar! You answer every other question I throw at you, except these. Yet it is these questions that prove you to be a liar. Coincidence? I think not.

"Lets Start Here:

"The history to the following post can be found here.

I see you want to get flamed and made to look like a fool. I don't usually see much point in bashing newbies, but have it your way.

Sorry, but the following post is nothing more then garbage to try and save your butt.

No, I actually did read the twstats page wrong.

Date Player Tribe Rank Points Villages OD ODA ODD
30/04/2009 Asher Roth None 1147 +4,234 =1 +30,553 +28,058 =2,495

I'll admit when I'm wrong, let's see if you will.

Interesting, so you're saying it's just a coincidence that the only two reports you posted that day, magically added up to 18,000 ODA and that happens to be April 29th, not April 30th? Ok fine, lets say that is the case. Lets roll with it.

Hey dumbass, getting hit raises ODD, not ODA.

24/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1139 +2,693 =1 +12,007 =9,512 +2,495
23/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1150 +2,474 =1 +9,636 +9,512 =442

I see a rather big ODD increase on the 24th. that's be a pretty big increase if it was obtained from defending with defense, but it wasn't, it was obtained from defending with axes. You have to lose a LOT of axes to get that kind of ODD.

But wait a second, you said that the reason for the troop loss was because of a 30,000 ODA increase. And that the report you showed was not the first.

Apparently you missed the 30,000+ ODA jump the day that report was from. That was not the first clearing, or the last.

Hmm, interesting. But whatever, we'll ignore that little fact and continue on with your story, that your lack of troops is because of getting hit at 2,600 points.

Wait, wtf? You said you got hit on the 24th, which means you had:

2,700 points, but at 3,000 points you had:

Troops I had at 3,000 points on my rim account: 1500 lc 3450 axes 80 rams 100 scouts

And there are no ODD gains since April 25th:

29/04/2009 Asher Roth None 1098 +4,007 =1 +12,570 +10,075 =2,495
28/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1115 +3,658 =1 +12,122 =9,512 =2,495
27/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1173 +3,324 =1 =12,007 =9,512 =2,495
26/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1281 +2,974 =1 =12,007 =9,512 =2,495
25/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1236 +2,796 =1 =12,007 =9,512 =2,495

Which means you are indeed lieing about your troop count because you had 3,000 points on the 27th of April. 3 days after your last ODD increase, and the next time your ODA increases is guess what, on the 28th of April."

Once you get done answering that post, try answering this one:

"
Your whole argument hinges on a large statement of faulty logic. You don't know how many axes I had on the 28th. You know how many axes were shown in a given report. I farm with axes, as such I quite often clear with less than 100% of my axes being used in an attack.

Really, thats funny, because first you say:

Apparently you missed the 30,000+ ODA jump the day that report was from. That was not the first clearing, or the last.

And that 30,000 ODA jump did not happen until 3 days after April 28th.

Then you say:

Hey dumbass, getting hit raises ODD, not ODA.

I see a rather big ODD increase on the 24th. that's be a pretty big increase if it was obtained from defending with defense, but it wasn't, it was obtained from defending with axes. You have to lose a LOT of axes to get that kind of ODD.

And now it's because:

I farm with axes, as such I quite often clear with less than 100% of my axes being used in an attack.

Which is funny in itself, because if you are quitting and having fun, wouldn't it make sense to have all your troops present? I mean, why farm if you're deleting account soon anyway, right?

But thats not the point, how many times are you going to change your story Asher Roth? So far you've managed to rack up 3 seperate reasons for not having the 1000 axe.

This time, answer my question with honesty. :)"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Snectarc, you weren't in the same tribe as Nauz, you haven't spoken with him for almost everynight for the past 2/3 weeks, you were not shown the reports of his attacks. You are merely speculating at something you do not have any idea about.

Me, him and crom had friendly banters about troop counts on the koalas chat with it, sharing reports, showing eachother our farm stats, what troops we had, who we were clearing.

just saying that his troop count was what he said =]

You make your post irrelevant with two things:

"Snectarc, you weren't in the same tribe as Nauz,"

Which means you were, which means you would easily lie for him a tribemate. I've proven him wrong at every turn, so I know you're lieing.

"you haven't spoken with him for almost everynight for the past 2/3 weeks"

Which means you're his friend and a close friend at that. Which agains, shows you would lie for a friend. Who wouldn't lie for a friend?

DeletedUser

Which means you were, which means you would easily lie for him a tribemate. I've proven him wrong at every turn, so I know you're lieing.

Easily lie for him? hardly.

Personally, i find him an arrogant, egotistical *insert swear*. He is stuck up his own ass, but he does admit when he is wrong and has been outdone. Which he did when i showed him my timings for noble trains :lol:

He will admit he is this way, it's a well known fact.

Which means you're his friend and a close friend at that. Which agains, shows you would lie for a friend. Who wouldn't lie for a friend?

His friend, i have spoken to him because he was in my tribe, that hardly qualifies as "friends". If you make friends that quickly on this game, ones you trust, then i suggest you close your legs and be a good little girl. Making friends too easily opens you up to backstabbing and a whole load of mess.

Before you make other accusations such as this, know what you are talking about.

Nauzhror

I suppose the easiest way to prove something is the last two bits of info. I just gave a friend from W33 the password, he logged in and grabbed the last clear I did before deleting.

Attacker: Asher Roth
Quantity: 0 0 1833 0 1180 0 121 0 0
Losses: 0 0 659 0 424 0 44 0 0

Defender: yuyi0201
Quantity: 1081 485 1505 0 625 0 0 0 1
Losses: 1081 485 1505 0 625 0 0 0 1

From that report I should have 1174 axes, 756 lc alive. Scout the account and see what's left. If there's more axes there that would support my claims that both clears did not include all of my troops.

Nauzhror

He's the Duke of Koalas, me being in his tribe's chat does not make us close friends. I never met him till W36, I joined because of Goldbar, one of the other Dukes of Koalas. I've co-played with Goldbar in the past on rank 1 accounts. Goldbar was who Adwodon gave his account to when he quit.

DeletedUser

Asher, answer my post until then I refuse to respond to any post until then.

Hint hint* To the rest of the forums, he will NEVER answer those questions because it would mean he is a LIAR.

DeletedUser

Easily lie for him? hardly.

Personally, i find him an arrogant, egotistical *insert swear*. He is stuck up his own ass, but he does admit when he is wrong and has been outdone. Which he did when i showed him my timings for noble trains :lol:

He will admit he is this way, it's a well known fact.

His friend, i have spoken to him because he was in my tribe, that hardly qualifies as "friends". If you make friends that quickly on this game, ones you trust, then i suggest you close your legs and be a good little girl. Making friends too easily opens you up to backstabbing and a whole load of mess.

Before you make other accusations such as this, know what you are talking about.

I can make claims and accusations all I want, Nauzhror has proven this.

The difference between my claim here and his claim that he had 3,500 axe at 3,000 points.

Is that I can prove that he was lieing, and you can't prove I'm wrong.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: i thought you'd be able to realise i was making a reference to the accusations of me and asher being friends.... afterall, my post was about you making these claims regarding me. Fact is, me and asher are likely to have minimal, if any contact in future.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: i thought you'd be able to realise i was making a reference to the accusations of me and asher being friends.... afterall, my post was about you making these claims regarding me. Fact is, me and asher are likely to have minimal, if any contact in future.

Umm ya, that is what I was talking about. My claim is that you and him are friends. His claim is that he had 3,500 axe when he was 3,000 points.

While I can and have proven him to be wrong. You can't prove me to be wrong.

Do I need to spell it out for you more?

Nauzhror

Umm ya, that is what I was talking about. My claim is that you and him are friends. His claim is that he had 3,500 axe when he was 3,000 points.

While I can and have proven him to be wrong. You can't prove me to be wrong

Except, you can't prove anything wrong. Sitting the account and seeing that I'm lying would prove me wrong. He was my duke and saw my troop count. He can prove something as he's a first hand witness. Speculation can't prove anything, ever. I told you how to prove yourself right or wrong a while ago. My account has had no ODD since deleting, scout it.

DeletedUser

Did he say something? I can't tell, since my browser is on auto-block until he answers the fundamental questions I put forward and quits saying first hand accounts (that are naturally going to be biased) are somehow better then raw-hard facts.

DeletedUser

While I can and have proven him to be wrong. You can't prove me to be wrong.

Do I need to spell it out for you more?

Oh god, didn't think you would be this ignorant and blind to what i am pointing out. I hope that it is a case that you misunderstood what i said, otherwise your just not worth me posting further.

This is what i Specifically stated in my post. The use of the phrase "such as this" cleary indicates that i was referring to your claim of me and Nauz/Asher being friends. Not your claim that he is trying to deceive everyone with his claims.

So, Again i will say it for you. Before you go and make claims/accusations Such as this (yes, stuff like me and him being friends, things you do not have a chance of knowing) know what you are talking about.

DeletedUser

Oh god, didn't think you would be this ignorant and blind to what i am pointing out. I hope that it is a case that you misunderstood what i said, otherwise your just not worth me posting further.

This is what i Specifically stated in my post. The use of the phrase "such as this" cleary indicates that i was referring to your claim of me and Nauz/Asher being friends. Not your claim that he is trying to deceive everyone with his claims.

So, Again i will say it for you. Before you go and make claims/accusations Such as this (yes, stuff like me and him being friends, things you do not have a chance of knowing) know what you are talking about.

Here let me say this, I know I'm right and you're lieing for his sake, since I have proven him to be a liar.

Why won't he answer my questions? Hmm?

Why do all my posts on the matter, point to him being a liar?

Why do all my posts on the matter, are founded on clear facts and stats?

While all his posts on the matter, are founded on dodging questions and saying first-hand witnesses (ie my friends and tribemates (or in your case, tribe duke)) are better then raw facts. Nevermind the fact that I've caught him lieing 3 times on where those 1,000 troops were. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I'm voting for Nauz.

Why? Because, Snectarc doesn't know what he's talking about.

Using TWstats records of ODA and ODD is inaccurate because it takes up to 18 hours for it to update ingame, and then TWstats only collects the OD data once per day, then updates it.

So, it's up to 42 hours lag in OD increases.

DeletedUser

I'm voting for Nauz.

Why? Because, Snectarc doesn't know what he's talking about.

Using TWstats records of ODA and ODD is inaccurate because it takes up to 18 hours for it to update ingame, and then TWstats only collects the OD data once per day, then updates it.

So, it's up to 42 hours lag in OD increases.

Congrats, you just proved how wrong you are. I already showed him to be wrong and calculated the two day lag in my stats (I already found out that there was a 2 day lag on it :icon_idea:)

See, this is why I hate this, people are just to lazy to read the facts.

/sigh

Read this buddy:

"

30,000 are you sure? 115 OD increase is what it looks like to me... Hmm and that one report.... You posted showed:

0b44ff9eb4.png

a 4,500 ODA increase, the last time your ODA increased was...

Well, it never increased by that much in the past... Which means, that TWstats didn't update it's ODA databases, until the 29th of April. Which shows an impressive:

30/04/2009 Asher Roth None 1147 +4,234 =1 +30,553 +28,058 =2,495
29/04/2009 Asher Roth None 1098 +4,007 =1 +12,570 +10,075 =2,495

18,000 increase, then if we take your other report that you posted:

cd2f0c86eb.png

We can see that your ODA increases by 13,500 and guess what?

4,500+
13,500=

So, asher roth, not only have we proven that you are a liar. But that a little old noob like me, is better then you. And don't pull up the excuse that you were hit hard a few days earlier because:

On the 23rd of April (the last time your ODA increased since the 30th (or 28th of April, but by twstats, the 30th)), you were 2,500 points and had only these mesely ODA increases:

22/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1521 +2,061 =1 +8,236 +7,794 +442
21/04/2009 Asher Roth Center 2098 +1,720 =1 +7,587 +7,543 +44

A 2,000 ODA increase over the span of 3 days.

Next time Asher Roth, don't give someone's noble target a heads up. Because that someone might just make sure it hurts you later on. :icon_idea:

In conclusion to all the people who don't want to bother to read this. Asher roth was lieing about his troop count and at 3,600 points he only had 2,400 axe and 1550 lc.

Now, go crawl in the hole you dug yourself. :)

PS. Sorry to the mods for taking my own thread off-topic, but it is somewhat on-topic as he is questioning me and how many troops I have by bringing up his own facts lies to dry and bring me down.

This conversation I had with him will not continue."

For the actual post, click Here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look at the facts;

- I have already stated my opinion of him, that he is egotistcal, arrogant and stuck up is own ass.
- He left my tribe with little warning to take on a new account. He left us willingly without a second thought due to the fact he was given an account that was rank 2 at the time? This shows me he isn't one for loyalty to his tribes, only to his closest friends. (i believe he did the same with jedi!?, correct me if i'm wrong nauz)
- he went on a clearing rampage potentially causing my more isolated players a shed load of retalitory strikes. Despite him leaving koalas, k75 knew he was part of our tribe.

I honestly have no reason to defend him, why else would i apart from the fact he is being honest?

honestly mate, get past this fiasco, you are becoming far to obsessed with your theories for your own good.

Oh, and well done for totally being oblivious to my previos post. You know i am right with what i said :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Look at the facts;

- I have already stated my opinion of him, that he is egotistcal, arrogant and stuck up is own ass.
- He left my tribe with little warning to take on a new account. He left us willingly without a second thought due to the fact he was given an account that was rank 2 at the time? This shows me he isn't one for loyalty to his tribes, only to his closest friends. (i believe he did the same with jedi!?, correct me if i'm wrong nauz)
- he went on a clearing rampage potentially causing my more isolated players a shed load of retalitory strikes. Despite him leaving koalas, k75 knew he was part of our tribe.

I honestly have no reason to defend him, why else would i apart from the fact he is being honest?

honestly mate, get past this fiasco, you are becoming far to obsessed with your theories for your own good.

Oh, and well done for totally being oblivious to my previos post. You know i am right with what i said :icon_wink:

I was never once in Jedi. I'll repeat this again, scout the freaking village. Do I have to wait for it to go barb and then scout it for you from Hellmuth? (Me scouting it before then would be seen as account interaction.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Look at the facts;

I concede then, I do not know why you are lieing for him, I do know you are lieing for him. I have proven him wrong at every step and in the end, he refuses to answer the questions because he can't... And guess why he can't? Because it'd prove him wrong.

So yes, you won this, I have no way to know why you would lie for him, merely that you are. You proved 1/2 of my claim wrong, I'm impressed.