Chess and It's Masterful Players

Nauzhror

Still waiting to hear why you lied to your members and told them I planned to attack them when I clearly stated the opposite.

DeletedUser

Someone thinks he deserves a thread when he gets a train incoming... :icon_rolleyes:

supernova-ken

The title should be "Its" not "It's" :p

Other than that, I have nothing to say . . . yet.

DeletedUser

Still waiting to hear why you lied to your members and told them I planned to attack them when I clearly stated the opposite.

You said you'll take out TotalWipeout if you got an incoming. You got an incoming, but what did I do before? Prepare first. I'm sure both my tribe, and Gentle (after you lied about having permission from Reduaram to noble the village) will understand this and stand by me, just as they have done after I created the alliance.

DeletedUser

Someone thinks he deserves a thread when he gets a train incoming... :icon_rolleyes:

Wow, gorth that was shallow. If you maybe looked deeper you can see the true meaning. here is what happened.

-I was going to gift my village to nauz
-kebabe didn't want me to, he wanted druss to even though pp was going to noble the village to begin with.(favorites?)
-Sasuke and nauz argue because nauz believe I should choose who I gift my village to.
-sasuke kicks Nauz
-nauz and sasuke sign a "nap" because nauz would noble totalwipeout if he saw one attack coming.
-sasuke then has gentle and chess support totalwipeout
-Lodda sends a train

thats pretty much it, I was planning to co-play nauz after he rimmed me so that I could still play my village and have more time for W36.

Regards,
Nuke

P.S.this is pure fact and I am not choosing "sides"

Nauzhror

You said you'll take out TotalWipeout if you got an incoming. You got an incoming, but what did I do before? Prepare first. I'm sure both my tribe, and Gentle (after you lied about having permission from Reduaram to noble the village) will understand this and stand by me, just as they have done after I created the alliance.

Lied? I stated Nuke911 gave me permission. Nuke911 was the player on the account after Reduaram quit...

Your tribe understanding you bold facedly lying to them? I doubt it. In fact I wouldn't have that message if they stood by you, you sir have spies.

Nauzhror

You do know that has nothing to do with you? It's about a tribe planning to attack TotalWipeout, he mentioned it earlier on Skype. If you actually read the mail, it's fiarly obvious. We have 2 days to stack him, the noble train hits in less than 17 hours.

I highly doubt that. Especially since Sasuke didn't mention it in his initial reply and he wrote it. He stacked total so I can't noble him as my response to wizzy's train.

Also this here:

No attacks have been sent as of yet
proves your bullcrap lie that he has a noble train incoming to be false. He has no player within 40 hours who is big enough to have a noble train except me, and that mail was sent today.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A lot of talk about me. But what Nuke knows isn't the whole story. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I highly doubt that. Especially since Sasuke didn't mention it in his initial reply and he wrote it. He stacked total so I can't noble him as my response to wizzy's train.

Also this here:

proves your bullcrap lie that he has a noble train incoming to be false. He has no player within 40 hours who is big enough to have a noble train except me, and that mail was sent today.

I was talking about the nobletrain hitting you.

DeletedUser

Wow, gorth that was shallow. If you maybe looked deeper you can see the true meaning. here is what happened.

-I was going to gift my village to nauz
-kebabe didn't want me to, he wanted druss to even though pp was going to noble the village to begin with.(favorites?)
-Sasuke and nauz argue because nauz believe I should choose who I gift my village to.
-sasuke kicks Nauz
-nauz and sasuke sign a "nap" because nauz would noble totalwipeout if he saw one attack coming.
-sasuke then has gentle and chess support totalwipeout
-Lodda sends a train

thats pretty much it, I was planning to co-play nauz after he rimmed me so that I could still play my village and have more time for W36.

Regards,
Nuke

P.S.this is pure fact and I am not choosing "sides"
So much drama over 1 village. :lol:
Druss was willing to sacrifice his account just to send all his O at the village for PP to noble it. Yet Nauz didn't even want to let him have it.
Says it all... :icon_neutral:

Nauzhror

Quite the opposite. What you know isn't the whole story. Sasuke lies to his tribe left and right. He makes alliances without informing them. He tells them I'm attacking people when I'm not. He makes secret deals with tribe members when they aren'this to make.

Nauzhror

No it doesn't. It comes down to the principal. Reduaram should decide who he gifts his village to, not Sasuke. Reduaram was not even in Sasukes tribe, Sasuke had no say in the matter.

supernova-ken

No it doesn't. It comes down to the principal. Reduaram should decide who he gifts his village to, not Sasuke. Reduaram was not even in Sasukes tribe, Sasuke had no say in the matter.

I have to agree with this :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You are right about that.

DeletedUser

So embrace us with your godly intelligences...:icon_neutral:

well 2 villages:icon_redface: but anyways also he couldn't have nobled me, I would have backtimed him or split his train depending what he did.

Also gorth if you are gifting away your villages dont you think you have a say what you do with them?