REBORN Speaks!

DeletedUser

I will fight with REBORN until i have been depleted of the last whiff of strength in me.

BANNED had a good post there, and i respect it.

i have respect for all three sides in this war, apart from rygardal perhaps.

i will try to make this war a fun one, hopefully everybody whatever the outcome will have enjoyed it.

DeletedUser

My first thought when I read the thread title was:
"Wow, skills, it's hard to speak out when bending over"

Anyway, good luck REBORN, you will need it, you will need it alot.

DeletedUser

You could try.

I'm bigger than you lol and don't look under ddog456 for my stats on w30 because that's not what i'm talking about

I know and respect a couple of players in REBORN (although they will not know me in this name :icon_wink:) and you are one of them.

The reasons we went to war were based mainly on what Karan was trying to do behind the scenes. He has made your tribe a target and disliked by many surrounding you by his actions and bad diplomacy. He probably made the decisions alone but as your duke, has dragged you guys into this by association.

We know of four tribes he has contacted over the past couple of months. Each time he spoke to them, it was meant to trouble our diplomacy or to spark a mini war. He also used a sat account to spread rumours about us before it was rimmed out.

We know of TARDIS plans to try and take our K46 cluster in the past, they have always disliked the fact we were in their K (we would probably feel the same if the tables were turned) but through Karan's bad diplomacy, invitation skills :lol: and inactivity of late, we now have a different focus.

That focus is your tribe and your K :axemen:.

We only had a NAP with your tribe and it had no terms attached to it. As you can see from the map, we have almost complete dominance in K35 and need to spread out before we suffocate ourselves. This fact alone was the main factor in us declaring war ....... Karan just made it an easier decision to head in your direction.

But as i said Karan is gone we are undergoing new changes soon so that's why i was saying coudl we talk about some new kind of deal because this was thrown on us we don't know what Karan spoke to you guy's about,

But we have always been true to the NAP and alliance we had i don't know about karan but the rest of the tribe hass been

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Karangkp is gone? So that means...

According to Jay himself, he's being sat (he has too many burdens in W14), and if Karangkp is gone, then who is leading REBORN? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser22924

some people seem to think REBORN has bad skills or bad players, but if that was the case why would it take 2 tribes to bring it down, i find it very odd

DeletedUser

I agree with castro there. If REBORN is as weak a tribe as people think, it might not need 2 tribes (at the same time :icon_eek:) to take them down

grummit

some people seem to think REBORN has bad skills or bad players, but if that was the case why would it take 2 tribes to bring it down, i find it very odd

Truthfully us in Tardis are scared and can't compete with Reborn. So we asked Decide to help us out.

DeletedUser

Courtesy of Sun Tzu:
"It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, divide them; if equal, be able to fight them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them."

DeletedUser

I'm bigger than you lol and don't look under ddog456 for my stats on w30 because that's not what i'm talking about

Size has never mattered anything to me before now, don't know why it would start too. Not to mention that the account I'm currently playing is only 50k.

DeletedUser

While I cannot speak for the masses, I must state that Decide have not referred to Reborn as an inept tribe. We respect our enemies. While we do anticipate only a mild difficulty given the circumstances, had we faced Reborn one on one I'm sure it would have been a more decent challenge.

Having said that, this is not a coup de main of an antiReborn coalition. Both Tardis and Decide stand to gain by taking Reborn down, and both want their part in this war. It is not the thought of Decide that Reborn were enough of a threat that any coalition should be needed, nor, I am sure, does Tardis feel this way. But stuzbluz is correct in quoting the prolific Sun Tzu: it is wise to utilize numbers.

To further elucidate, the pride of saying it was "just I" is the flaw of a tactical leader. To overextend for bragging rights is to lay one's neck on the chopping block for insubstantial gains. We are not dancing and singing, declaring to the Gods how phenomenal we are for a gang-bang. We have simply declared our intentions and acted on them.

Nothing special really, just the next step in our new direction.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And just so you guy's now they declared on us after they knew we were in war with the whole HRC family which is'nt difficult but there numbers are so spread out which makes this little war longer and abit harder.

So all DECIDE & TARDIS are doing is attacking a weakened tribe.

They could have mailed us and gave us fair warning that once we where finished in our war that we would war not try and take us down when we are already weakened.

Also we just lost are 2 main leaders, I'm an average leader but in this case i was'nt expecting to take the role.

But i have to along with ria and this is something that was just thrown on us so i am not begging for mercy but let us get things together before we start any full blown war.

This is something i as a leader would never do, I beleive in a fair and uncheated war (It's a game so why lie,cheat, & be un-fair) So if Rigardal & Maid Marion go on with there plans all i must say is,

May The Best Tribe Win.

If not i highly thank you for your honor.

But either way i respect your choice and hope we have a nice war.

:axemen::axemen::axemen::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry:

DeletedUser

So DECIDE and TARDIS saw an opportunity to take your tribe out, and by taking it you're accusing them of being cheats? Maybe you should have reconsidered your war with the HRC family if it was leaving you that wide open for attacks.

To me at least, the timing of their declaration on you was strategic. They'll take very few losses, and as a reward they get to split the K, or whatever they planned on doing.

DeletedUser

No i had nothing to do with the HRC war and as i said i respect them for the choice.

So no i'm not mad for there choice to war us.

DeletedUser

VHA has ecruited most of LEGEND and we took in only 3 players who had never attacked or interacted with TARDIS.
Not to mention that after that you recruited the rest of LEGEND from VHA, because of our lil intern crisis.
so basicly, you still got them all. ;)
Just pointing out the facts. :)

~ Glowbal
Ex-VHA duke

DeletedUser

This is something i as a leader would never do, I beleive in a fair and uncheated war (It's a game so why lie,cheat, & be un-fair)...

Decide has neither lied nor cheat Reborn in any way. We followed proper protocol through the entire process. We had an NAP with your tribe with no stipulations (i.e. could be dropped without warning or reason) as agreed upon by your leadership. We honored this by informing your tribe of the dropping NAP. We declared war shortly thereafter. This is not deception, this is honoring our commitments.

I could go on to question the honor of your old leadership with the shady deals they attempted to make against us, all the while asking us for an alliance, but that has nothing to do with you, and as it is only a small aspect of our motivations, it is not relevant here.

The element of surprise is a tactical advantage, not a cheat. There is no aspect of war, either real or simulated that is fair. More than anything, if you will question the honor of a tribe, you should offer something substantial other than a complaint for being so vastly overwhelmed.

It is certainly inauspicious to have inherited the mess that you have, but that does not diminish the honor of Decide.