REBORN Speaks!

DeletedUser22924

LMFAO, TARDIS is making themsleves look bad, U guys EVEN had to plan with DECIDE, Before u even dared war.

seriuosly i have lost all respect for TARDIS.

DeletedUser

LMFAO, TARDIS is making themsleves look bad, U guys EVEN had to plan with DECIDE, Before u even dared war.

Is this post to denote that allying and working upon the advantageous tactical base of joint operations are disrespectful acts?

Wow. I suppose every other tribe that has worked alongside another in a coordinated effort would probably take some offense to that...

:icon_confused:

(Note: I was bored so I thought I would play along a bit :icon_wink:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22924

Is this post to denote that allying and working upon the advantageous tactical base of joint operations are disrespectful acts?

Wow. I suppose every other tribe that has worked alongside another in a coordinated effort would probably take some offense to that...

:icon_confused:

(Note: I was bored so I thought I would play along a bit :icon_wink:)

there is a freaking deifference, REBORN was already weak from a long(or short)war, yet they wouldn't dare war them alone, that shows how strong TARDIS truly is, [sarcasm]im impressed[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser

there is a freaking deifference, REBORN was already weak from a long(or short)war, yet they wouldn't dare war them alone, that shows how strong TARDIS truly is, [sarcasm]im impressed[/sarcasm]

@tardis

It has been a very long war as a matter of fact, you try to take down all those noobs together with the low morale and crap like that.

and try to take every single village in about 20x100 fields with 15 or whatever frontliners.

like i said, those declarations were cowardly. 3 onto one is not fair at all.

i have racked up about 400K in OD in a matter of 3 days defending against TARDIS AND HRC and TARDIS you know i couldve gotten alot more. (with what i could estimate about 300-500K pending ODA for HRC stacking unwalled villages)

i have had alot of fun lately and i think i will have a lot more.

Deleted User - 2282801

:icon_rolleyes: ***SIGHS*** :icon_rolleyes:

Its called being intelligent. Minimise your losses with a co-ordinated attack against an already weakened enemy. How does that make anyone look bad?

I am sure TARDIS will be crushed by your sudden loss of respect for them but I am sure you would not be this vocal if you were based closer :icon_twisted:

All you have done is run your mouth off to try and make your friends look good and TARDIS look bad ..... but your lack of tactical nous has made you come accross as a bit of a n00b :lol:

DeletedUser

Its called being intelligent. Minimise your losses with a co-ordinated attack against an already weakened enemy. How does that make anyone look bad?

I am sure TARDIS will be crushed by your sudden loss of respect for them but I am sure you would not be this vocal if you were based closer :icon_twisted:

All you have done is run your mouth off to try and make your friends look good and TARDIS look bad ..... but your lack of tactical nous has made you come accross as a bit of a n00b :lol:

Read the bold above please.

The 1st peace of bold doesnt make you look bad, It makes you look like you didnt want to fight alone against a semi-wrecked tribe. Eventhough, all your tactical decisions to group up against an already exposed tribe are quite understandable. Everyone needs expansion right ?

& Your sarcasm. I cant seem to grasp it :icon_neutral:
So for the respect part, It was only Castro's opinion.
No need to mouth of because of other peoples point of view.

& lastly, as for the n00b comment. Uncalled for & before you start calling other people n00bs for having an opinion, Think about it and do some research.

ddog456

Yeah and if you wonder why we defend each other it's because we are all from World 6 and we have learnt the long story of backstabbing amd gangbanging.

Matter of fact we are in a war right now with a tribe because over 5 tribes decided to war our ally so we are taking on the now Rank 1 tribe to help our ally.

So if you wonder why we push this so hard this is why we know why you guy's did it and it says it plainly when you say ,

Minimise your losses with a co-ordinated attack against an already weakened enemy

It says "We Can't Fight A Weakened Tribe We Will Need Help Just Incase They Start Beating Us Can You Be There To Help Us DECIDE So We Don't Have To Look Bad If We Start To Lose".

:lol::lol: You guy's are pitiful.

DeletedUser

Anndd to put all this discussion in some frame of reference lets just post some stats...

Side 1:
Tribes: TARDIS DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REBORN
Players: Thyberq BedirCephesi

Timeframe: 03/05/2009 00:00:00 to 08/05/2009 11:45:08

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129
Side 2: 4
Difference: 125

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,086,063
Side 2: 35,803
Difference: 1,050,260

image.php

DeletedUser

Kinda reminds me of what Germany and Russia did to Poland in ww2 :)

Dunt worry - you guys can always be REBORN ;)

DeletedUser

And impetuous at that, but meh... what can you expect? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wow, all of these debates have my head spinning. I think perhaps to continue playing along, I will attempt to clarify what it is that is being expressed by the anti-Decide/Tardis coalition.

So it's pathetic to work with another tribe?

Oh! I see what you're saying! It is OK to work with another tribe, so long as you are not hitting a tribe that is already weakened. I see. So unless you are putting your neck on the chopping block, you are being weak then?

So being tactical/intelligent < being bad ass/I like money! (watch idiocracy, you might get it)

Yeah they look so stupid in my opinion.
Got it.

Stupid and weak? I see. OK, I think I'm getting the quintessence of your debate now.

The 1st peace of bold doesnt make you look bad, It makes you look like you didnt want to fight alone against a semi-wrecked tribe. Eventhough, all your tactical decisions to group up against an already exposed tribe are quite understandable. Everyone needs expansion right ?

This one made things a bit complicated, but lets see what we have. What Banned wrote didn't make him look bad, its perfectly acceptable to work with another tribe to attack a semi-wrecked tribe?

Wait, is this sarcasm?

& Your sarcasm. I cant seem to grasp it :icon_neutral:
So for the respect part, It was only Castro's opinion.
No need to mouth of because of other peoples point of view.

But wait, are you saying that no one should retort to the retort of a retort of a... well, however many retorts were involved after the Declaration? Wouldn't that mean you too?

I just don't understand! :icon_confused:

& lastly, as for the n00b comment. Uncalled for & before you start calling other people n00bs for having an opinion, Think about it and do some research.

Research what exactly? Did I miss something?

Oh! You mean to say that if you've been playing for a long time, you are not a n00b, and so therefore, when you "come across as a bit of a n00b" your not really being n00bish, just badass/I like money!

Ok, I think I got it. And that last part was certainly sarcasm. It had to be. So then you do agree with the others?! I like you Pricer, but it seems you've got to be added to this anti-Decide/Tardis coalition.

Yeah and if you wonder why we defend each other it's because we are all from World 6 and we have learnt the long story of backstabbing amd gangbanging.

So you know what's going on here? Great, I've been trying to figure it out for a while now. Please, elucidate, explain to me what it is that I've been missing.

Minimise your losses with a co-ordinated attack against an already weakened enemy

It says "We Can't Fight A Weakened Tribe We Will Need Help Just Incase They Start Beating Us Can You Be There To Help Us DECIDE So We Don't Have To Look Bad If We Start To Lose".

Now that said it clearer than any other! See how many posts it took for you to get this idea across? So here it is, now that I've gone over all of this, I have reached my conclusion:

You guys have nothing better to do then complain about getting gang banged by two tribes that are so pathetic they couldn't wait for you to get over your war, recover and wait and take turns attacking you while you are good and ready so that we can show the world just how amazing we are.

Wow, you certainly have logic on your side. :lol:

Long story short, everyone on this thread have begun to sound like broken records. All I have seen are petty complaints and failed attempts to weaken the Decide/Tardis coalition while the retaliation of solid logic is blatenly ignored. You guys complain and razz, our side proves you wrong. This side. That side. Sigh.

I suppose in the end, as you lose village after village, all that remains is to discredit the success of your adversaries, so good luck with that. I'm sure you've really proven your point to the tribes that matter.

:icon_cool:

Deleted User - 2282801

I did my research and know where most people come from (even if some of you play under an alias) so I dont get you? I have first hand experience of most worlds and have seen just about everything happen 20 times .... but let me say this ..... we didnt backstab anyone and nor did TARDIS. So again I dont get you?

A war with a tribe your size (with or without you already being involved in other wars) would have lasted a VERY long time. Partly because of some of your members skill but mostly because of the sheer amount of villages there are to noble.

I feel a bit repetitive when I say the stuff below but have laid it out in an easy-to-read way so I shouldnt have to say it again lol:

yes we knew you were at war
yes we thought it would be a good time to take advantage of the situation
yes we are allied with TARDIS
yes we DEICIDEd to share you K between us
yes you are losing at the moment
no I dont think it will be easy as you have some good members
no I dont think we are backstabbers
no I dont think you will win in the end
no I dont think we are pityful

DeletedUser

No sarcasm in my posts, I swear :) haha

Research players & there capabilities, also experience before you start dissing on them .. that is what I meant Atraeus :)

Thanks for taking all the time to clarify that Atraeus ..

DeletedUser

No sarcasm in my posts, I swear :) haha

Research players & there capabilities, also experience before you start dissing on them .. that is what I meant Atraeus :)

Thanks for taking all the time to clarify that Atraeus ..

No problem! :icon_wink:

I fixed that part to accommodate this new found knowledge. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser22924

yes, of course i know what strategy is, but i have said enough, in the long run TARDIS is hurting themselves, sure if u guys went alone it would have taken longer, sure it would be harder, but the spoils would have been much much bigger.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yes, of course i know what strategy is, but i have said enough, in the long run TARDIS is hurting themselves, sure if u guys went alone it would have taken longer, sure it would be harder, but the spoils would have been much much bigger.

Overall, how are they hurting themselves?
This potentially could be the start of one of the strongest alliances in W30.

DeletedUser22924

Overall, how are they hurting themselves?
This potentially could be the start of one of the strongest alliances in W30.

strongest, maybe. only time will tell.

by what i mean hurting themselves, is they won't get as many vills as they could have.