Chess and It's Masterful Players

Nauzhror

I have an incoming noble train from Chess. Not only is it from Chess, it's from wizzydizzy.

Incoming troops arrival time
Noble, 000 Restart., K44 17:22:41
Noble, 000 Restart., K44 17:22:41
Noble, 000 Restart., K44 17:22:42
Noble, 000 Restart., K44 17:22:42

Apparently two second trains are how the 'greats' send them these days? That thing is sooooo getting split.

DeletedUser

Don't take things out of context. It's a 342ms train, crossing into seconds.

DeletedUser

hmm 1.e4 c5 2.nf3 d6 3.d4 cxd4 4.qxd4 nc6 5.bb5 bd7 6.bxc6 bxc6 7.c4 nf6 8.bg5 be7
9.0-0 0-0

DeletedUser

Nice to see a sportmans-like side to you kabebe.

It is a nice change, wonderful indeed

Nauzhror

If he does, good job. If he doesn't, tough luck.

I'm fairly sure it was intentionally two seconds. Pretty sure this scenario plays out:

Wizzy dizzy's first two nobles hit me. 50 loyalty

the second two get split.

his nuke gets backtimed.

Totalwipeout who has already been stacked then throw 2 nobles at me.

DeletedUser

dang nauz, no offense but your screwed. To think the main reason this is happening is because I wanted to gift my village to him :( sorryz. anyways this will give you enough time for the next world :) lol

Nauzhror

What are these lies your spreading to your tribe?

Hello to both Chess and Gentle members,

We have a very big problem which is arising, and a tribe which is planning to take out a member or two of both Chess and Gentle. If successful, they will without doubt proceed with attempting to take our more. So in this particular situation, we're going to act first.

As it stands, they wont go any further without taking out a specific Chess member first. Therefore, I'd like everyone to send all the defence they can to the following village:

Totally Wipeout! (457|444) K44

Walls will be raised to/are level 20, and with the co-operation of both tribes, everybody will suffer minimal losses. No attacks have been sent as of yet, so we have around 2 days to get this player stacked, rinsing out all of their offenses and trains, if any, on him.

So let's get sending this support immediately

Our first move will be their last.

/Sasuke Uzumakii

The last I said to anyone was that I'd leave Chess be because I know better than to bite off too much.

[5/7/2009 12:47:12 PM] Nauzhror: if he's dumb enough to have Chess attack me I'll make him look like a fool who doesn't put the tribes safety first by nobling the chess members near me. Otherwise I'll leave them be.
[5/7/2009 12:48:18 PM] .:*LISA*:.: huh .... i dont think thats his intention... but im not talking in chat right now im busy with something else ;) more important ...
[5/7/2009 12:48:31 PM] Nauzhror: heh pervie :p
[5/7/2009 12:48:47 PM] .:*LISA*:.: (think)
[5/7/2009 12:49:10 PM] Nauzhror: eh just annoyed me, Nuke and Reduarum were co-playing, That makes Nuke the owner now. Nuke can gift the village to whoever he wishes, Sas really doesn't have much say in that no matter how much he'd like to
[5/7/2009 12:49:30 PM] .:*LISA*:.: why you say perv ????
[5/7/2009 12:50:07 PM] Nauzhror: you winked after saying busy with something else, and earlier he said he was getting a harness :p
[5/7/2009 12:50:17 PM] .:*LISA*:.: oO
[5/7/2009 12:50:22 PM] .:*LISA*:.: (chuckle)
[5/7/2009 12:51:15 PM] .:*LISA*:.: imma copy paste what you said about leaving em ??? cos they iz speculating who you will attack :D

Lying to your tribe now to get them to dislike me?

DeletedUser

I love the title Chess and It's Masterful Players :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

will u able to snipe these ms noble train Nauzhour ?

Actually splitting a noble train that crosses over 2 sec isn't that hard. even if it was <.2 sec. Its much easier to time support to happen at very beginning of a sec than mid-second.

DeletedUser

Lol kabebe you really need to think twice before you act