The Jedi Master Reveald

supagabber

mm i mis-read the report, apologies.

Your reply wasn't much better, and it wasn't really stupid (apart from the mix up) as really i support jedi! and since wwxxt likes to leave out heaps of information i felt i needed to comment ;).

i ain't going to mix myself in this mess they have, i just HAD to comment on your comment :p

DeletedUser

My 2 cents:

This thread started with a misunderstanding I think. wwxxt said that Jedi's PnP "falls".
I think he meant it was false and tried to point out what was misrepresented. Giving the facts as he saw them.

People believed he said the PnP fails or failed, which is a completely different thing. I think we all can agree that Weiyas original PnP didn't fail, it might have been largely false, but it did it's intended job.

Accusing wwxxt for bad PnP and bad spelling is kind of off topic almost. All he did was to present what he think was false in the original PnP.

Then ofcourse it all turned in to a flame war and accusations of bogus reports.

The main thing to focus on here is that word do not stand against word. I will explain why this isn't so.

I believe both parties to be right in their own way:

"Weiya" do not refute the reports that wwxxt has posted, yes they could be fakes, but so far I have seen no reasons to believe they are. No one that has been the target of said reports have come forth claiming they are false etc. Could they have been better presented, of course they could, but as far as I am concerned they are facts. Well choosen facts and most likely not the whole truth but part of it.

wwxxt comes to the conclusion that some Jedis have been dismissed in order to improve the stats of Jedi as a tribe. The attacks (from the reports) happened, the dismissals happended, Jedi do not dispute this, but do not agree on the reasons for dismissal. They claim they were weak players and the attacks either was proof of this, made it obvious that they were weak or just happened to coincide with the attacks or there were other reasons for dismissal. T.W.L do not aggree.

This last thing is not a word against word debate. It's a fact interpretation versus word. Jedi do not dispute the facts, and no one can prove the real reasons behind the Jedi dismissals. Sure there could exist some emails that can show some intentions or reasoning before or after the dismissals. And yes one or two of the badly timed dimissals could be for obvious other reasons. All we are left with is the facts and the explanations for those facts by Jedi. How we in the end interpret them is up to us who read this thread.

- My opinion, if anyone care, is that Jedi took (dismissals = better stats) into account, at least a little, but most likely would those members have been kicked sooner or later anyways. Maybe with one or two exceptions. Not a big deal in my book, but not exactly flattering for Jedi either.

When it comes to the war there are a few players that have been cleared and some that have been nobled. Not many mind you. A total of like 5-10 noblings out of 80ish+160ish players. It's like less than 5%. You can't read anything from those stats. Most likely there will be many more noblings when point whores, semi actives, noobs, badly placed (tactically speaking) players, unlucky players have been found out by the enemy and maybe even some more good players that just got focus fired falls. Then we can start to compare stats. It's still waaaay to early to tell.

My opinion again - I think TWL will continue to have better stats than Jedi! and Jedi! will most likely have better stats than T.W.L+Prime since Prime has lower points players that will take heavier casualties. And this is as it should be. And in the long run Jedi! might fall since the numbers (number of players involved that is) favour T.W.L side. And in the really long run, Active and other non combatants will laugh at the overcrowded SE continent that has to war this early to get some expansion room while they just grow unhindered.

And further more, since neither tribe has a cleared a base of operations or even have a clear cut front line yet, it's still so early, all the fighting will be done more or less on a local basis, meaning the same tribe can be loosing in three corners of the continent and win overwhelmingly in the middle and the last corner. Who can then be said to win the over all war? It's very chaotic at the moment. Hopefully there will be clear winners in different parts of the continent very soon, (hopefully most of them by T.W.L - which is my tribe after all) and after the dust has settled one can reevaluate and see if expansion room now do exist or if it is still overcrowded and the fight for lebensraum must continue. :icon_neutral:

Sorry for the wall of text and the ramblings, it was just my opinions and take on the situation, biased and all. :icon_rolleyes:

Shlomzi

My 2 cents:

This thread started with a misunderstanding I think. wwxxt said that Jedi's PnP "falls".
I think he meant it was false and tried to point out what was misrepresented. Giving the facts as he saw them.

People believed he said the PnP fails or failed, which is a completely different thing. I think we all can agree that Weiyas original PnP didn't fail, it might have been largely false, but it did it's intended job.

Accusing wwxxt for bad PnP and bad spelling is kind of off topic almost. All he did was to present what he think was false in the original PnP.

Then ofcourse it all turned in to a flame war and accusations of bogus reports.

The main thing to focus on here is that word do not stand against word. I will explain why this isn't so.

I believe both parties to be right in their own way:

"Weiya" do not refute the reports that wwxxt has posted, yes they could be fakes, but so far I have seen no reasons to believe they are. No one that has been the target of said reports have come forth claiming they are false etc. Could they have been better presented, of course they could, but as far as I am concerned they are facts. Well choosen facts and most likely not the whole truth but part of it.

wwxxt comes to the conclusion that some Jedis have been dismissed in order to improve the stats of Jedi as a tribe. The attacks (from the reports) happened, the dismissals happended, Jedi do not dispute this, but do not agree on the reasons for dismissal. They claim they were weak players and the attacks either was proof of this, made it obvious that they were weak or just happened to coincide with the attacks or there were other reasons for dismissal. T.W.L do not aggree.

This last thing is not a word against word debate. It's a fact interpretation versus word. Jedi do not dispute the facts, and no one can prove the real reasons behind the Jedi dismissals. Sure there could exist some emails that can show some intentions or reasoning before or after the dismissals. And yes one or two of the badly timed dimissals could be for obvious other reasons. All we are left with is the facts and the explanations for those facts by Jedi. How we in the end interpret them is up to us who read this thread.

- My opinion, if anyone care, is that Jedi took (dismissals = better stats) into account, at least a little, but most likely would those members have been kicked sooner or later anyways. Maybe with one or two exceptions. Not a big deal in my book, but not exactly flattering for Jedi either.

When it comes to the war there are a few players that have been cleared and some that have been nobled. Not many mind you. A total of like 5-10 noblings out of 80ish+160ish players. It's like less than 5%. You can't read anything from those stats. Most likely there will be many more noblings when point whores, semi actives, noobs, badly placed (tactically speaking) players, unlucky players have been found out by the enemy and maybe even some more good players that just got focus fired falls. Then we can start to compare stats. It's still waaaay to early to tell.

My opinion again - I think TWL will continue to have better stats than Jedi! and Jedi! will most likely have better stats than T.W.L+Prime since Prime has lower points players that will take heavier casualties. And this is as it should be. And in the long run Jedi! might fall since the numbers (number of players involved that is) favour T.W.L side. And in the really long run, Active and other non combatants will laugh at the overcrowded SE continent that has to war this early to get some expansion room while they just grow unhindered.

And further more, since neither tribe has a cleared a base of operations or even have a clear cut front line yet, it's still so early, all the fighting will be done more or less on a local basis, meaning the same tribe can be loosing in three corners of the continent and win overwhelmingly in the middle and the last corner. Who can then be said to win the over all war? It's very chaotic at the moment. Hopefully there will be clear winners in different parts of the continent very soon, (hopefully most of them by T.W.L - which is my tribe after all) and after the dust has settled one can reevaluate and see if expansion room now do exist or if it is still overcrowded and the fight for lebensraum must continue. :icon_neutral:

Sorry for the wall of text and the ramblings, it was just my opinions and take on the situation, biased and all. :icon_rolleyes:

I would like you to point out how our PnP was "false". People can make accusations all they like, but that doesn't make them correct. We gave enough screenshots, mails and reports to show what we said was correct. Your leader gave
facts as he saw them
. You do know that a fact is something that is indisputably true. Therefore, they'd be the same, and to say he gave them as he saw them hints there is bias in there, which would make them subjective, not objective.

You go on to say Weiya's PnP was false -which one are you talking about by the way? The one by Jedi Official? - if so, then I am still waiting for you or anyone else from your tribe to prove it so..

Next you say
what he thinks was false
, yet I am still waiting for you or him to disprove any of it. Furthermore, you again bring up the argument of dismissing people and attempt to use it again us, yet don't answer the ones about T.W.L's dismissals. More hypocrisy from your side I see. Now, I have provided reports to show why one person was dismissed, I provided a forum quote to show why another was dismissed, I can get PSSj3 to come here and say he quit to show why another was dismissed. You will also note that Sir Penta Jaye is deleted now. That means he hit delete a good few days ago as he has been gone for over a day now also. What does that tell us? He was inactive, as once you hit delete you can't log in :icon_wink: I'm sorry, but where is it fact versus word? I'm pretty sure what I've just done was provide facts to counter your word.

Now, we can include kicked people in the statistics if you so wish. However, if you're going to include them on Jedi!'s side, you include them on yours too. And if you look at the statistics on the last page, including kicked people makes us still look like we're winning. So, it's flawed logic to assume we dismiss only to boost statistics.

Shlomzi

Note: Long post. Sorry, didn't want to triple / quadruple etc post.

Contents:

Response to wwxxt
Response to Dr. Seuss
Response to wwxxt

you re getting mad again shlomzi,it s bad for the force:)
anybody can tell you that every world it's different,i don 't have to explain my experience to you,or others ,as long as i am not the one cleared and almost nobled
i also don't care what others think what beeing leader is all about,i have my own ideeas concerning leadership-it would probably have been great for the moral of the jedi! players if you haven t barely escaped beeing nobled:icon_rolleyes:

my condoleances for your schoolmates,it's always a sad thing when this things happen

@warriormonkey03-look for evidence if you whant,i'm not here to justify myself to you,i wasn,t attacked or cleared here

*Le sigh*

Since when am I getting mad? Oh yes, I forgot you can see me which is why you know I am crying (as you stated earlier) and now I'm getting mad (as you stated here.) If I was getting mad, you'd know all about it as I would flame you into ashes.

Now, you can claim all you like about me sucking. Good for you. It doesn't have any effect though. But meh, I guess since I caught your spy due to your own "excitement" of having one and giving away too much you're getting a bit anxious now.

Well... We are in W36, so all that matters is W36. And based on how you have done here, tis not very good.

And thos rankings you showed are nothing to brag about. But you did say yourself, your decent, you never said you were good. So I give you credit for that.

Please, by no means think i'm backing wxx whatever. In fact, I hope Jedi wins just because he somehow manages to annoy me, even more then you do. Good luck.

The past determines who we are. Both in real life and in TribalWars. To completely disregard what has happened in the past is literally like throwing a part of yourself away. If you were applying for a job, and they asked what were your qualifications, would you say "Meh, that's in the past. It doesn't matter. Now let me be a brain surgeon!" Do you think they're going to let you? No. Past qualifications mean everything.

Furthermore, please point out where I was bragging about my history as a player? Look over my past posts and you will always notice I always say I'm a bad to mediocre player at best. (Note: This is because I don't like startup. From 65k onwards I'm pretty decnet :icon_wink:)

@stinkycheeseman do you whant me to post the report were i killed your defense and 1 noble with just 200 axes and 100 lc?

here is how great you are:) if i were you i would not have the guts to post

http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/da8b041ad71c518933b822dcea0bf188

and btw,yorgolb is under attack by 3 of your guys for several days ,trying to noble him

Under attack for three days and trying to noble him. Yet you don't get enough support in. That speaks wonders for your tribe. Now compare that to me where enough support was brought in to kill your persons defense, offense, and noble. *cough* Notice the difference?

Now, regarding his noble. It costs one packet which isn't that much when you think about it. He had it back within 6 hours, so your clearance set him back a grand total of 9 hours. Congratulations.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The past determines who we are. Both in real life and in TribalWars. To completely disregard what has happened in the past is literally like throwing a part of yourself away. If you were applying for a job, and they asked what were your qualifications, would you say "Meh, that's in the past. It doesn't matter. Now let me be a brain surgeon!" Do you think they're going to let you? No. Past qualifications mean everything.

Furthermore, please point out where I was bragging about my history as a player? Look over my past posts and you will always notice I always say I'm a bad to mediocre player at best. (Note: This is because I don't like startup. From 65k onwards I'm pretty decnet :icon_wink:)

The bolded made me laugh, kudos.

I won't lie. I assumed you were, when you posted your stats. If you weren't then my bad. :icon_smile:

Shlomzi

The bolded made me laugh, kudos.

I won't lie. I assumed you were, when you posted your stats. If you weren't then my bad. :icon_smile:

I wasn't bragging. I was simply disputing his point that I suck solely based on what has happened in this world.

And I am glad I made you laugh. I laughed when I saw you said you laughed as I read over the line. Contageous laughter is fun :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Note: Long post. Sorry, didn't want to triple / quadruple etc post.

You still double posted though

*Le sigh*

You're irish not french.

Since when am I getting mad? Oh yes, I forgot you can see me which is why you know I am crying (as you stated earlier) and now I'm getting mad (as you stated here.) If I was getting mad, you'd know all about it as I would flame you into ashes.

You seem pretty mad by that statement to me. Scawy.

Of course it matters, but it isn't the deciding factor in things. It can show a lot about a persons character but it is who we are today which matters. In case you didn't notice, this is tribal wars, not real life and qualifications aren't marked down in writing and pretty little certificates. TW just doesn't work that way, so its pretty pointless comparing it to a real life situation.

You always brag, and I'd like to say I know you better than nearly everyone on this forum.

Oh and:

Opera 10
Safari 4

These both have spell checkers, so you won't end up saying you are "decnet".

Now, regarding his noble. It costs one packet which isn't that much when you think about it. He had it back within 6 hours, so your clearance set him back a grand total of 9 hours. Congratulations.

Depends on what stage of the game you are in. In later game, who cares? But in early game, when you have say, 1 village, then 1 packet can mean a lot.

DeletedUser

This's how Jedi! lost all respect I had once given to them ! These war stats don't reflect the true battle results there .. How dishonor how yr tribe mems
screaming asking for support as they r being cleared then it's yr duty as a tribe leader to dismiss him for clean score sheet instead of supporting him !!!!!!!!!! What a fair game ! This's just a sample

http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=player&id=58160&mode=history

24/04/2009 Sir Penta Jaye None NOBLED NOBLED NOBLED by TWL

24/04/2009 Sir Penta Jaye None 2856 =1,887 =1 +2,973 =2,035 +938
23/04/2009 Sir Penta Jaye None 2426 -1,887 =1 +2,955 =2,035 +920
22/04/2009 Sir Penta Jaye None 1807 =1,946 =1 =2,035 =2,035 -
21/04/2009 Sir Penta Jaye Jedi! 1449 =1,946 =1 =2,035 =2,035 -
20/04/2009 Sir Penta Jaye Jedi! 1096 +1,946 =1 +2,035 +2,035 -
19/04/2009 Sir Penta Jaye Jedi! 1003 +1,845 =1 =612 =612 -
18/04/2009 Sir Penta Jaye Jedi! 927 +1,720 =1 =612 =612 -

-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=player&id=4470471&mode=history

29/04/2009 asulto None 1990 -3,007 =1 +26,157 +22,865 +3,292
28/04/2009 asulto Jedi! 1184 +3,564 =1 =18,275 =18,265 =10
27/04/2009 asulto Jedi! 1111 =3,401 =1 =18,275 =18,265 =10
26/04/2009 asulto Jedi! 922 +3,401 =1 +18,275 +18,265 =10
25/04/2009 asulto Jedi! 1354 +2,694 =1 +17,755 +17,745 =10
24/04/2009 asulto Jedi! 1279 +2,583 =1 +11,395 +11,385 =10
23/04/2009 asulto Jedi! 1314 +2,370 =1 +8,370 +11,285 =10
22/04/2009 asulto Jedi! 1591 +2,030 =1 +5,660 +5,650 +10
21/04/2009 asulto Jedi! 1515 +1,919 =1 +4,635 +4,635 -
20/04/2009 asulto Jedi! 1698 +1,712 =1 =388 =388 -
19/04/2009 asulto Jedi! 2014 +1,493 =1 =388 =388 -
18/04/2009 asulto Jedi! 1798 +1,425 =1 +388 +388 -
17/04/2009 asulto Jedi! 1776 +1,308 =1 =364 =364 -

This's another cleared target , will lose soon

English please?:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Sorry no talking about war stats here , in previous post i had shown with PROVE how 's jedi! leaders r cheating with war stats !

You cant cheat with war stats.:icon_rolleyes:

You can dismiss people to avoid getting bad war stats.Which they might be doing as I see alot of dismissals of low pointers(prolly under attack) Not too much though,most of the people simply left back to blitz.

DeletedUser

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None Ohhh. 30th March 2009 - 16:00:01 45
Ohhh. iFARM 11th April 2009 - 19:00:01 1,189
iFARM Jedi! 14th April 2009 - 22:00:02 1,533
Jedi! PRIME 17th April 2009 - 22:00:01 1,933
PRIME Jedi! 26th April 2009 - 19:00:02 3,061
Jedi! None 29th April 2009 - 10:00:01 2,152

an other ex jedi! that is in process of getting nobled
but don't worry we will add them to the official stats, just to be fair:icon_wink:

how pathetic, when a jedi! gets cleared and is about to be nobled he suddenly becomes a "bad team player" :))

and if jedi relies onlly on thisisnotweiya to win a war.......well that is going to be tough for them to conquer k55

and now for the real stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: T.W.L
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Jedi!
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 31
Difference: 26

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2 + 2 dismissed players=4
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 116,171
Side 2: 55,348
Difference: 60,823

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,021
Side 2: 2,606
Difference: 2,415

image.php

we will be back with an update soon,offcourse they dismissed other cleared players wich are in the process of getting nobeled ,but we will show them here:icon_cool:

You should really pay attention before posting as you have let out some now rimmed players as well.

http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=63

Shlomzi

You still double posted though

You're irish not french.

You seem pretty mad by that statement to me. Scawy.

Of course it matters, but it isn't the deciding factor in things. It can show a lot about a persons character but it is who we are today which matters. In case you didn't notice, this is tribal wars, not real life and qualifications aren't marked down in writing and pretty little certificates. TW just doesn't work that way, so its pretty pointless comparing it to a real life situation.

You always brag, and I'd like to say I know you better than nearly everyone on this forum.

Oh and:

Opera 10
Safari 4

These both have spell checkers, so you won't end up saying you are "decnet".

Depends on what stage of the game you are in. In later game, who cares? But in early game, when you have say, 1 village, then 1 packet can mean a lot.

I double posted, yes. But I didn't say I didn't want to do that. So I fail to see why you're arguing that point?

Furthermore, I'm Irish. Correct. Then why aren't you attacking me for speaking English? Surely I should be speaking Irish, no?

You will further notice that I said "The past determines who we are." That means I was agreeing with you on the fact that it is what we are like now that matters, but that the past cannot be disregarded as it determines what we are like today. I compared it to a real life situation so people could understand the example. Oh, and by the way - look at TWStats. They seem like pretty little certificates to me. I mean, they have everything a CV for TW would need - Size, villages, ennoblements, OD, ODA, ODD, tribe changes etc etc.

Now you are just getting annoying. I made one spelling mistake. Dammit, I truly fail at the English language. I personally don't care about spelling as long as it is legible, and as the experiment at Cambridge unviersity shows, the spelling is legible once the first and last letters are in the same order :icon_wink:

I already said what one packet did. It set him back 6 hours to get the packet again, and 3 hours for the noble. 9 hours really isnt that long.

DeletedUser

Furthermore, I'm Irish. Correct. Then why aren't you attacking me for speaking English? Surely I should be speaking Irish, no?

no, because this is an english speaking forum, and if you started speaking Irish I'd probably just insult you :D

DeletedUser

I would like you to point out how our PnP was "false".
I never said it was false, I said it might be false. wwxxt pointed out some flaws in your PnP, they being a tad one sided, which usually is the case of PnP... Both yours and his, most likely.

People can make accusations all they like, but that doesn't make them correct. We gave enough screenshots, mails and reports to show what we said was correct.
Correct still doesn't mean they convey the truth. The whole truth and nothing but the truth. I would say there were a lot of BS, weaved together with interpreted facts in a nice, if little wordy, mesh. Just like most other Pnp. I said it did the job and that it didn't fail, but did it give a correct, unbiased and complete picture... No not really, since it wasn't even it's purpose.

Your leader gave . You do know that a fact is something that is indisputably true. Therefore, they'd be the same, and to say he gave them as he saw them hints there is bias in there, which would make them subjective, not objective.
Facts are objective but any presentation of facts, comment on those facts and interpretation of said facts is always biased. And as far as I read the thread i didn't see you dispute the facts wwxxt presented, only the interpretation. It's one thing to say that a report could be bogus, another entirely to say it is bogus because I talked to the guy you supposedly attacked and he was never attacked. I didn't read much disputing of the facts or events if you will. The interpretation you wildly disagree with, and I get that.
Furthermore, you again bring up the argument of dismissing people and attempt to use it again us, yet don't answer the ones about T.W.L's dismissals. More hypocrisy from your side I see.
I'm sure it has happened in both camps. But the timing and the number of your dismissals are a little bit suspicious, even you yourself must admit that it doesn't look good?. I don't say they was done solely because of stats, I don't even say they were done partly because of stats, I can only "guess" and I guess they were made partly because of stats. If there were other reasons, the timing made it look bad, that's all. :icon_wink:
Now, I have provided reports to show why one person was dismissed, I provided a forum quote to show why another was dismissed, I can get PSSj3 to come here and say he quit to show why another was dismissed. You will also note that Sir Penta Jaye is deleted now. That means he hit delete a good few days ago as he has been gone for over a day now also. What does that tell us? He was inactive, as once you hit delete you can't log in :icon_wink: I'm sorry, but where is it fact versus word? I'm pretty sure what I've just done was provide facts to counter your word.

Nope you have not delivered facts to counter our word, you have delivered facts to back up your own word, that was in dispute on the matter. Cudos to you. We haven't given our word that you dismissed the victims because of stats, how could we, we don't know what you were thinking at the moment. We interpreted facts and to be honest that interpretation still stand as far as I am concerned. People come and go from every tribe, but you choose to dismiss people right before nobling in some cases, and not right after nobling. You decided that those noblings shouldn't count, and therefor saw to it that they didn't. Or the timing might have been pure coincidence, but you kind of admit that you don't think they should have counted, so... You actually did dimiss them due to stats, but have one or more good reasons for doing so. Makes it kind of a new ball game, I guess.

Now, we can include kicked people in the statistics if you so wish. However, if you're going to include them on Jedi!'s side, you include them on yours too. And if you look at the statistics on the last page, including kicked people makes us still look like we're winning. So, it's flawed logic to assume we dismiss only to boost statistics.

There are three points I want to make:

1. Kicked people do matter, especially if they were about to be nobled, and I mean really close to being nobled.

2. Depending on what you include in the stats they show different things. Should T.W.L and Prime be counted together, since one does most of the nobling and the other takes the losses?

3. This thread is way out of proportion. Stats, stands for statistics and we really don't have any kind of statistical base to interpret. The victories are a few 1000 points here and there in tribes that have more than 200.000 points! This war has just begun, we are arguing over who got the ball after kick-off not over who is winning the match, so to speak. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I have said my piece, I don't think I will change my opinion on what has happened. I don't like the way "stats" are presented, interpreted, etc. Especially since there are so little to go on yet. And yes I do think that the little you can gleam from them favours T.W.L, are so and so for Jedi and disfavour Prime. Nothing strange about that, predictable even, when you see to the numbers of players on one side and Prime being the academy.

I think this war will carry on for some time, and I'll be glad to come back when the stats are clearer. I have no doubt the stats will be questioned then too, but at least there will be more to go on, and to base an opinion on.

Bye for now. :)

Shlomzi

1. Kicked people do matter, especially if they were about to be nobled, and I mean really close to being nobled.

I agree completely. I do however, think that if you are going to include kicked guys on our side to boost yourselves, you should also include the guys you have kicked for us. Otherwise, it's just horrible twisting of the statistics.

2. Depending on what you include in the stats they show different things. Should T.W.L and Prime be counted together, since one does most of the nobling and the other takes the losses?

T.W.L and PRIME are a family tribe, allies, and were both declared upon as a family by Jedi!. Therefore, they should be grouped together.

(Other point didn't need responding to. I also decided not to answer your accusations regarding dismissals as it is hugely hypocritical from your side to try to use that against us whilst you have been shown to do the exact same thing.)

Edit: You can add +1 to the statistics for Jedi! for nobling cgal seeing as we are including those who were dismissed whilst being nobled.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Another one bites the dust :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree completely. I do however, think that if you are going to include kicked guys on our side to boost yourselves, you should also include the guys you have kicked for us. Otherwise, it's just horrible twisting of the statistics.

really? i thought your the one doing that?:icon_surprised:

T.W.L and PRIME are a family tribe, allies, and were both declared upon as a family by Jedi!. Therefore, they should be grouped together.

(Other point didn't need responding to. I also decided not to answer your accusations regarding dismissals as it is hugely hypocritical from your side to try to use that against us whilst you have been shown to do the exact same thing.)

Edit: You can add +1 to the statistics for Jedi! for nobling cgal seeing as we are including those who were dismissed whilst being nobled.

yeah, but its not on your perception to just say about PRIME and T.W.L, cause for the first place, from the other post before, you invite some of PRIME members to join JEDI! and from there, you even manage to send a CM to all of their members.:icon_surprised:

and also you're tribe was the first reason on Chaos vs. PRIME family, and after their war:icon_idea:

You came to the notice that you are "threatening and declared war on Chaos"?
how bad was that? is that really the motives of the backstabbers? letting some tribe go to war, then whoever has the advantage, they attack that tribe and then threatening their members?

That's why i think kamari rises, left Chaos?:icon_idea: