REBORN Speaks!

DeletedUser

Hahaha the most pitiful thing today happened these liars and backstabbers TARDIS

Who declared on us from recruiting enemies recruited one of our members (What does that explain??)

May 05
18:37johnvu692 left the tribe.

johnvu692- Tribe:TARDIS

And a little someone (You know who you are) even stated to me that they would have recruited me if i was bigger (lol that shows what they really care about)

Size has nothing to do with anything in thsi game its Strategy, Strategy,Strategy.

Nothing more and a little knowledge as an example.

A 100k person can dodge, snipe and backtime and has 6-7 hours of activity daily.

A 600k person is a powerhouse and just sends lots of attacks and only relies on offense no D,
Not very smart on startegy and is only acctive 3-4 hours daily.

Now tell me who will win ( also they are in the same K)

And all i want to say is how shameful TARDIS is for recruiting there enemies but wanted to war us for Recruiting 3 enemies.

So much Unloyalty.

Last edited by a moderator:

grummit

Hahaha the most pitiful thing today happened these liars and backstabbers TARDIS

Who declared on us from recruiting enemies recruited one of our members (What does that explain??)

Who lied? who backstabed?

You are not allies with us. You are not Napped with us. You are our enemy...

I also think you are missing the concept that you were allies with us and you recruited in our K without asking and the recruits were enemies of your allies.

And a little someone (You know who you are) even stated to me that they would have recruited me if i was bigger (lol that shows what they really care about)

You caught us red handed we are pointwhores. :icon_eek:

Size has nothing to do with anything in this game its Strategy, Strategy,Strategy.

A 100k person can dodge, snipe and backtime and has 6-7 hours of activity daily.

A 600k person is a powerhouse and just sends lots of attacks and only relies on offense no D,

Well we took in a 300k player. So I think he falls in somewhere in the skill range of a player who can kind of back time and is active 5 hours daily. Who can send attacks and relies on D. Just going by your description.

And all i want to say is how shameful TARDIS is for recruiting there enemies but wanted to war us for Recruiting 3 enemies.

So much Unloyalty.

Again you don't understand what Reborn did and there fore don't understand the difference.

Also who are we Unloyal to?

DeletedUser22924

TARDIS, ur tribe overall has lost alot of respect don't ever think u have gained a single ounce of respect from anybody in their right mind, ur guys are untrustworthy, u would have used any reason to war REBORN, and make it seem like payback.

i just see it TOO close to be just a coincidence that u guys just happened to declare after DECIDE declared is utter BULLSH*T.

grummit

lost respect from whom? Reading the top 20 tribes thread people think that we are ok and want to see more from us.

How are we untrustworthy? have you had any dealings with us?

DeletedUser22924

lost respect from whom? Reading the top 20 tribes thread people think that we are ok and want to see more from us.

How are we untrustworthy? have you had any dealings with us?

hum, i have no need to deal with u guys, but tell me has anybody(in their right mind) said anything good of ur tribe, since the declaration, it might not be obvious to such a fool.

the war u guys are in ain't a challange at all, tell me what will happen when u do meet a challenging tribe, i doubt u would survive.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Don't worry Castro i can already see there future lol * If we lose DECIDE will own your $#@#@

Trust me i would be there i would beg them to give me an account to be in the war you see i have not said anything baout DECIDE because i respect DECIDE for there reasons but you guys are just Bull.

S.Sgt.cat or Maid Marion if you guy's ever war them please let me particpate i will elave afterwards but let me get a piece of the victory when you guy's conquer there %$$.

Also watch your back DECIDE if they did it to us they will do it to you guy's but i know you guy's are smarter than that you guy's already have it planned out for teh future of TARDIS.

Well anyways the truth is TARDIS are backstabbers and Nutt- riders(They jump on the first thing that they think looks good or is good for them no matter loyalty)

DeletedUser

You're not doing your tribe any favors by coming to the forum and posting complete nonsense...

DeletedUser

May 05

Size has nothing to do with anything in thsi game its Strategy, Strategy,Strategy.

So much Unloyalty.

Me thinks Rygardal just recruited him to get rid of me.

you may like to reconsider his membership.

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/89757c3511842adb6c05ea9f6cdfa17c

or was it you?

johnvu692 on 05.05. at 23:47
i had someone acc. sit me they sent all my troops to u to kill off just dodge. i will dodge ur too

Rygardal you are very dishonorable. the very worst i hope for you.

grummit

hum, i have no need to deal with u guys, but tell me has anybody(in their right mind) said anything good of ur tribe, since the declaration, it might not be obvious to such a fool.

the war u guys are in ain't a challange at all, tell me what will happen when u do meet a challenging tribe, i doubt u would survive.

Then how can you claim we are untrustworthy? what is your definition of "anybody in their right mind"?

Don't worry Castro i can already see there future lol * If we lose DECIDE will own your $#@#@

Trust me i would be there i would beg them to give me an account to be in the war you see i have not said anything baout DECIDE because i respect DECIDE for there reasons but you guys are just Bull.

S.Sgt.cat or Maid Marion if you guy's ever war them please let me particpate i will elave afterwards but let me get a piece of the victory when you guy's conquer there %$$.

Also watch your back DECIDE if they did it to us they will do it to you guy's but i know you guy's are smarter than that you guy's already have it planned out for teh future of TARDIS.

Well anyways the truth is TARDIS are backstabbers and Nutt- riders(They jump on the first thing that they think looks good or is good for them no matter loyalty)

Chessy dont start contridicting yourself now. Go and look at some of your posts, you can see that you were talking about both Decide and Tardis in some of them.

I ask again who have we backstabed? And who have we been unloyal to? if you do answer give good reasons so i can respond properly to them.

DeletedUser

Amazing stats

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE TARDIS HRC HRC-V HRC-A HRC:N HRC:S HRC2
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: REBORN
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 51
Side 2: 3
Difference: 48
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 422,076
Side 2: 14,361
Difference: 407,715
image.php

inflrc

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REBORN
Players: Thyberq BedirCephesi

Timeframe: 03/05/2009 00:00:00 to 06/05/2009 05:43:52

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 1
Difference: 69

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 577,087
Side 2: 8,317
Difference: 568,770

image.php

DeletedUser

DECIDE you are doing excellent. i respect you.

that means that TARDIS+HRC=fail.

rygardal

DECIDE you are doing excellent. i respect you.

that means that TARDIS+HRC=fail.

[sarcasm]Taking 20 of your villages off your best player in 3 days is totally fail. What is totally win is kicking him for doing nothing but killing our nukes and fighting hard.[/sarcasm]

We don't have anything like the same front as DECIDE do, and Bedir is a really awesome player. I don't wish to undermine DECIDE's efforts, just dislike it when some idiot decide's to undermine our own. You have no right to do that.

Me thinks Rygardal just recruited him to get rid of me.

you may like to reconsider his membership.

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/89757c3511842adb6c05ea9f6cdfa17c

or was it you?

johnvu692 on 05.05. at 23:47
i had someone acc. sit me they sent all my troops to u to kill off just dodge. i will dodge ur too

Rygardal you are very dishonorable. the very worst i hope for you.

The sitting thing is total b/s, just John making you dodge so you could be pwned by 244 catapults. He is killing of his D, as I said in another thread to make way for more O. We didn't recruit him to take you out, we recruited him as he is a good guy, active, learning from any mistakes and still a more competent player than yourself; who has been playing since w10.

You've really got a thing for my integrity haven't you. Do something about it. But until then, I think nobling REBORN and the fighters they kicked as we attacked will do me good. :)

May 05

So much Unloyalty.

I would have recruited you should the situation be different, your a good player from world 6. However, you are way to small to be considered, as you wouldn't have enough nukes and firepower to be of any use to TARDIS.

Rygardal on 03.05. at 17:37
You should have left long ago if you expect mercy. Wherever you go to, we will declare war and rim you.

Btw, I have respect for you personally and we would have considered recruiting you should you have been larger, but best of luck and happy fighting!

That is what I actually said WHEN YOU TRIED TO SETTLE IT DIPLOMATICALLY. It was as much a "your doing good" etc.. as a sign of respect.

We didn't recruit Johnvu692 on his size, we recruited him as he could be vouched for my a few people, he was incredibly active and downloaded Skype straight away as soon as we asked. You can't get better than that. Besides, who recruited Toasta?

DeletedUser

TARDIS, ur tribe overall has lost alot of respect don't ever think u have gained a single ounce of respect from anybody in their right mind, ur guys are untrustworthy, u would have used any reason to war REBORN, and make it seem like payback.

i just see it TOO close to be just a coincidence that u guys just happened to declare after DECIDE declared is utter BULLSH*T.

Castro:

1) we don't need to have a good reason (other than a strategic one) to attack any tribe (exceptions are allies);
2) we don't have to explain why we attack other tribes;
3) we attack other tribes for strategic reasons, not to have a "challenge";
4) we don't expect to have love or read "nice things" about us from the others in the forum - we exist to fight and conquer.

Just another note: of course if we see an opportunity that will benefit our tribe we are going to embrace it, we are not stupid.

-------------
a TARDIS warrior

DeletedUser

Castro:

1) we don't need to have a good reason (other than a strategic one) to attack any tribe (exceptions are allies);
2) we don't have to explain why we attack other tribes;
3) we attack other tribes for strategic reasons, not to have a "challenge";
4) we don't expect to have love or read "nice things" about us from the others in the forum - we exist to fight and conquer.

Just another note: of course if we see an opportunity that will benefit our tribe we are going to embrace it, we are not stupid.

-------------
a TARDIS warrior

Tbh .. Castro has a point.

Either your timing wash shite or you jumped the bandwagon.

I dont know about you but when any tribe jumps the bandwagon on other worlds I lose respect for them. Espescially when the opposing tribe is fighting 2 wars already :icon_rolleyes:

Thats not a war buddy thats a GangBang, & usually dislplays that the coward tribe jumps on last. Tardis is begginin to remind me of Sin already :icon_eek:

That was the point Castro was getting across, but do excuse me if it was just your timing of the declaration that has twinged my nerves.

DeletedUser

Hmmm.... ok, maybe is better we don't declare anything next time. We just attack.

Personally, I think we don't have anything to explain to anybody. You can think what you want, we do what is best for us, and we are all happy.

grummit

Tbh .. Castro has a point.

Either your timing wash shite or you jumped the bandwagon.

I dont know about you but when any tribe jumps the bandwagon on other worlds I lose respect for them. Espescially when the opposing tribe is fighting 2 wars already :icon_rolleyes:

Thats not a war buddy thats a GangBang, & usually dislplays that the coward tribe jumps on last. Tardis is begginin to remind me of Sin already :icon_eek:

That was the point Castro was getting across, but do excuse me if it was just your timing of the declaration that has twinged my nerves.

Ok you guys are not getting it. Decide knew we were going to war with Reborn and we knew Decide were going to war with Reborn. Reborn has bad dimpolmancy and both our tribes wanted their villages.

DeletedUser

By the way, our declaration was 26 seconds 16 seconds after DECIDE's.

Last edited by a moderator: