The Jedi Master Reveald

DeletedUser

Yes, because it is totally unfathomable for pre-mades to ever recruit any new members. I mean come on, how ludicrous is it to think such a thing.

Unfathomable? Not really, as any leader who leads a premade should be intelligent enough to know that they should recruit, but when most every other tribe has half the tribe changes you have, it makes you wonder... How on earth do you still have all these noobs in your tribe after nearly 140 players have gone through Jedi! in it's lifetime. (Not even counting the initial tribe changes you had pre-disbandment)

Here's a few interesting numbers

Jedi!
Tribe Changes: 287

T.W.L
Tribe Changes: 190

Active
Tribe Changes: 151

Nobody
Tribe Changes: 78

XVI
Tribe Changes: 74

Evil
Tribe Changes: 67

Even Nobody and XVI, neither of which are premade, and both of which are higher ranked than you, have less than a third of your tribe changes.

What's more, your enemies whom you accused of being mass-recruiters, have less tribe changes than you do.

Not to mention knowing that most Jedi! members have average, or below average troop counts currently, goes to show that Jedi!'s member base is inactive, incapable, and/or inept.

Does the blame for this fall on you Shlomzi? Or should we blame the noobs you invited to your tribe... Maybe they fooled you? ...All 40 or so of them? ... :icon_redface:

There's recruitment, then there's constant filtering... You partake in the latter, this means that you either do not have the member base to actually succeed, so must continually bolster your ranks to make up for it, or you continue to take a gamble on your members, and repeatedly lose the hand... How long will it take before you run out of chips, or go all in and lose?

The fact remains, tribes that are not premade are going around with a half, a third, in some cases even a fourth of your tribal changes... They're also ranked higher, and show much more success than Jedi! is, or likely ever will, show.

james9487

Willovain, I'm pretty sure Shlomzi was being sarcastic. You make some interesting points, nonetheless.

DeletedUser

Willovain, I'm pretty sure Shlomzi was being sarcastic. You make some interesting points, nonetheless.

I know Shlomzi was being sarcastic. I was just commenting on his sarcasm... IE: The fact that it does not excuse his poor leadership practices

DeletedUser

and here is an other report concerning a jedi master fallower

Defender: FearTheEalge
Village: Paradise Hotel #1 (522|583) K55

Quantity: 0 0 571 12 251 0 15 14 0
Losses: 0 0 571 12 251 0 15 14 0

seeing that the war lord is to strong for him, the jedi! master turned to a dirty tactic dismissing his fallowers that are in the proces of getting nobeled by the war lord

1. I was not dissmissed.
2. You didn't show the report where I cleared the defence of "syn2007", which now is dismissed.
3. Congratulations, someone managed to clear what I had left of offansive troops after making two of your members into dust - yet I still live. Do you want a medal or something?

DeletedUser

Sorry but Shinobi Master (Naruto to be precise):)icon_eek:) > Jedi Master :)icon_twisted:)

domusdei

why is tha naruto in that siggy laughing ?? anther wierd sexy no jutsu ?

DeletedUser

Hippi is getting emberresing,The Jedi merge screwed them,it was known that some were noobs,basicly all they really had were the weiyas and a few oter good players,the rest are terrible.

Yesturday night I set a Jedi! sitter to simply dodge an attack for me,my troops were farming,I did not want them to die so,I told him when they came back,dodge,he had 22 seconds exactly to dodge,he did not dodge.

I was being attacked,with nobles,he panicked and did nothing but continue to dodge until i was nobled,no backtiming,no attempting to kill the nobles,no nothing.

I have left jedi! and W 36,if i dont find a coplayer.

Hippi was a good tribe by itself,a small knit group of good working members,now all you see is support request of noobs that cant do anything.

Its truely sad,goodbye kamari,will miss you.

DeletedUser

Hippi is getting emberresing,The Jedi merge screwed them,it was known that some were noobs,basicly all they really had were the weiyas and a few oter good players,the rest are terrible.

Yesturday night I set a Jedi! sitter to simply dodge an attack for me,my troops were farming,I did not want them to die so,I told him when they came back,dodge,he had 22 seconds exactly to dodge,he did not dodge.

I was being attacked,with nobles,he panicked and did nothing but continue to dodge until i was nobled,no backtiming,no attempting to kill the nobles,no nothing.

Hippi was a good tribe by itself,a small knit group of good working members,now all you see is support request of noobs that cant do anything.

hey carlito, are you in Hippi now?

westshire

Actually, he saw the train incoming and asked for someone to help. Someone was suppose to split the train, and "I" was going to back time. Not the former Jedi! member.

The player that was trying to help saw that they dind't have time, so i split the train with your troops in your other vill, they died. And you lost the village, as we all know, we can't backtime from a village you no longer control.

Please speak to someone next time before you flame someone who was only trying to help by passing the account on. I'm sorry you lost your village, but it happens.

DeletedUser

carlito i can understand your annoyed heck id probably leave over that
BUT you cant compare the WHOLE tribe to the mistake of one person.

obviously some not so good members make it through the filter
but soon enough they will die and only the good/lucky ones are left
and if we do have bad players they will learn if no one gives them a chance at all they cant learn and get good at all.

im sorry about what happened to you but bad things happen.

DeletedUser

Actually, he saw the train incoming and asked for someone to help. Someone was suppose to split the train, and "I" was going to back time. Not the former Jedi! member.

The player that was trying to help saw that they dind't have time, so i split the train with your troops in your other vill, they died. And you lost the village, as we all know, we can't backtime from a village you no longer control.

Please speak to someone next time before you flame someone who was only trying to help by passing the account on. I'm sorry you lost your village, but it happens.

There was no train westy,or at least not a good unsnipable train,I myself am not too good at sniping and could have sniped that like nothing.

Why did you not attack after this?
http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/3c2a6546445813d83379cce47f8cfd77

I see no noble...
yes,he sent a train,unfortunetly I cannot see the milliseconds,how good was it westy?

I beleive many can have sniped it or at least did something to kill at least 1 noble.

Why did you not attack when I was scouted?

when you saw other incomings,why did you not try to do some damage,you know very well that player is all offencive,crap nukes and no defence,would have been easy to do some damage,you chose not to and just kept dodging?

DeletedUser

carlito i can understand your annoyed heck id probably leave over that
BUT you cant compare the WHOLE tribe to the mistake of one person.

obviously some not so good members make it through the filter
but soon enough they will die and only the good/lucky ones are left
and if we do have bad players they will learn if no one gives them a chance at all they cant learn and get good at all.

im sorry about what happened to you but bad things happen.

Yea,I cant,a mistake that I did commit.

I can compare the Jedi! keeping such a member for such a time though,why?

DeletedUser

well from what it looks like the train was sniped just with not enough troops

so he did try and actually succeed in his attempt sadly YOU didn't have enough troops in your other villa
and i know he could of done somthing when you were scouted or when the clearing wave was sent
i dont see why he didnt to be fair but he DID snipe the train.

westshire

There was no train westy,or at least not a good unsnipable train,I myself am not too good at sniping and could have sniped that like nothing.

I see no noble...
yes,he sent a train,unfortunetly I cannot see the milliseconds,how good was it westy?

I beleive many can have sniped it or at least did something to kill at least 1 noble.

when you saw other incomings,why did you not try to do some damage,you know very well that player is all offencive,crap nukes and no defence,would have been easy to do some damage,you chose not to and just kept dodging?

Oh Carlito, how I wish you would PM these things. Oh well...

First, I wasn't on when you were scouted, your other sitter was. He saw two nobles coming and we were like dodge and coutner blah blah the usual. Then the player sent two more, which makes it a "train". So there was a train sent.

After a while of a few of us discussing, and one player saying they would snipe from their account, i offered to do the offensive work and take your account. So i got, checked your troops, and knew you had no chance what so ever of killing a noble, even if I split them (which i did, but we'll get to that).

so, the player that was suppose to split realised it was too late, which is what i feared the whole time.

So I did split the train. Not where i wanted exactly but I did, and i wasn't that fussed eitehr way, because the amount of troops wasn't going to stop anything either way. I'll let you check the reports, so i don't have to say it here.

So sent out your main villages troops to dodge incase the village was not taken in four. And that was that.

So to sum it up. I did split the train. I was not on when you were scouted. I had little to nothing to work with. I can't back time from a village no longer in my posetion.

Also, even if I was on when you were scouted. Why would you attack? He has more villages then you, if he wasn't stacked, he would just have back timed you, no? Even if I hid the attack and he couldn't, he would have throttled you anyways every time I would have dodged. You have to setup to your surroundings.

DeletedUser

Oh Carlito, how I wish you would PM these things. Oh well...

First, I wasn't on when you were scouted, your other sitter was. He saw two nobles coming and we were like dodge and coutner blah blah the usual. Then the player sent two more, which makes it a "train". So there was a train sent.

After a while of a few of us discussing, and one player saying they would snipe from their account, i offered to do the offensive work and take your account. So i got, checked your troops, and knew you had no chance what so ever of killing a noble, even if I split them (which i did, but we'll get to that).

so, the player that was suppose to split realised it was too late, which is what i feared the whole time.

So I did split the train. Not where i wanted exactly but I did, and i wasn't that fussed eitehr way, because the amount of troops wasn't going to stop anything either way. I'll let you check the reports, so i don't have to say it here.

So sent out your main villages troops to dodge incase the village was not taken in four. And that was that.

So to sum it up. I did split the train. I was not on when you were scouted. I had little to nothing to work with. I can't back time from a village no longer in my posetion.

Also, even if I was on when you were scouted. Why would you attack? He has more villages then you, if he wasn't stacked, he would just have back timed you, no? Even if I hid the attack and he couldn't, he would have throttled you anyways every time I would have dodged. You have to setup to your surroundings.

Obiously it couldent be split,with what defence?

What I wish anyone coulda done is backtimes an attack,counter attack which you all should know how to and kill his offence so he could stop attacking.

I was working diplomacy with the tribe,he was just nto told about it,he is now.

If I woulda survvived that,my account would still be alive at this moment.

All I really wanted was for someone to counter attack and kill his offence,it was not done.

When the first attack,the clearing,was sent,why could you not hve countered that?

Killed his train and thats it,simple ehh?

DeletedUser

well from what it looks like the train was sniped just with not enough troops

so he did try and actually succeed in his attempt sadly YOU didn't have enough troops in your other villa
and i know he could of done somthing when you were scouted or when the clearing wave was sent
i dont see why he didnt to be fair but he DID snipe the train.

I'm not talkign about the snipe,I knew he could not snipe with the troops I had,obiously.

What I am ashamed to see is that no one decided to counter attack and kill that train,I knew that player was going to attack sooner or later anyhow,thats what i wanted to do,do as much damage as possible.

lt181

I see no noble...

A couple things here. One, it's ballsy to complain that your sitter sucks. A sitter is doing you a favor by spending his/her time watching your village. Whenever I set a sitter, I expect that they won't do as well as me as they have thier own village to watch. That said, Hippi still has some top talent in their tribe, and I would be very happy if Westy were watching my villages.

Jedi merging may hurt Hippi in the long term, may help him. I do not know of any of the particulars in this particular situation. However, any time there is a big merge two things have to happen for the new tribe to be better then it was before. The new median player has to be better than the median player was before the merge, and the new players have to be able to shed their previous identity and take on their new identity quickly. Under war time conditions this has to happen even more quickly. So, it would seem that Hippi has their work cut out for them.

DeletedUser

you cant really expect much from sitters, if you want something done right you need to do it yourself :)